Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 1339 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36223

    I still remember the dream

    Had a dream about this black and white girl. Couldn't be older than 30. Reached out and it took a while, but things got going. Had a car date and picked her up. When she got in my car I got a whiff of musk. She has fought many spiders. Pretty though. She went to town on Johnny. Actually going deep and I was even pumping. Busted in her mouth and she got everything. What a champ. She would look much better if she cleaned up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/351700576081

  2. #36222
    Says her name is Ashley in the ad but wise to ask anyways, trouble providers change names. If you see her let us know if she actually throat fucks. I rarely find a provider whose oral skills match their claims.

  3. #36221

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have snowbunny over here and she wants to try a group. She has done mmf before. She is wanting to try a few more. If anyone is interested in that senior members PM me. Her ad is attached.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/885487060323
    Near a school and decent neighborhood. Getting noticed by the neighbors. Also, little children around sometimes that go to the house. One looks just like her. Caution.

  4. #36220

  5. #36219
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Where's the link??
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/173676460479

  6. #36218
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how to attach a link.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/173676460479

  7. #36217

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    There's so many Nicole's / Nikkis even when I do a search.

    Have you guys seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/294548569935
    Has anyone bust a nut in MILF Nickie? Pm me details.

  8. #36216
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Where's the link??
    I don't know how to attach a link.

  9. #36215
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Where did you go? Quito? Guayaquil? Either way, we'll done sir! If you liked Ecuador, try Buenos Aires. Youll feel like you died and went to heaven.
    Quito first, and then cuenca loved it.

  10. #36214

    Looking Better Than Ever

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/176243491261

    Not sure if she is in town still. I have history with her. She is looking better than ever. Haven't seen her for maybe a year. Hottest bod I've been with for awhile. She can be. Inconsistent. But I'm tellin' ya last night she was the bomb.

  11. #36213
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty12  [View Original Post]
    She has been using the same pics for years.
    I've seen her. She looks exactly like those photos. If you like spinners then go for it.

  12. #36212

    The Blacker the Berry.

    Has anyone sampled this dark berry?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/520354460205

  13. #36211
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her in a few years; but there for a while, back in maybe 2020 or so, she was holed up on Cagle with a reasonable ask of 100/ hh. She was not as cute as her pictures suggest; but not terrible either. She was friendly and sweet and amenable to most activities, including BBBJCIMWS.
    Saw her a bit back. Definitely cute face at one time but she's fat and troll shaped. Pussy kinda wasn't the freshest when I saw her too. But she's nice and gets into it.

  14. #36210

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    So I met her late afternoon today. She responded decently. I met her at a safe incall private residence. I was nervous at first but she put me at ease. Easy to talk to and we got down to business. I wanted to try her headache relief with facial. I was very pleased in the session, will definitely be seeing her again. I can tell she has a nice booty in the dress she had on, and it felt juicy. If you are into curvy milfs' she is the one to see. Down to earth lady, no attitude. As always YMMV.
    Very nice, where is the link for her page?

  15. #36209

    Thanks for the pic buttttt

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    So I met her late afternoon today. She responded decently. I met her at a safe incall private residence. I was nervous at first but she put me at ease. Easy to talk to and we got down to business. I wanted to try her headache relief with facial. I was very pleased in the session, will definitely be seeing her again. I can tell she has a nice booty in the dress she had on, and it felt juicy. If you are into curvy milfs' she is the one to see. Down to earth lady, no attitude. As always YMMV.
    Where's the link??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape