Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 41293
-
09-21-24 14:31 #36223Regular Member

Posts: 11I still remember the dream
Had a dream about this black and white girl. Couldn't be older than 30. Reached out and it took a while, but things got going. Had a car date and picked her up. When she got in my car I got a whiff of musk. She has fought many spiders. Pretty though. She went to town on Johnny. Actually going deep and I was even pumping. Busted in her mouth and she got everything. What a champ. She would look much better if she cleaned up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/351700576081
-
09-21-24 12:42 #36222Senior Member

Posts: 1149Says her name is Ashley in the ad but wise to ask anyways, trouble providers change names. If you see her let us know if she actually throat fucks. I rarely find a provider whose oral skills match their claims.
Originally Posted by JakeGold21
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 12:39 #36221Senior Member

Posts: 58Caution
Near a school and decent neighborhood. Getting noticed by the neighbors. Also, little children around sometimes that go to the house. One looks just like her. Caution.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 12:16 #36220Senior Member

Posts: 58Name so I can search reviews?
-
09-20-24 22:24 #36219Senior Member

Posts: 256https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/173676460479
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 22:23 #36218Senior Member

Posts: 256https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/173676460479
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 22:18 #36217Senior Member

Posts: 534Curious
Has anyone bust a nut in MILF Nickie? Pm me details.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 22:16 #36216Senior Member

Posts: 256I don't know how to attach a link.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 14:47 #36215Senior Member

Posts: 37Quito first, and then cuenca loved it.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 13:50 #36214Senior Member

Posts: 151Looking Better Than Ever
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/176243491261
Not sure if she is in town still. I have history with her. She is looking better than ever. Haven't seen her for maybe a year. Hottest bod I've been with for awhile. She can be. Inconsistent. But I'm tellin' ya last night she was the bomb.
-
09-20-24 09:53 #36213Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89I've seen her. She looks exactly like those photos. If you like spinners then go for it.
Originally Posted by Rusty12
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 08:44 #36212Senior Member

Posts: 118The Blacker the Berry.
Has anyone sampled this dark berry?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/520354460205
-
09-20-24 01:40 #36211Banned Member

Posts: 590Saw her a bit back. Definitely cute face at one time but she's fat and troll shaped. Pussy kinda wasn't the freshest when I saw her too. But she's nice and gets into it.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 00:55 #36210Senior Member

Posts: 130Link
Very nice, where is the link for her page?
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 21:51 #36209Senior Member

Posts: 452Thanks for the pic buttttt
Where's the link??
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





