Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36198
    I finally understand the passport bro movement. Or Mongering worldwide. I just returned from a south American country that uses the American dollar. For the price I've been paying to bang junkies twice a week in the US I can fly there once a month and have my pic of the baddest Latinas all under the age of 26.

    Mind blown sincerely. A 6 hr flight and a piece of beautiful pussy goes for 15 qv or 25-35 hr no rushing and they are greatful for you being there. An overnight was only 2 coins and she's ready everytime you are No changing money. They aren't junkies either only con is you have to know some Spanish.

    I understand this doesn't work for alot of people but one weekend trip there and it all depends on you. Wether in a brothel or hiring a girl its options for days. Mind blown amazing.

    Prices here for catfish junkies is simply ridiculous I'm ruined by my travels to south america.

  2. #36197

    Snowbunnie wants a group

    Hey guys I have snowbunny over here and she wants to try a group. She has done mmf before. She is wanting to try a few more. If anyone is interested in that senior members PM me. Her ad is attached.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/885487060323
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000 (2).jpg‎  

  3. #36196

    Pancake tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Weird meth body. I couldn't get into it.
    I nutted in every hole she has. Would not repeat.

    Jay.

  4. #36195

    Handicapped or WTF?

    Her body shape looks like she is handicapped. Not that handicapped is bad, but not my cup of tea. If not handicapped then WTF how did she get so deformed?

    Nice tit with freckles too. But face looks much more aged in other pics.

    I would avoid her unless there was an explanation why her body is so mishaped.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/830829465211

  5. #36194

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a message.
    Damn that shit adds up since 2014 LOL. Holla back.

  6. #36193

    Tried Texting Her 3 Times Got No Reply and What Kiink Are Thinking About

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Not my normal for vanilla fun, but perhaps for some kink. Any intel on this provider?

    Thanks,

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/821363286390
    Could not get a reply from her, so I gave up trying. Did not mention price so was not that she wanted more money. I just do not get providers posting and then ghosting.

    LB I do know some girls who like anal if that is what you mean by kink?

  7. #36192
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    My dreams were typical, it took a long while to establish communication, she later said she mainly sees regulars, which seems likely as her incall is a house out west close to I-10 off Whitehouse. That said, it's a haul and the first time was mid morning, she was up and communication was good. Rates were reasonable at 60/100, the date was in a clean bedroom in a decent house. CBJ, Mish and Doggy for a score, fun and accomodating. Tried to repeat a week later, early morning and I missed the last train. She was asleep by the time I arrived and never replied until next day with apologies. If you can get in, YMMV. I will allow redemption when I'm close by and don't risk any time..
    She lives about 5 minutes from me literally. She's cool. But she'll loop out and forget you were ever even coming. She's too close and has great rate not to smash once a week. I usually reach out early in the day and if she gets back to me later ill go over and bust one when I have to run an errand. House is always clean and never any issues.

  8. #36191
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    She's close to me and curious. She looks like she could be attractive or have a weird meth body.

    Anyone partake?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/830829465211
    Her body is shaped like that alien on the "American Dad" cartoon. Very weird and I just couldn't.

  9. #36190

    100% Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Weird meth body. I couldn't get into it.
    You are on point. Just to add my experience. After a dozen attempts, finally caught her free (she is a first come first serve and will leave you hanging if she's offered more money is my guess).

    She put her dogs away and you go into her bedroom with a mattress on the floor. She was friendly and asks what you want and how you want it. Only rule is no Greek. Started dream with an OK BBBJ on my back, then we switch places for mish. She just laid there like go ahead. I said where's your raincoat. She stated she was out and I could just go BBFS. She said she was clean and was on the pill. I was no way going for that so we opted for BBBBCIM with me standing and she kneeling which is my fav way to finish. Overall, just mediocre. It was all work and no passion on her side. I even texted her afterwards, saying thanks to which she never replied. She was all sweet with xoxo texts prior to the appointment, then nothing after, LOL. Some girls hide it better but she is all about the money for candy. BBFS is not my thing but I would advise others not to DATY for obvious reasons.

  10. #36189
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellaz.

    Seen her post a few times. Any intel? PM is fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/601739814897

    Jay.
    Pretty sure she's on Tryst. I was very interested until I saw her rates. They seemed really expensive to me. Not sure if she does full service or not.

  11. #36188

    Buffiejax. One dream and a ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Not my normal for vanilla fun, but perhaps for some kink. Any intel on this provider?

    Thanks,

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/821363286390
    My dreams were typical, it took a long while to establish communication, she later said she mainly sees regulars, which seems likely as her incall is a house out west close to I-10 off Whitehouse. That said, it's a haul and the first time was mid morning, she was up and communication was good. Rates were reasonable at 60/100, the date was in a clean bedroom in a decent house. CBJ, Mish and Doggy for a score, fun and accomodating. Tried to repeat a week later, early morning and I missed the last train. She was asleep by the time I arrived and never replied until next day with apologies. If you can get in, YMMV. I will allow redemption when I'm close by and don't risk any time.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 7.34.29 AM.jpg‎  

  12. #36187
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    I somehow missed another review. One about dodging a bullet and one about her taking a load of swimmers LOL. I think I may pull the trigger.
    Tried to send you a message.

  13. #36186

    Elfie

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. Phone doesn't come up or name. Looks nice.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/864841608132
    If this is the Elfie that I know, hands down my favorite provider ever. She's very attractive, very clean, and very talented.

  14. #36185

    No bueno

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    She's close to me and curious. She looks like she could be attractive or have a weird meth body.

    Anyone partake?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/830829465211
    Weird meth body. I couldn't get into it.

  15. #36184
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    I somehow missed another review. One about dodging a bullet and one about her taking a load of swimmers LOL. I think I may pull the trigger.
    I saw her just before I got the message about dodging a bullet. After doing research and finding out the seriousness of the bullet I dodged I look forward to seeing her again and giving her more swimmers. I still recommend her but I can share in DM what I found. To me it's nothing to others it might set off red flags. Everyone chooses their own risks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape