Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 523 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 7835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7100

    Lady M

    It's been a few years since I've seen Lady M but I had a hankering so I made the trip up. We got reacquainted and chatted for a few minutes about the old times before getting down to business. Her oral skills were as amazing as I remembered as was the rest of the session. Honestly she still bangs like a rabbit! Ran over time but she didn't ask for a penny more. She is truly monger royalty.

    That said I'm afraid her demons may eventually get the best of her. She had a big bandage on one wrist and her arms were just a series of bruises. She also has a boyfriend / handler / dealer. I had arrived a few minutes early and was parked right by her room. After I called her this guy came out the side door and was walking through the parking lot. After my business was done I walked to my car and I saw him head back in. No issue with him but absolutely no doubt he is with her.

    The first time I saw her was over 15 years ago. Back then she was very pretty and her body was perfect. Honestly could not believe such a hot girl would be in the biz. The years certainly show but for her age and profession she still looks pretty good. At one point back then I really wanted to go all white knight and 'save' her. Thankfully the big head prevailed but while heading home I couldn't help think of what she would be like today if she got out of the business back then. I plan on hitting her up once more for old time sake but when done that will probably be it.

    S.

  2. #7099
    Quote Originally Posted by August2080  [View Original Post]
    Ad indicates ages as 99 years old just as the other sting ads had shown. Could be wrong, but those who proceed with a date after they're advised via text or phone that the girl is only 14 or 15 get what they deserve.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...i/375897050764

    Pictures attached for reference.

    August.
    Same pic was posted on doublelist. Thought the ad read weird so I ignored. I wonder if is a sting as well?

    https://doublelist.com/posts/75362614828.html

    Maybe same poster in this ad too, bed looks same. https://doublelist.com/posts/54846585261.html.

  3. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by August2080  [View Original Post]
    Ad indicates ages as 99 years old just as the other sting ads had shown. Could be wrong, but those who proceed with a date after they're advised via text or phone that the girl is only 14 or 15 get what they deserve.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...i/375897050764

    Pictures attached for reference.

    August.
    Correct. The format is identical. Contact number is different but that is expected.

    BMD.

  4. #7097

    This one Appears to be another sting

    Ad indicates ages as 99 years old just as the other sting ads had shown. Could be wrong, but those who proceed with a date after they're advised via text or phone that the girl is only 14 or 15 get what they deserve.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...i/375897050764

    Pictures attached for reference.

    August.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240921-000208~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240921-000212~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240921-000217~2.jpg‎  

  5. #7096

    I stand by this

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    She was reported on a couple of months ago from a member with more history. Her verification seemed to turn a lot of people off, including myself. Her story matches what was posted before though.
    I never saw her but I'm considering rolling the dice. This dude praised her and he seems legit imo.
    So yes, I've seen her multiple times. She's cool her process might turn some guys off but she's definitely worth it. If you guys want more details just pm me. Her pics are not old by the way.

  6. #7095

    Miss Naugy. All talk no action

    I wrote about her on 05/01/24 post #6891. & post 6930

    She has more excuses not to meet, as others have mentioned. As far as I'm concerned she's a fake.

  7. #7094
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    The one time I was close to setting up a meeting with her, she pulls the 'age' card. I'm like. What? How old am I? Isn't the age of my money the only thing that really matters? Lolol Where's the logic there? Anyway. I dismissed the idea of a daydream. I'm OLD enough to afford to be selective, fortunately. And, I agree totally with the "one-hit-wonder" reviewer theory stated by sense PA. Be careful out there gents. Missy's Tryst add seems to never disappear. If you want her contact info, look there.
    Same here but it wasn't age. It seemed like she was looking for an out or an actual boyfriend. I'm blue collar, I work with my hands, she prefers clean cut! I told her I would shower and change before coming but it was a deal breaker that I'm not clean cut I guess. This was after communicating with her for 2 days, some of that contact was initiated by her! Are you doing this to make money or you looking for a boyfriend? It's too bad, I really like her look IF those pics aren't 10 years old! Oh well, there's plenty of others that'll take my money!

  8. #7093

    Missy FWIW

    She was reported on a couple of months ago from a member with more history. Her verification seemed to turn a lot of people off, including myself. Her story matches what was posted before though.

    I never saw her but I'm considering rolling the dice. This dude praised her and he seems legit imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about this one the other day.

    She's a perfectly normal lady. No demons, very sweet and a pleasure to speak with. Went to meet for hr. Had a very great time like seriously the best I had in a while. She has a unique screening process that most of us wouldn't like, but she is very well worth it. Guys need to run and not walk to her. She is new to this and won't be doing it for much longer. Treat her well.

  9. #7092

    Ditto on Naugy Missy.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldStud1970  [View Original Post]
    Same here man, something just seemed off with her and that 1 posting review.
    The one time I was close to setting up a meeting with her, she pulls the 'age' card. I'm like. What? How old am I? Isn't the age of my money the only thing that really matters? Lolol Where's the logic there? Anyway. I dismissed the idea of a daydream. I'm OLD enough to afford to be selective, fortunately. And, I agree totally with the "one-hit-wonder" reviewer theory stated by sense PA. Be careful out there gents. Missy's Tryst add seems to never disappear. If you want her contact info, look there.

  10. #7091
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStud1970  [View Original Post]
    Same here man, something just seemed off with her and that 1 posting review.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStud1970  [View Original Post]
    She's on Tryst all the time. I haven't tried her but she had alot of questions when I contacted her so I never saw her.
    She is afraid because of all of the crazy stories she has heard, and she wants to make sure anyone she has over is normal and through the chat and the picture she usually can tell what they are like. I don't know what she asked you, if I had to guess it would be because she was trying to get a sense of the type of person you are.

  11. #7090
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStud1970  [View Original Post]
    Same here man, something just seemed off with her and that 1 posting review.
    I just joined this site this week. Like I said she was my first, so obviously I was hesitant and nervous and joined so I could learn more about this whole about what is around. Everyone has to have a first post. Should I have purposely made my first post something negative just so everyone believes me? All good though. Its good that these reviews are not about the people writing and commenting on them.

  12. #7089
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I learn to go with my instincts. Plus I'm extra careful especially when someone that gives an excellent review that only has 1 posting. That's just me and the way I think.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Same here man, something just seemed off with her and that 1 posting review.

  13. #7088
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStud1970  [View Original Post]
    She's on Tryst all the time. I haven't tried her but she had alot of questions when I contacted her so I never saw her.
    I learn to go with my instincts. Plus I'm extra careful especially when someone that gives an excellent review that only has 1 posting. That's just me and the way I think.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  14. #7087
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnm725  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or can you PM details? Thank you.
    She's on Tryst all the time. I haven't tried her but she had alot of questions when I contacted her so I never saw her.

  15. #7086
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnm725  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or can you PM details? Thank you.
    I sent you here text number. Her as comes up and down. She puts it up and takes it down once she gets a certain amount of interest so that she doesn't leave people hanging. Better off taking a chance and keep messaging here and she will, at some point, get back to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape