Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2259
-
10-07-24 09:52 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 354Help me out here--knowing the room's location is helpful if you show up and she's available, because you can point to the door you want. But a.) what if she's not available or b.) what if you want to make an appointment? Can you request "the hot one," LOL?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 00:23 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 298The hot one on Glenwood is now at Hollyridge. Front side, first floor, close to the office.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 17:22 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 298Current inventory
Hollyridge. 4 three different operators.
Glenwood. 2 one is slim, young, pretty, natural b's room 1 x7.
Miami. 2 one old, one young choice available.
-
10-05-24 10:12 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 354No response from SG or TOS after several attempts. Are they laying low for some reason?
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 11:36 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 61Sweat Girls
Thanks. I've reached out a few times but never gotten a response. Anyone else experience the same?
Originally Posted by RelaxTravel
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 15:55 #1234Regular Member

Posts: 21Lovely
Sadly she wasn't around very long but by far the prettiest girl in the tos lineup. And the service to match it. Hope they bring her back around.
-
10-02-24 13:05 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 46TOS Suzie
Cute face and well proportioned slender body, low 30's. Save some time reading all the reviews and just do it. She is great. Here for a short time so good luck getting in.
-
10-01-24 13:34 #1232Regular Member

Posts: 19Cary location
Anyone been at the Cary location recently? I went months ago for good but haven't seen any reports since.
-
09-30-24 16:59 #1231Regular Member

Posts: 8Saw Hana last week in Raleigh. Quiet street. Good time.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 14:18 #1230Regular Member

Posts: 4Sweat Girl
I saw Cojr last week in Raleigh. It was a small house in private neighborhood. Seems pretty safe.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 15:54 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 61Sweat Girls
Also wondering if anyone has had a successful visit to these providers within the past 2 weeks. A bit leery of taking the plunge considering the recent reports of Uncle activity.
Originally Posted by JohnGault
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 18:07 #1228Regular Member

Posts: 1Will be in RTP area next week. Anyone has links to Korg or Corg services? Usually prices for this in California is about 260. What's the range in RTP?
-
09-23-24 03:07 #1227Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Bunny with TOS
Her body is one of the top class's. Luxurious, perky, smooth, and tight. Truly lovely! Hope she revisit my town in the near future. Be safe, good luck!
-
09-19-24 00:39 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 39Busy
They were busy when I went. They had overbooked! 2 other mongers parked out there and was a massive confusion.
Originally Posted by AznLovaBoyx35
[View Original Post]
I stayed and it was ok. I think they thought they were getting busted with so many people.
On another note.
BTW Not sure why my EARLIER question was taken down.
Their English was passable not great FYI.
-
09-18-24 12:31 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 257Hollyridge again
Two working upstairs in the front.
First girl nice tits, but old. Not friendly.
Second girl, nothing to look at but I was hungry so away we go.
I have had her before since I remember her making ticking noises during the act.
OK tits and nipples, room smelled like cabbage.
Terrible CBJ, boring sex.
140/ half. Don't even bother.










Reply With Quote





