Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 718 1218 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    LOL bro, I crack up so bad readying it. Was she that bad looking LOL.
    Lets put it this way, I wouldn't fuck her with your dick!

  2. #21778
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    LOL bro, I crack up so bad readying it. Was she that bad looking LOL.
    Pics are probably 10-15 years old.

  3. #21777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Took a ride this morning to see this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...p/348299288807.

    She answered the door to let me in wrapped in a towel. She dropped the towel and asked me what I wanted I said nothing and walked out.

    She looks like a beachball with legs. No top teeth, She looks like a Pekinese dog with just the bottom teeth showing. Parking was a *****.
    LOL bro, I crack up so bad readying it. Was she that bad looking LOL.

  4. #21776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I tried searching for details but wasn't finding anything. Has anyone seen Nina and can provide some details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/088996774330
    Saw her 2 years ago and if you black and mention anything funny. She'll get ghetto and try to educate you. Smh. Beside that, she got a fatty and everything cover.

  5. #21775

    Catfishing a Trending Theme

    Hello everyone!

    So similar to the previous report, this one is also a catfish. I did not have any issues with the incall, it was clean, felt safe, and it was located in a convenient easy to access area. She's a nice woman, but it's not what I expected and not at all my type. PM me for details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/084733047848

  6. #21774

    Another catfish

    This one was in the woony area and moved to pvd. She is not the girl in the pictures. She is kinda cute maybe a 6 or 7 Probably late 20's early 30's. Decent body some baby damage. I got her to agree to 1 for qv daty included but everything covered.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/313955052711

  7. #21773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Throat Goblin

    Took a ride this morning to see this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...p/348299288807.

    She answered the door to let me in wrapped in a towel. She dropped the towel and asked me what I wanted I said nothing and walked out.

    She looks like a beachball with legs. No top teeth, She looks like a Pekinese dog with just the bottom teeth showing. Parking was a *****.

  8. #21772

    Nina, Best in Town?

    Gents, I tried searching for details but wasn't finding anything. Has anyone seen Nina and can provide some details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/088996774330

  9. #21771
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    It looks like her phone number has changed at least twice in the past few months. That in itself is not strange with these girls, but the first time I see a number change is in the middle of the day on July 6. That's a little more strange. That being said, she has had the same home incall for some time. I would think if you reach out, and she asks you to meet her there you should be good. Good luck!
    Just figured I'd confirm it was indeed her and she was great. Would've liked more than a minute of that mouth though.

  10. #21770

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Incall was down the road from the Home Depot in Providence. She met me at the side door so it wasn't too bad getting in. Rented room with massage table. UTR allowed and like I said, I'm sure more is available. I can't remember how much but I think it was around 200.
    Seen her today at her Charles St studio and did a hhr session, very relaxed and safe location. Went with body rub donation 1. 2 and was well serviced, oil rub with a great tease and a nice ending. Allowed touching on all her private parts total nude. Allowed some daty which she enjoyed and has these stand out nips great looking. Def more can be gotten as in FS I'm sure. Room is small like 8 x10 size with table very cozy setup Def will repeat.

  11. #21769
    It's in my original post but it was 2 hh. Which was more like 20 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    .

  12. #21768

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a little more details? Rates? How was incall location? Was it on a table? Any acces utc / otc?
    Incall was down the road from the Home Depot in Providence. She met me at the side door so it wasn't too bad getting in. Rented room with massage table. UTR allowed and like I said, I'm sure more is available. I can't remember how much but I think it was around 200.

  13. #21767
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is very deceiving promises everything and doesn't deliver which is another reason I won't repeat. Covered everything, greek is extra, pictures aren't her, bed sucks and her apartment is a mess. Oh and I forgot to mention she has a little lap dog she kept shoeing away.
    What's the damage?

  14. #21766
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for BBBJ, 1. For qv nothing write about it, quick in a pinch I dunno if I'd repeat. Had her topless good deepthroat took direction well. Location was okay off Chad Brown / Eaton st.
    I wouldn't go back. She's a nut case and not worth the hassle despite I agree a decent BBBJ.

  15. #21765
    Her ad is very deceiving promises everything and doesn't deliver which is another reason I won't repeat. Covered everything, greek is extra, pictures aren't her, bed sucks and her apartment is a mess. Oh and I forgot to mention she has a little lap dog she kept shoeing away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Her ad say GFE and oral without condom. So she don't do BBJ. Smh.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape