Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 4108
-
09-12-24 18:50 #3463Regular Member

Posts: 4Dracut
That's disappointing. The other Dracut spot isn't much better age wise. It might actually be worse, but the menu is more open. It would be nice to have some more local options. My guess is this place isn't going to last long. Too many nearby businesses to complain and the town will shut it down quickly.
-
09-11-24 19:35 #3462Regular Member

Posts: 7New Dracut
Went last week think it was the second day it was on stg. Rooms are clean, woman was definitely on the older side, probably late 40's. Spoke English alright, but was terrible at texting beforehand. Massage was meh, have had better, turn over was good, just went for a simple HJ. Claimed she doesn't do FS, but I dunno. Damage was. 4 + . 6. Didn't need to tip her before the work was done and didn't negotiate it so that was nice but doubt that will stay.
Originally Posted by Bwayne45
[View Original Post]
Overall wasn't anything special but she sounded like there were other girls who worked there too, so maybe they're better. Might try with a different girl if I can but otherwise I'll probably stick to Lav or #8/11.
-
09-10-24 05:45 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 131Clear Dew
Have been seeing a lot of posts about Clear Dew on Rmaps. Can't really see the reviews, but thought I would try it out.
2 girls there, both are in their mid to late 30's and decent looking. Massage was mediocre, but after the flip, was treated to a nude body to body rub and fiv. Did the hh and the damage was 0. 5 + 1.
I got Amy this time, but would love to try the other girl, she looks cuter.
-
09-09-24 17:09 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 317I would say she had a fairly nice body English wasn't the worst but it also wasn't the best.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 12:06 #3459Regular Member

Posts: 4New Dracut AMP
Took a break for a while, and thinking about coming back. Unfortunately, I can no longer access my original profile. Anyways. Anyone try out the new place on Lakeview near above E Bank? I know there was a place there before that was shut down by the town, but apparently a new shop has opened. Anyone TOFTT yet? If I make the trip, I'll post a report.
-
09-09-24 09:09 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 196Cheaper 11 or 8?
Never been to 8, but I think the base is the same, but maybe 8 is more expensive because girls are younger? Not sure.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 08:39 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 215It's about the same, if you can read.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 09:02 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 1811I was wondering, did the attractive older lady have a fairly nice body? Was her English good enough to carry on any kind of a conversation? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
Also, you may want to clear out your inbox.
-
09-08-24 07:09 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 2658 vs 11
Which is cheaper.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 15:35 #3454Regular Member

Posts: 10Lotus
I have been there a few times, massage is OK, good teasing, only HJ, and some T's showing, small by the way, nothing beyond that.
Originally Posted by SpaceAce69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 09:13 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 1811QQ Crew
Coco seems to be gone from the QQ Spa on Rogers St, # 8. It's now Lily and Amy. I briefly got a glimpse of an Amy earlier this year, but this one was different. This Amy was pretty with a nice body, but a little small-ish up top. Almost no English.
-
09-05-24 08:58 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 662Rogers
Try calling 978-759-9905.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 18:22 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 317Clear dew spa
So just tried it for the first got an attractive older lady, probably 40's, paid 70 for the hour massage. Was one of the best I have ever gotten might just go there for that alone but anyone's onto the flip she motioned for HJ. I asked about BJ and FS, she said no FS but next time BJ since this is your first time with us. Anyways gave her 70 for HJ and then asked for nude well doing. She said 30 more. I know I probably overpaid for nude but gave her the 30 sold oil HJ nice and slow overall fun time. After pop she continued the massage and gave me the full hour probably because they were pretty empty but still its rare to get the full hour or that they will continue massage after pop in my opinion but over nice place. Would recommend.
-
09-02-24 07:23 #3450He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606No
It was a 917 number that was off RM.
Originally Posted by YelloTail
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 13:38 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 662Rogers
I'm curious. Did you call 978-759-9905?
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




