Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 718 1218 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosess  [View Original Post]
    Permanently? Funny I saw this post, this was a girl I always wanted to see for Nuru, but never pulled the trigger. She seemed young from the pics. What was the story behind her retirement? Wonder if she'll ever come back.
    I wish. She could drill your ass like going for oil. If you're into that. She was awesome.

  2. #21785

    Retired?

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Mariana Trench was awesome, but she retired. Am looking for a new lady too that provides the service.
    Permanently? Funny I saw this post, this was a girl I always wanted to see for Nuru, but never pulled the trigger. She seemed young from the pics. What was the story behind her retirement? Wonder if she'll ever come back.

  3. #21784

    Good Head thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    This one was in the woony area and moved to pvd. She is not the girl in the pictures. She is kinda cute maybe a 6 or 7 Probably late 20's early 30's. Decent body some baby damage. I got her to agree to 1 for qv daty included but everything covered.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/313955052711
    Just saw this provider tonight. . The head game was pretty good actually. 60 offered up full service. No rushing finished me to completion she isn't a doll to look at but overall service was.

    Good. Might repeat if I run into a dry spell.

    Stay safe out their.

  4. #21783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Those of you who knew her might care to know that she passed away earlier this year. I just found out.
    I often wondered what happened to her. Also crazy Jessica in Cranston she use to post a lot before Covid.

  5. #21782

    Avery Haise

    Those of you who knew her might care to know that she passed away earlier this year. I just found out.

  6. #21781

    Steph / Snow Bunny

    Anyone know what happened to Steph / Snow White? Tiny blonde spinner in Pawtucket. Haven't seen any posts for quite some time.

  7. #21780

    Your shaft

    Always cracks me up!

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Lets put it this way, I wouldn't fuck her with your dick!

  8. #21779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Seen her today at her Charles St studio and did a hhr session, very relaxed and safe location. Went with body rub donation 1. 2 and was well serviced, oil rub with a great tease and a nice ending. Allowed touching on all her private parts total nude. Allowed some daty which she enjoyed and has these stand out nips great looking. Def more can be gotten as in FS I'm sure. Room is small like 8 x10 size with table very cozy setup Def will repeat.
    Was the ending a hand job?

  9. #21778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    LOL bro, I crack up so bad readying it. Was she that bad looking LOL.
    Lets put it this way, I wouldn't fuck her with your dick!

  10. #21777
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    LOL bro, I crack up so bad readying it. Was she that bad looking LOL.
    Pics are probably 10-15 years old.

  11. #21776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Took a ride this morning to see this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...p/348299288807.

    She answered the door to let me in wrapped in a towel. She dropped the towel and asked me what I wanted I said nothing and walked out.

    She looks like a beachball with legs. No top teeth, She looks like a Pekinese dog with just the bottom teeth showing. Parking was a *****.
    LOL bro, I crack up so bad readying it. Was she that bad looking LOL.

  12. #21775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I tried searching for details but wasn't finding anything. Has anyone seen Nina and can provide some details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/088996774330
    Saw her 2 years ago and if you black and mention anything funny. She'll get ghetto and try to educate you. Smh. Beside that, she got a fatty and everything cover.

  13. #21774

    Catfishing a Trending Theme

    Hello everyone!

    So similar to the previous report, this one is also a catfish. I did not have any issues with the incall, it was clean, felt safe, and it was located in a convenient easy to access area. She's a nice woman, but it's not what I expected and not at all my type. PM me for details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/084733047848

  14. #21773

    Another catfish

    This one was in the woony area and moved to pvd. She is not the girl in the pictures. She is kinda cute maybe a 6 or 7 Probably late 20's early 30's. Decent body some baby damage. I got her to agree to 1 for qv daty included but everything covered.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/313955052711

  15. #21772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Throat Goblin

    Took a ride this morning to see this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...p/348299288807.

    She answered the door to let me in wrapped in a towel. She dropped the towel and asked me what I wanted I said nothing and walked out.

    She looks like a beachball with legs. No top teeth, She looks like a Pekinese dog with just the bottom teeth showing. Parking was a *****.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape