Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1158
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #168

    Kamela

    Saw Kamela today and had a really good time. Short and petite. Limited conversational skills, but a very soft voice and sweet demeanor.

    I'd say I'm probably average size and she had some trouble handling me at first, but once she got going, she was really fun to work with. If this was your girlfriend you'd have a lot of fun spinning her around from position to position.

    I'm sure she will be gone soon, but I'd definitely repeat if she comes back into town.

  2. #167

    Ailee / Kamela

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Ailee?

    What's typical rate for an hour?
    I saw both Ailee and Kamela. Everyone has different preferences, but I would say you are MUCH better off with Kamela.

    Ailee and I just did not click, so it might be more me than her. She is a service queen and aims to please, but she is really old and I was having a hard time because I just wasn't that attracted to her. She was trying to DT but she couldn't make things fit, and she was doing it so much and often that it was downright painful with her teeth scraping.

    Kamela is Much younger, hotter, and just generally more fun. She isn't going to be super aggressive with rimming or DT attempts like Ailee, but Kamela's looks alone and fun personality make for a vastly superior experience.

    With the current roster, I would try Kamela or just pass until new girls come in.

  3. #166

    Looks correct

    Sounds like you have the right number. I will PM you the number I have used. I normally send girls name I want to see, date, time and length of meeting. And they normally respond pretty quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranp20  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to get connected to schedule but have never received a response. I've been trying the number xxx-xxx-3546. Can someone post a ad / link or PM me the number. Help would be appreciated.

  4. #165

    Ailee?

    Any reviews for Ailee?

    What's typical rate for an hour?

  5. #164

    A couple reports

    Been a while, but wanted throw a couple reports in.

    Elien. She's been gone a month or so now, but I had a really lovely time with her. Could tell she was a bit older, but she had some hold on me with her charisma. Had a really nice conversation before, during, and after the activities. Physically, she just kept going! I'm quick to get it back up after the first round, but I don't always finish a second time. It felt like she was on a mission to get every last drop out of me, LOL. She did her job well. I hope she comes back.

    Erin. Super lovely lady. Like others have said, she was interested in rimming. I had never done that before so she seemed very eager to give it a go. Before I know it I had shot a couple ropes across her face. She laughed. Cleaned up and came back and I asked if I could try. She happily opened up for me and after a few minutes she said we needed to fuck. She stayed on all fours and took a really nice pounding. She said she came a couple times, so I needed to cum again. She pushed me on my back and proceeded to perform BBBJ until I popped in her mouth. She let a little dribble out and then smiled and got up and cleaned up again. Still had about 20 minutes so we laid there and she told me about her home. Jumped in the shower and she was either trying for round three or she just wanted me really clean when I left.

    Will see both if they come back.

  6. #163

    Go Twiice

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    Traveling through the area from Cincy for a conference this weekend and making an appointment with a girl from GH. First K girl experience, curious if they only do 1 hour appointments or if there is a two hour option? PMs are fine and thank you on advance!
    You can book two hours for double the price of one hour. Or, go for one hour with one girl before the conference. If you like the experience then on way home, go for another hour with the other girl available.

  7. #162

    Two hour is an option

    Two hours is an option. MSOG is generally included in the 2 hour rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    Traveling through the area from Cincy for a conference this weekend and making an appointment with a girl from GH. First K girl experience, curious if they only do 1 hour appointments or if there is a two hour option?

    PMs are fine and thank you on advance!
    .

  8. #161

    First visit

    Traveling through the area from Cincy for a conference this weekend and making an appointment with a girl from GH. First K girl experience, curious if they only do 1 hour appointments or if there is a two hour option?

    PMs are fine and thank you on advance!

  9. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by AAJameson  [View Original Post]
    Why quibble at that point?



    Let me explain it to you young padawan.

    Because hookers will constantly push pricing until resistance is felt. If there is no resistance at 40 then in a month it's sixty. In a year it's 150. Why do you think these butt fucking ugly MORBIDLY obese women in the US are extracting 400 dollars an hour?

    It's not quibbling, it's about who is in charge of the transaction. I will never understand why you guys in Sex Prison (USA) give up all your power to these hideous women.

    A2
    I totally agree it's really not about the 40. It's just the fact almost every where else I get msog without paying 40. Don't want this to cause all the other prices to raise. Because at some point all it does it bring down the prices on the higher end escorts.

  10. #159

    Dude it's an extra $40 - Count yourself lucky!

    Quote Originally Posted by AAJameson  [View Original Post]
    Why quibble at that point?


    Let me explain it to you young padawan.

    Because hookers will constantly push pricing until resistance is felt. If there is no resistance at 40 then in a month it's sixty. In a year it's 150. Why do you think these butt fucking ugly MORBIDLY obese women in the US are extracting 400 dollars an hour?

    It's not quibbling, it's about who is in charge of the transaction. I will never understand why you guys in Sex Prison (USA) give up all your power to these hideous women.

    A2
    Guys count yourself lucky you can shoot more than once within 24 hours. I'd gladly pay extra to be able to perform like I could decades ago! Enjoy the fun while you can.

  11. #158

    Dude it's an extra $40

    Why quibble at that point?

    Quote Originally Posted by RecMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced msog with out having to pay for the second pop? Pm me if need be.
    Let me explain it to you young padawan.

    Because hookers will constantly push pricing until resistance is felt. If there is no resistance at 40 then in a month it's sixty. In a year it's 150. Why do you think these butt fucking ugly MORBIDLY obese women in the US are extracting 400 dollars an hour?

    It's not quibbling, it's about who is in charge of the transaction. I will never understand why you guys in Sex Prison (USA) give up all your power to these hideous women.

    A2

  12. #157

    Msog?

    Anyone experienced msog with out having to pay for the second pop? Pm me if need be.

  13. #156

    Kamela

    Saw Kamela this evening. Nice location. Took my shoes off by the door while she took everything off. Nice body. Total GFE. Shower together before and after. Great attitude.

  14. #155

    Kamela

    Was wonderful, on many levels.

    It's the typical k girl experience, so not much to write about specifics, but her attitude is top notch. Theres a fire inside that girl, and when / if she gets comfortable, it comes out.

  15. #154

    Kamela

    Just saw Kamela of GH. I am not being hyperbolic when I say likely best wxperience of my life. One of for sure. Please see her be nice! You will thank me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape