Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 527 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7415

    New to the scene needs rent money

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander7695  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is already full it appears on this one. LOL. Or maybe like me have never emptied yours.
    Ok, after talking to her and seeing she is really struggling making rent this month, she needs some help.

    If you can be in the Owings mills area Sunday afternoon, private message me.

  2. #7414
    Quote Originally Posted by SnglDad73  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73057563

    Baltimore county, she drives, but cannot host. Very interested in exploring her sexuality.

    PM for details.
    Your mailbox is already full it appears on this one. LOL. Or maybe like me have never emptied yours.

  3. #7413
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Did she share a face pic? I am curious.
    Yea I usually like to video chat with my girls befpre meeting them to make aure everything checks out and yea shared with me her snapchat at the time and we even chatted a couple times before. So 100% real girl. Just must like the attention.

  4. #7412

    New to the scene

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73057563

    Baltimore county, she drives, but cannot host. Very interested in exploring her sexuality.

    PM for details.

  5. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Baltimore bombshell or Turkish escort? She put some effort into her bio, which is a bit unusual for the scams. I have found there are occasions where attractive women use fake / proxy photos. But it's that 1 in million theme.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-8743edc5bb88

    https://istanbulescortc.com/rum-esco...-hizmetinizde/
    The Turkish escort website you linked is a fake advertising site that uses stolen photos from different girls.

  6. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlowDC  [View Original Post]
    What was the $ damage?
    Embarrassed to say 600.

  7. #7409

    What was the $ damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander7695  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-d4559de766d1

    Conversation was pretty to the point. I will say she is good at scheduling a time and being punctual. Very attractive and looks like her pictures, however, I will not be repeating. If you're looking for someone real and looks like her that will show up she's great. If not a pro the entire experience felt like one.
    What was the $ damage?

  8. #7408

    Fun time

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-cf0ccf1a4230

    Quick to set up, cute, short, a little chubby but I don't mind, great tits.

    No GPS and easy to chat with. Not a pro but also not a stuck up early 20's girl expecting some Reddit version of sugaring (like crazy donations, gifts, dinners etc).

  9. #7407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Sarah

    Baltimore bombshell or Turkish escort? She put some effort into her bio, which is a bit unusual for the scams. I have found there are occasions where attractive women use fake / proxy photos. But it's that 1 in million theme.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-8743edc5bb88

    https://istanbulescortc.com/rum-esco...-hizmetinizde/

  10. #7406

    Bently21

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-d4559de766d1

    Conversation was pretty to the point. I will say she is good at scheduling a time and being punctual. Very attractive and looks like her pictures, however, I will not be repeating. If you're looking for someone real and looks like her that will show up she's great. If not a pro the entire experience felt like one.

  11. #7405
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    This is her second account. She did the same with me. Good conversation and plans discussed. Blocked both times the day after finalizing things. Probably just enjoys the attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChulo11  [View Original Post]
    Yes I also haven't had any luck with meeting her. We scheduled a meet up but then she ghosted me and blocked me aswell. So wierd because she was easy to talk to and no red flags. I'm wondering if she's just scared to pull the trigger or just fake? Anyone ever pull the trigger with her?
    Did she share a face pic? I am curious.

  12. #7404

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChulo11  [View Original Post]
    Yes I also haven't had any luck with meeting her. We scheduled a meet up but then she ghosted me and blocked me aswell. So wierd because she was easy to talk to and no red flags. I'm wondering if she's just scared to pull the trigger or just fake? Anyone ever pull the trigger with her?
    This is her second account. She did the same with me. Good conversation and plans discussed. Blocked both times the day after finalizing things. Probably just enjoys the attention.

  13. #7403
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-2c2a295cd5b0

    Just curious if anyone has seen this girl or have a pic of her.
    Yes I also haven't had any luck with meeting her. We scheduled a meet up but then she ghosted me and blocked me aswell. So wierd because she was easy to talk to and no red flags. I'm wondering if she's just scared to pull the trigger or just fake? Anyone ever pull the trigger with her?

  14. #7402

    Re: user avocado

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-2c2a295cd5b0

    Just curious if anyone has seen this girl or have a pic of her.
    She and I did a public M&G a couple months ago (see below). I thought she was cute enough, and has a sweet personality to boot. But comms dropped off pretty suddenly and then she blocked me. Not sure what brought about that about-face, but such is the nature of this game. Best of luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi  [View Original Post]
    User avocado - Columbia, MD (https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-2c2a295cd5b0).

    A college senior who's actually closer to Ellicott City than Columbia. Readily offered her digits early on and a very avid, responsive texter (at least at first). Very blunt, yet tactful & clearly has done this before. After meeting at a Starbucks near her place, we talked a lot about her native Bangladesh, school, pets, and other small talk. Really enjoyed our banter & she seemed pretty comfortable around me while talking about her family & life goals. Since she couldn't stay longer than an hour that day, we agreed to meet the following week at a hotel closer to my place. My guess is she wanted to avoid running into her classmates & coworkers. However after I texted the day before and day of our supposed meet, crickets. I waited a couple weeks before texting again then shot a message via Seeking. Next thing I know, I saw I got blocked. So I'm unsure what changed or went down to cause that abrupt about-face, but that's the nature of the game sometimes.

  15. #7401

    User avocado, 23

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-2c2a295cd5b0

    Just curious if anyone has seen this girl or have a pic of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape