Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 18193
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14788

    Jersey Girl

    Dreamt that I reached out to Jersey girl here on the board and received a response by the end of the day. Reached out to her number in the morning and she responded quickly and we were able to set something up the same morning. Arrived at her incall and met her at the door. She was as described here several times before. Very nice lady and I enjoyed my time with her before I had to go to work LOL. Would definitely repeat again.

  2. #14787
    Quote Originally Posted by King72  [View Original Post]
    I am going broke seeing Natasha. Have seen her 3 time in a matter of 2 weeks and it's worth the $$.

    She looks hot and she gets into it during the deed with out any complains.

    She was also able to accommodate me with a short turnaround time which was great. It's always a challenge for me to plan a bit ahead given other complications.

    Am glad to have found Natasha, Sophia and Jersey girl. They are worth the time and $$ and communication is always on point with these girls.

    King 72.
    Do you have her contact info or a link please? Thanks.

  3. #14786
    Quote Originally Posted by King72  [View Original Post]
    I am going broke seeing Natasha. Have seen her 3 time in a matter of 2 weeks and it's worth the $$.

    She looks hot and she gets into it during the deed with out any complains.

    She was also able to accommodate me with a short turnaround time which was great. It's always a challenge for me to plan a bit ahead given other complications.

    Am glad to have found Natasha, Sophia and Jersey girl. They are worth the time and $$ and communication is always on point with these girls.

    King 72.
    Check your messages.

  4. #14785

    Natasha review

    I am going broke seeing Natasha. Have seen her 3 time in a matter of 2 weeks and it's worth the $$.

    She looks hot and she gets into it during the deed with out any complains.

    She was also able to accommodate me with a short turnaround time which was great. It's always a challenge for me to plan a bit ahead given other complications.

    Am glad to have found Natasha, Sophia and Jersey girl. They are worth the time and $$ and communication is always on point with these girls.

    King 72.

  5. #14784

    Sophia

    Finally met Sophia last week after a bit of a wait and boy she is a bunch of fun.

    She looks great and completely GFE. Her body is great and tight and her man mades are great.

    Kitty smelled and tasted good.

    Looking forward to meeting her soon again.

  6. #14783

    Hailie

    Had another visit with Hailie last week and the service was as usual great.

    The thing I love with her is how accommodating she is and ready to work with you.

    She is always welcoming with her robe on and a hug followed by the deed.

    King72.

  7. #14782

    Full

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    I try to see this lovely lady at least 3-4 time a year and I just left her place today for a rare Sunday afternoon visit. If you have ever been to her place, the only way to describe it is a pink pleasure boudoir sex palace LOL. She is one of a kind with a curvy sexy body and the sexiest blue eyes you will ever see. As others have noted her BBBJ is out of this world and the view in mish is unforgettable. I did finish this time in K9 with her firm and juicy ass sitting up in a perfect arch. Those of you who are lucky to have know her for the past 10 years know how lucky we are in Otown to have such a pretty lady so available and accessible for our pleasure. Thank you M1 L for being you. We all appreciate it.
    Hey swift. Tried to pm you. You inbox is full.

  8. #14781

    Michele1 L All time favorite

    I try to see this lovely lady at least 3-4 time a year and I just left her place today for a rare Sunday afternoon visit. If you have ever been to her place, the only way to describe it is a pink pleasure boudoir sex palace LOL. She is one of a kind with a curvy sexy body and the sexiest blue eyes you will ever see. As others have noted her BBBJ is out of this world and the view in mish is unforgettable. I did finish this time in K9 with her firm and juicy ass sitting up in a perfect arch. Those of you who are lucky to have know her for the past 10 years know how lucky we are in Otown to have such a pretty lady so available and accessible for our pleasure. Thank you M1 L for being you. We all appreciate it.

  9. #14780

    Charlie

    Happy Saturday. Had a great dream last night. Fell asleep and dreamt about Charlie in Altamonte. Man started with CBJ and usually do not like like it but she made it worked. DT wet sloppy gagging noises. Had to tell her to stop. Her poonanny was super wet. Starter and finished in the doggy. Man love seeing that nice tight ass. Nicely round and thick. Finished in no time. It was sad it was all a dream. Senior members message me if you would like her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240921_122933_Messenger.jpg‎  

  10. #14779

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by WestOfOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Cant reply to a full mailbox.
    Sorry about that. I box is now cleared.

  11. #14778

    Hailie

    I was able to set up a date with Haile. There were mixed descriptions on her, some say she is a BBW and some described her as a little chubby. In my opinion, she is a BBW. She is very chill and friendly. I can say, everyone is spot on when they say she is the throat goat. I had to take a few pauses because I didn't want to nut too early. Lots of spit and eye contact.

  12. #14777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Seaworld

    Yes that is the location I always saw her at. Always fun and interesting!

    I always got to speak german with her to practice my wasted education of my youth being an unused language in modern day world of the US!

    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    You and me both brother- she was cool. Use to see her out by Seaworld. Never did rush me either and very accommodating.

  13. #14776

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    You and me both brother- she was cool. Use to see her out by Seaworld. Never did rush me either and very accommodating.
    Thanks for the good memory fellas. She was my entry to M1 L as well when they shared an apartment.

  14. #14775

    Labowski

    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in contact with M1 L?
    Can’t reply to a full mailbox.
    Last edited by WestOfOrlando; 09-20-24 at 21:09. Reason: Spelling

  15. #14774

    How to get in contact with Michelle L1

    She takes referrals from other girls. Sarah Maitland is one of those that will give you a referral if you see her. The girls watch out for each other. If a guy is decent then they will refer him to the other girls. You can either do a advanced search in the top right hand corner or if you look in the Post history, scroll down the list you will find where Sarah Maitland has responded to someone's post. You can click on her name and then select send DM or a PM. I always enjoy my time with Sarah Maitland.

    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in contact with M1 L?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape