Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: OPSEC. Operattional Security

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Shier
  1. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDemon69  [View Original Post]
    I use TextNow and just have the app under a secure password protected folder. You don't need to link an e-mail or anything, so it should not link back to you.
    Don't think you grasp all the ramifications. I am concerned about getting exposed from this, based on the past.

    The future isn't what I am asking about.

    Also, the way you write this, it seems like you have that app on your IRL phone. I would not do that for a variety of reasons.

    I also wonder, does TextNow permit voice calls from your secret number? GV does, that is important to me. GV also permits logging into a Google account and texting from a browser. Also important to me. Does TextNow do that?

    I do use a burner.

  2. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I just ran a credit report from TransUnion. A lot of historical stuff is listed there. Including phone #s. One of the #s listed is actually my current burner number. The real phone number. I rarely rarely use it, as Google Voice is my prime means of contacting. However, the real number that is on the credit report is the number that I must use when I am recharging my web GB on TracFone.

    I have no idea how this connection was made. What if anything should I do about this? Should I ditch that number? Try to get TracFone to give me a new one?
    I use TextNow and just have the app under a secure password protected folder. You don't need to link an e-mail or anything, so it should not link back to you.

  3. #211

    Chilling

    I just ran a credit report from TransUnion. A lot of historical stuff is listed there. Including phone #s. One of the #s listed is actually my current burner number. The real phone number. I rarely rarely use it, as Google Voice is my prime means of contacting. However, the real number that is on the credit report is the number that I must use when I am recharging my web GB on TracFone.

    I have no idea how this connection was made. What if anything should I do about this? Should I ditch that number? Try to get TracFone to give me a new one?

  4. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Apple iOS 18.0.

    Last night I downloaded iOS 18.0 to my iPhone. This download includes a new Apple app called "Passwords" (places it on the Screen, not just in the Library).

    When I opened the app, it has 6 different "password groups. " One of the password groups ("All") displayed all of the websites I have recently visited which require log-in credentials (even if I didn't log into them). USASG among them.

    Another password group called "Wi-Fi" lists all of the wi-fi networks my phone has tried to login to, neatly displaying all of the hotels I have mongered at least the last year or so.

    If you do download iOS 18.0, be sure to scrub the contents of the Password app.
    One feature of Opsec I observe is to turn off WIFI on my IRL phone whenever I am doing anything in the sugar bowl. I am an Android user for both that and my burner. I understand I could go to Google and look at all the different locations my phone tried to connect to WIFI. So, it is key to keep that from happening.

  5. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    A real lesson in OPSEC.

    The gubernatorial candidate in NC (Mark Robison) allegedly participated in and made comments on a wide range of adult-related and vanilla websites. He used the same handle on all sites and provided just enough personally identifiable information to blow his cover. Don't make his mistakes.

    https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/19/polit...on-jake-tapper
    I understand his email address is also in the cache from the Ashley Madison hack. I think a lot of us could be in that boat. That was a long time ago, and our sensitivity to privacy and personal info wasn't then what it is now. Be prepared, if someone wants to dig into that archive, to explain if your email is in there. One of mine is, thankfully, I am never running for office. But you can imagine there are a few deputy dawgs out there who routinely run prominent people through that gauntlet.

  6. #208

    Ouch

    A real lesson in OPSEC.

    The gubernatorial candidate in NC (Mark Robison) allegedly participated in and made comments on a wide range of adult-related and vanilla websites. He used the same handle on all sites and provided just enough personally identifiable information to blow his cover. Don't make his mistakes.

    https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/19/polit...on-jake-tapper

  7. #207

    Apple iOS 18.0

    Apple iOS 18.0.

    Last night I downloaded iOS 18.0 to my iPhone. This download includes a new Apple app called "Passwords" (places it on the Screen, not just in the Library).

    When I opened the app, it has 6 different "password groups. " One of the password groups ("All") displayed all of the websites I have recently visited which require log-in credentials (even if I didn't log into them). USASG among them.

    Another password group called "Wi-Fi" lists all of the wi-fi networks my phone has tried to login to, neatly displaying all of the hotels I have mongered at least the last year or so.

    If you do download iOS 18.0, be sure to scrub the contents of the Password app.

  8. #206

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    While it is true that each TPMS sensor has a unique ID, the TPMS transmitters only transmit about 20 feet (if that) - enough to signal your TPMS computer in the car or individual wheel pickups. The unique IDs are required to distinguish between tire positions. FWIW, the sensors also read internal tire temperatures as well.
    Now I don't have to pretend that the reason I stopped it that my car had a flat outside my favorite AMP for the 6th time in 2 weeks.

  9. #205

    Don't Worry About The TPMS

    While it is true that each TPMS sensor has a unique ID, the TPMS transmitters only transmit about 20 feet (if that) - enough to signal your TPMS computer in the car or individual wheel pickups. The unique IDs are required to distinguish between tire positions. FWIW, the sensors also read internal tire temperatures as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike85  [View Original Post]
    I've read that your car's TPMS crates a unique digital address for each tire that operates through wireless technology, and they can be used to monitor movement. Not being technically proficient, I have no clue if it is true or not. Maybe we need a Faraday shield cloaking device!

  10. #204

    Tpms

    I've read that your car's TPMS crates a unique digital address for each tire that operates through wireless technology, and they can be used to monitor movement. Not being technically proficient, I have no clue if it is true or not. Maybe we need a Faraday shield cloaking device!

  11. #203

    Typo

    It's been like this forever, can a mode fix the typo in Operational on this thread? It triggers my OCD. .

  12. #202

    Card processing

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Your premise is faulty. These cards work just fine on seeking, which uses an international processor. IDK where Pimeyes is based, but I have assumed it is inside the US. Seeking is outside the US to make its operations a little more difficult to influence from US LE.

    What I just described is the opposite of what it should be if what you said was true.
    OK thanks for the correction. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in with the real explanation.

  13. #201

    Seeking Uses an Offshore Processor

    . . . so it can't be that. I'm curious as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucretius  [View Original Post]
    I am not 100% sure but I believe the reason is that the anonymous gift cards you buy at any store for the $5 or whatever fee can only be used in the US. So if you are making a purchase on a site that uses a US-based card processor, it will work.

    But many xxx sites use foreign processors so they don't accept the US gift cards.

    Are there any mongers who have inside knowledge on this topic?

    Is there a way to use an anonymous card on sites that use international processors. Like TER, hegre, etc?

    Thanks, L.

  14. #200

    Car I'd

    I always remove my license tag from my car whenever I will be around a SB. This is OK in Cali. I also put tape over the VIN# that is visible on the windshield. With the license tag you can get the VIN and vice versa.

    I just needed a new windshield. I had to remember today to put a piece of black electrical tape over the last few characters of the VIN.

  15. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucretius  [View Original Post]
    I am not 100% sure but I believe the reason is that the anonymous gift cards you buy at any store for the $5 or whatever fee can only be used in the US. So if you are making a purchase on a site that uses a US-based card processor, it will work.

    But many xxx sites use foreign processors so they don't accept the US gift cards.

    Are there any mongers who have inside knowledge on this topic?

    Is there a way to use an anonymous card on sites that use international processors. Like TER, hegre, etc?

    Thanks, L.
    Your premise is faulty. These cards work just fine on seeking, which uses an international processor. IDK where Pimeyes is based, but I have assumed it is inside the US. Seeking is outside the US to make its operations a little more difficult to influence from US LE.

    What I just described is the opposite of what it should be if what you said was true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape