Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Captain Solo
  1. #2415
    Hey Solo,

    Long time no chat. You say the hotter HK girls are only snagging 2-3 sessions a night? The ones I've known (and one I dated long term) said 5-8 was about her average. And what you're saying is right on, they always try to get clients outside of HK, especially if they can get paid vacations. But I had to ask, if you meant just 2-3 sessions at $150/30 minutes or in general 2-3 sessions per night? If so, I'm guess there's probably a lot more girls there now if they're only averaging 2-3 customers per night / shift.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Full days are doable but rates vary widely from girl to girl. You have to deal with them individually. Most would welcome going on vacations with guys for a few days.

    Most HK girls are quoting $150 for half hour sessions. The hottest girls hope to snag 2 to 3 sessions a night plus tips and fichas. So expect they will quote $300 to 500 a day.

    If you have done girls a few times and get to know them over a couple months, some would agree to much lower rates. Last month my wingman took a hot girl to Cabo for 4 days and she agreed to $200 plus $100 shopping.

  2. #2414

    Obi Wan's Epic 6 pops with Blond Sweetheart from Guadalajara Monday night

    Monday morning drove down with Obi Wan and Papaya. Went to lunch then got a long bench in the middle of HK drinking, watching strip show, waiting for wingmen.

    Tall blond Jessica from Guadalajara was stripping, light skin, beautiful body, no tats, pretty face. Had to give her propinas to squeeze her perky natural boobs and bubble butt. She stripped a couple times that night, got only a few $ each round. Bunter Hiden just flew in from out of town, sat drinking with us. He said she was beautiful but had a hard life; her face showed lots of worries, could be for her hijos or the useless mooching, physically abusing boyfriend. Invited her for a cervezas, a very nice girl of 26. Almost all HK girls now quote $150 for 30 min sessions. She was firm at 150 then reduced to 120 for 20 minutes, $80 for 10 minutes in the privado. By the time she agreed to $100 I lost my interest. She was working hard, cruising the club, standing by the stairway all night but no one bought her a drink.

    Obi Wan was drinking with us, not picking up any girl. He spotted a tall blonde descending the stairs, smitten by her beauty and grace, 23 YO, 5'7 110 lbs, tall slim with an Asian physique, looking like the young flirty Sharon Stone. She wanted $150; he did not bite. He talked to her again a few times. Bunter was impressed with her good looks. Finally she agreed to $120. He said, due to her ravishing beauty he might pop quickly, wanted a second pop; she agreed. They quickly absconded to the room.

    By his own account, he was well prepared for this trip, traveled with a roll-along suitcase and a back pack, packing 2 cold bottles of $50 Moet and Chandon pink champagne, sure beat the HK's fake vinegar vinitos. He put on Latin music, plied her champagne, cheese and cracker, sweet talk, made out with her in bed. She said an older woman in GDL told her how she made decent money in HK. She flew down by herself, walked in HK and applied for a job. Gen Man copied her IDs, sent her out for a health certificate to start work. This was only her second trip.

    He said her body was nice, clean, beautiful, all natural, well proportioned just the way he likes them. She would kiss but no eating pussy, no BB. Soon he was humping her in all positions and popped in 20 minutes. They continued the party with champagne and snacks. He humped her again and popped second and third rounds, 1 hour each. She stayed with him over 3 hours until security knocked. He urged her to get down to the club to make some money.

    But unlike with other HK girls, he was smitten with this blond. In between drinking with us in the club, he ran into her and wanted to take her up again. This time she reduced the rate to $110 with no mentioning of time. He humped her and popped 3 times over 3 hours, past the end of her shift, security was knocking on door looking for her.

    She had to fly back to GDL to sign some legal papers Tuesday, but wanted to see him again after that. She seemed to like him a lot, texted him 4 times Wednesday. He was delaying answering, not committing, but very excited to go back this weekend to shack up with her. Unlike with other girls, he seems to be in love with this one.

    Getting 6 hours romantic and sexual company with a hot girl for $230 is an exceptionally good deal. Other wingmen also got similarly good deals. Some, even with zero Spanish skill, visited hot young girls in their hometowns and got the full BF treatments without money compensation. A wingman took a HK girl to Cabo for 4 days. Next week she declared she was pregnant and forbade him from any contact with other HK girls.

    There was lots of love, sex, passion, emotion between these couples even with very limited verbal communication, primarily via Translate, which seems funny to me. A wingman even flew down to LOS Mochis multiple times to pursue a HK blonde, waiting around for her for days, while El Chapo was hiding there and armed cartels guys were shooting, murdering each other all over the city every day. He was very serious, wanted to marry her. A hot HK girl said she got marriage proposals from 5 guys the same night, some even came with rings hehe. Take a guess at the demographics of these love-smitten guys.

    A few very pretty, fun, spinners want to go on vacation with me to fun, exotic places, like Cancun and Mexico City, where they have never been, or visits to their home towns. Some were open and honest, wanted to discuss compensation for days off work. All kinds of deals can be made to keep all parties happy and sexy.

  3. #2413

    HK Daily Rates

    Full days are doable but rates vary widely from girl to girl. You have to deal with them individually. Most would welcome going on vacations with guys for a few days.

    Most HK girls are quoting $150 for half hour sessions. The hottest girls hope to snag 2 to 3 sessions a night plus tips and fichas. So expect they will quote $300 to 500 a day.

    If you have done girls a few times and get to know them over a couple months, some would agree to much lower rates. Last month my wingman took a hot girl to Cabo for 4 days and she agreed to $200 plus $100 shopping.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever booked a girl from HK for the entire day? If so, what's the normal rate per day (12 or 24 hour periods)?

    Also thinking of going to Rosorito after spending a night at HK. Anyone have any luck convincing a girl to leave the night early or picking up a girl at HK and having her hang for a couple of days?

  4. #2412
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever booked a girl from HK for the entire day? If so, what's the normal rate per day (12 or 24 hour periods)?

    Also thinking of going to Rosorito after spending a night at HK. Anyone have any luck convincing a girl to leave the night early or picking up a girl at HK and having her hang for a couple of days?
    This is a tricky question because it greatly varies. Depends if you're already familiar with a girl or a friend of hers she can vouch for you. I'm assuming you mean a girl you have no prior experience with. With girls I already know, I have had some spend the night with me for free. Not saying it to brag, there are others here who will tell you the same. There's some that will give you a discount for as little as $150 for an entire day. Others will do it for a reasonable $300.

    If they don't know you at all or just barely but get along with them fairly well, I would place expectations for 24 hours in the range of $400-600. Obviously there's some that will try to start at $1 k minimum. It really all depends on how comfortable they feel with you and for them to believe they won't be in any danger being with you for so long. Also keep in mind some of these girls have kids to take care of so they can't just up and leave for a couple days, especially on short notice.

    If you want a girl to leave early you're going to have to pay a bar fine, probably $200-300. Only way you'll be able to get around it is if she can make up an excuse to leave early like a family emergency or medical issue. They're limited to how many times they can do that so the chances of them using one of those opportunities on you are going to be slim although I have had girls do it to leave with me but that's with girls I'm very familiar with. At the end of the day it really all just depends. You're going to have to find a girl you really click with and ask for yourself. You're going to get a wide variety of answers. But basically I would say $300 on the low end for 24 hours, probably around $500 on average and $1,000 and up for the higher end girls.

  5. #2411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198

    HK Daily Rates

    Has anyone ever booked a girl from HK for the entire day? If so, what's the normal rate per day (12 or 24 hour periods)?

    Also thinking of going to Rosorito after spending a night at HK. Anyone have any luck convincing a girl to leave the night early or picking up a girl at HK and having her hang for a couple of days?

  6. #2410

    July 1 and 2 in Hong Kong with wingmen and hot girls

    I will stay only July 1 and 2 but wingmen will stay until July 5, some of the coolest and funniest guys.

    Hit me up to have fun with hot girls in Hong Kong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tanya mexicali 2024-03-04.jpeg‎   Sexy HK Doll 1.jpg‎   Sexy HK Doll 2.jpg‎   SEEKING GDL 1.jpg‎   BONNIE CICI EN HK.jpg‎  

    Cici 2020-05-25  1.png‎  

  7. #2409

    Hot girls

    Hong Kong has the best selection of hot girls, over 100 on Friday and Saturday night after 8. It's the easiest way to pick up hot girls. Buy them a few drinks to get them in sexy mood. They will be passionate and may do lots of wild things with you in bed.

    Tropical and Chicago have a dozen girls, most are old and unattractive. The facilities also feel tacky, vibes not fun, sound equipment is shit. I feel a waste of time in those places.

    If you want to try escorts, book a room in a hotel outside of the red light district as a lot of escorts would not go there. Hotel Ceasar is girls friendly $80 week day $100 weekend. Book girls with Fruity at Good Girls, whose girls are young and attractive compared to other agencies and their pictures are accurate. The other escort agencies have lots of old ugly women with fake pics and baits and switches. Women show up old, ugly, heavily tatted and pierced like ghetto hoes, not my preference. They are mostly crude women or ordinary housewives, not employable in bars, trying to make a few bucks, likely to have foul body and pussy odors, disgusting to me.

    Unless you will spend many days in Tijuana to sort out the escorts, you have much better chance finding nice, clean, hot girls in Hong Kong club.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuto7  [View Original Post]
    We are going to Tijuana today. It's our first trip. We would appreciate if anyone could share advices on where the find the hot Girls. Should we get girls from HK or Chicago or book a hotel and get girls from the agencies. I read that the agencies usually have better girls. How can we find their contact number? Thank you.

  8. #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't anything major, but I have never had luck there, and this just seemed like it was a scam from the start. There was not a misunderstanding, it was intentional and he figured I wouldn't say anything in front of arguably the hottest girl in the place. When I did, and returned with the change, and it was pretty much the bucket price, I was pissed. Probably not going back again. I have had a few minor misunderstandings at HK, but they were always good about making it right. Probably goes with the territory of speaking zero Spanish.
    The street girl negotiations were after the fact. In the room. We agreed to one rate, but bare was on the table for a minor upcharge. She was worth every penny.

  9. #2407
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    With the street chick did you negotiate in the alley for the $70 with no rubber or did you wait until you were in the room to bring it up?

    Sorry to hear about that incident in Chicago. I go there fairly often and something like that has never happened to me. It could have just as easily happened anywhere else. Too bad you won't be back until the 27th. There's a girl there right now who would make it worth your while to go back there for but she will be leaving back home in a few days.
    It wasn't anything major, but I have never had luck there, and this just seemed like it was a scam from the start. There was not a misunderstanding, it was intentional and he figured I wouldn't say anything in front of arguably the hottest girl in the place. When I did, and returned with the change, and it was pretty much the bucket price, I was pissed. Probably not going back again. I have had a few minor misunderstandings at HK, but they were always good about making it right. Probably goes with the territory of speaking zero Spanish.

  10. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    Monday, first girl was great, went with a hot ass street girl for round 2 (she had the most beautiful face I have encountered on the street). She hangs out near the old back entrance of Chevelas and was wearing a tan skirt. Agreed on $70 for everything with no rubber. She was unreal in the sack. She was LOUD and was amazing.

    Round 3 was the only real dud of the trip. She was trying to constantly upsell me in the room. Lost the mood, but powered through it.

    Chicago, I won't step in that place ever again. One of the meseros brought a cute girl over and I agreed to buy her one beer. He bring over a bucket and said I ordered it. I told him firmly "one beer". He called me "cheap" and I basically stood my ground. He then takes my $50 and short changed me. He tried to still charge me for the bucket ($35 I think). I demanded he get me the correct change. Meanwhile the cute girl guzzled her beer and was ready to get up and leave. I was pissed. I walked out and one of the other guys asked why I was leaving. I just walked out. Done with it. I have had ZERO luck there.

    Heading down for the day on the 27th. Hoping for good luck to see the street girl again. I need to remember names.
    With the street chick did you negotiate in the alley for the $70 with no rubber or did you wait until you were in the room to bring it up?

    Sorry to hear about that incident in Chicago. I go there fairly often and something like that has never happened to me. It could have just as easily happened anywhere else. Too bad you won't be back until the 27th. There's a girl there right now who would make it worth your while to go back there for but she will be leaving back home in a few days.

  11. #2405

    Tj Trip last Sunday / Monday

    Made my way south of the border last Sunday and Monday for a quick visit. Got in the club before noon each day and as expected, it is slow, but it can be a good thing. Both days I pulled a solid girl up to Cascada and had a decent session each day. Sunday, I hit the trifecta by 5:00 and 2 out of the 3 were very good. Diablo was one girl. She was Ok.

    Monday, first girl was great, went with a hot ass street girl for round 2 (she had the most beautiful face I have encountered on the street). She hangs out near the old back entrance of Chevelas and was wearing a tan skirt. Agreed on $70 for everything with no rubber. She was unreal in the sack. She was LOUD and was amazing.

    Round 3 was the only real dud of the trip. She was trying to constantly upsell me in the room. Lost the mood, but powered through it.

    Chicago, I won't step in that place ever again. One of the meseros brought a cute girl over and I agreed to buy her one beer. He bring over a bucket and said I ordered it. I told him firmly "one beer". He called me "cheap" and I basically stood my ground. He then takes my $50 and short changed me. He tried to still charge me for the bucket ($35 I think). I demanded he get me the correct change. Meanwhile the cute girl guzzled her beer and was ready to get up and leave. I was pissed. I walked out and one of the other guys asked why I was leaving. I just walked out. Done with it. I have had ZERO luck there.

    Heading down for the day on the 27th. Hoping for good luck to see the street girl again. I need to remember names.

  12. #2404

    Tj

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuto7  [View Original Post]
    We are going to Tijuana today. It's our first trip. We would appreciate if anyone could share advices on where the find the hot Girls. Should we get girls from HK or Chicago or book a hotel and get girls from the agencies. I read that the agencies usually have better girls. How can we find their contact number? Thank you.
    I would go with agencies like mexicolindobar or Cumintj.

  13. #2403

    Tijuana trip

    We are going to Tijuana today. It's our first trip. We would appreciate if anyone could share advices on where the find the hot Girls. Should we get girls from HK or Chicago or book a hotel and get girls from the agencies. I read that the agencies usually have better girls. How can we find their contact number? Thank you.

  14. #2402
    A lot of girls are not booking any session or selling any fichas. If you stick to your gun, you will find girls who do it for far less than average. I know a few girls who always do it with me for 1,000-1200 pesos or about $65.

    Girls in Chavelas are new or on probation, some are very hot, but are usually easier to deal with than HK girls. I wish they would get up and walk around so I could have clear looks at their figures before talking and buying them drinks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dohma22  [View Original Post]
    The prices they're quoting is getting out of hand. But even on a packed evening the # of girls is so high I wonder if many go home without a trip upstairs. I always negotiate 100 but end up paying more when it's a great session.

    Chavelas girls look so sad they have to pay dues there LOL. Also heard some girls stay there cause they don't want to drink.

  15. #2401
    The prices they're quoting is getting out of hand. But even on a packed evening the # of girls is so high I wonder if many go home without a trip upstairs. I always negotiate 100 but end up paying more when it's a great session.

    Chavelas girls look so sad they have to pay dues there LOL. Also heard some girls stay there cause they don't want to drink.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Drove down with wingman Monday. Weather was sunny, dry and warm. Like other Mondays, HK was slow on Memorial night, estimated 25% guys and girls in the club compared to weekends. Wingmen said Sunday OTOH was packed with hot girls.

    But there were quite a few hot girls started working in the afternoon. My favorite spinner stripper from Michoacan was in but was held in Chavelas until 8. Frieda with her eyeglasses were in. She still has her tight, slim natural body with the innocent looks of a nun hehe. Quite a few other hotties whom I would bag.

    I had arranged to meet with an English-speaking ex HK girl, probably the nicest and sweetest girl in Tijuana. She showed up on time with her HK friend, met me in front of HK, beautiful even in street clothes with no make up, got in Cascada with no problem. We were kissing and groping in the elevator and I got a raging hard on for her. Took a shower with her with my dick pointed up to the sky hehe. Had a long, loving, sexy session with her, GFE but she insisted on a condom. I got exhausted after a long session with her. This beautiful girl posed for a lot of sexy pics with and without clothes, wanted to meet again soon so I can take model-quality pics with a better camera.

    6 of us were sitting at the tables in front of the TV, drinking, flirting, having fun with girls. We went out for dinner at Mr. Pampas and returned to the same table, drinking, groping girls. It was fun seeing a few bros from out of state after a few years. I thought of calling you to meet my wingmen, but I was sleepy after a big meal and already drank too much. I was fumbling with my phone but could not find your number. Lo siento.

    A short spinner with fake blonde hair quoted Jet Li $180 for half hour, so he passed. Some started at $200, but business was slow and most would go for $100-120. Chef bagged 3 girls, a hot one was upselling nonstop in the room, turned him off. Papaya took 8 girls upstairs. Girls know he's soft and sweet, would sidle up to him and act like sweet, silly little girls. He would buy them ridiculous $30 vinitos, and when they asked, take them upstairs, eat them out until they climax and squirt. He loves to give them pleasure and pay them big money. He's always munching on pussies so his new call sign is "El Chivo. " We have been trying to stop him from spoiling the girls.

    Obi-wan bagged 3 girls, one an ex HK flame who quit HK for a flight attendant job, but quickly came back to make some real money. His 3rd girl of the night was a hottie, but he said only $35 left, take it or leave it. She took the offer and went to the room. For his great contribution to Mexico's inflation fight, AMLO should come to TJ and personally pin Mexico's Presidential Medal of Honor on his chest.

    Had a very sexy and satisfying session with a hot girl and lots of fun hanging with wingmen. Girls are texting me to meet up this weekend.

    Life is so good and sexy, or what?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape