Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 10386
-
09-24-24 14:30 #8361Senior Member

Posts: 362Hot milf
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-0fe99eb8c823
I had reached out to her, hope against hope. Figured she was either a content seller, or priced way out of my wallet. Turned out to be very real, sculpted, but very real. Pricing was 7 for the evening including a sleepover. Can't find that rate for a sleepover. So I bit. Happy I did. VERY GFE.
She does bounce between Western and Eastern Washington. So if her profile location changes, you know why. She also has a ton of people responding to her post. Good luck, be real, and for goodness sake, don't send a dick pic.
-
09-24-24 12:41 #8360Regular Member

Posts: 12I realized that after I sent it, LOL. I had some luck hitting her up on Reddit offering sugar so at least texting now and not competing with the spam.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 12:05 #8359Senior Member

Posts: 131I saw that reddit post too and now that I see her pics..goddamn she's hot af I wouldn't care at all if she was disabled. Only problem is you posted it on here so her inbox is going to be jammed packed with thirsty dudes, sugar daddies, and now weirdos & hobbyists from this site. Good luck getting ahold of her.
Originally Posted by MrHughJazz
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 00:57 #8358Senior Member

Posts: 97Fix?
How to fix it? Feel fr.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 23:42 #8357Regular Member

Posts: 12Interesting find. Violet
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-29453db47fe6
Something very interesting here. This girl is in a wheelchair and seemingly recently from her profile text. Yesterday I also found a post on Reddit for a girl that was in a wheelchair recently looking to put herself out there.
https://www.reddit.com/r/r4rSeattle/s/KqDA80oYZd
Has to be the same chick right? I normally would ignore new SA accounts but this one is intriguing because it looks like she has verified herself with that subreddit on Reddit (but not SA). I'm only going to be in Seattle next week so can someone please post a report if they get to see her?
Very curious about being with someone in her. Situation.
-
09-23-24 15:16 #8356Senior Member

Posts: 338Yeah you signed up wrong. You probably signed up as you were a sugar baby so you can only see Women that are looking to pay Men for hanging out. You won't find any as its just women who also signed up incorrectly.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 20:10 #8355Senior Member

Posts: 97Seeking
I am unable to open any of the seeking links to check out profile. I am signed up. Any help appreciated.
-
09-21-24 16:08 #8354Regular Member

Posts: 15Some shared info
Sierra.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-2418745742b0
Wanted 150 for meet & greet, but balked ppm idea.
Sonjia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-3c3452e9fb9d
Agreed to M&G, 400 ppm if things worked out.
Confirmed M&G beforehand then no showed the M&G and texted a couple hours late about still meeting up.
Using photos from an out of state Instagram account.
Didn't hit me up for upfront though.
Romana.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-f23dd7634e61
Hit me up as well and wanted to go to text but never followed up after that.
Brooke.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-40440c04a241
Chatted with her a tiny bit, and ended with her sending me her venmo before we talked about anything; ended it there.
Cassie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-b5a199af25a8
Says she comes to seattle for work. Agreed to m&g, but then hmu for 'help'.
Antonnia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-5f12bde36dce
Agreed to m&g, hmu for gas $.
Samantha.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-59207b6d9f14
Went to telegram. Seemed like a service? Conversation got weird.
-
09-20-24 12:02 #8353Senior Member

Posts: 162Damages
I got locked in at 300 ppm. She might have gotten a bit more.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 01:49 #8352Senior Member

Posts: 330PrettyPisces
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 21:56 #8351Senior Member

Posts: 740Good man
You're a gentleman and a scholar. The boys (well, at least me) will (try to) take it from here. I'm black so the seed takes after their father; can't sire what can't swim.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
09-19-24 17:54 #8350Senior Member

Posts: 111Good catch! Ya seems too fake now that I take a closer look at the pictures and the description.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 14:14 #8349Senior Member

Posts: 162Another for the boys
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-95de18ad7c32
She's got a pretty good head game, will suck your balls and she's eaten my ass. I've been pounding her for almost a year. Lately she's been unloading all of her daily bullshit on to me and has been hitting me up almost everyday for the past 2 weeks for stuff outside of our agreed upon terms. I.
Had her on BC for the entirety of our fling, got off of it earlier this week and has been hounding me to have her baby. Nope, she's already got one baby daddy, I don't want to be the other.
-
09-19-24 11:44 #8348Senior Member

Posts: 123Without going into too many details. Yes, they are aware. I make it a point to be completely transparent with them.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 02:23 #8347Senior Member

Posts: 330Chanel
Couple of things caught my eye. Tag line under her pic says "women in fashion" not sure what she is trying to say there and the plural "women" is a red flag. The rest looks like something you would read on a traditional dating site, not someone looking for a sugar daddy. Use your spidey senses and don't be surprised if it's a scam.
Originally Posted by Yamaha2000
[View Original Post]
Just my $. 02.









Reply With Quote



