Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 41295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36210

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    So I met her late afternoon today. She responded decently. I met her at a safe incall private residence. I was nervous at first but she put me at ease. Easy to talk to and we got down to business. I wanted to try her headache relief with facial. I was very pleased in the session, will definitely be seeing her again. I can tell she has a nice booty in the dress she had on, and it felt juicy. If you are into curvy milfs' she is the one to see. Down to earth lady, no attitude. As always YMMV.
    Very nice, where is the link for her page?

  2. #36209

    Thanks for the pic buttttt

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    So I met her late afternoon today. She responded decently. I met her at a safe incall private residence. I was nervous at first but she put me at ease. Easy to talk to and we got down to business. I wanted to try her headache relief with facial. I was very pleased in the session, will definitely be seeing her again. I can tell she has a nice booty in the dress she had on, and it felt juicy. If you are into curvy milfs' she is the one to see. Down to earth lady, no attitude. As always YMMV.
    Where's the link??

  3. #36208

    Headache relief

    So I met her late afternoon today. She responded decently. I met her at a safe incall private residence. I was nervous at first but she put me at ease. Easy to talk to and we got down to business. I wanted to try her headache relief with facial. I was very pleased in the session, will definitely be seeing her again. I can tell she has a nice booty in the dress she had on, and it felt juicy. If you are into curvy milfs' she is the one to see. Down to earth lady, no attitude. As always YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lg0001044937_USR_1697566561_5500207.jpg‎  

  4. #36207
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I searched Brittany, the name she gave and didn't find her. I don't recall any reviews and could have missed them.

    She said 4'9" at an apartment on Justina 80 BBJ /120/150/180, I assume negotiable.

    What say you, Mongers?

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Spider Senses fully engaged. My opinion.

    Wail On!

  5. #36206

    Agreed

    Same experience a couple years ago. Haven't seen her recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her in a few years; but there for a while, back in maybe 2020 or so, she was holed up on Cagle with a reasonable ask of 100/ hh. She was not as cute as her pictures suggest; but not terrible either. She was friendly and sweet and amenable to most activities, including BBBJCIMWS.

  6. #36205

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    There's so many Nicole's / Nikkis even when I do a search.

    Have you guys seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/294548569935
    Have not seen her in a few years; but there for a while, back in maybe 2020 or so, she was holed up on Cagle with a reasonable ask of 100/ hh. She was not as cute as her pictures suggest; but not terrible either. She was friendly and sweet and amenable to most activities, including BBBJCIMWS.

  7. #36204
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/830829465211

    She's close to me so curious but can't tell if she's hot or meth body.
    She has been using the same pics for years.

  8. #36203

    Nikki / Nicole

    Hey guys,

    There's so many Nicole's / Nikkis even when I do a search.

    Have you guys seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/294548569935

  9. #36202
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I searched Brittany, the name she gave and didn't find her. I don't recall any reviews and could have missed them.

    She said 4'9" at an apartment on Justina 80 BBJ /120/150/180, I assume negotiable.

    What say you, Mongers?

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    I didn't see any either proceed with caution.

  10. #36201

    Short Brittany?

    I searched Brittany, the name she gave and didn't find her. I don't recall any reviews and could have missed them.

    She said 4'9" at an apartment on Justina 80 BBJ /120/150/180, I assume negotiable.

    What say you, Mongers?

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 3.30.12 AM.jpg‎  

  11. #36200

    Ecuador, great choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    I finally understand the passport bro movement. Or Mongering worldwide. I just returned from a south American country that uses the American dollar. For the price I've been paying to bang junkies twice a week in the US I can fly there once a month and have my pic of the baddest Latinas all under the age of 26.

    Mind blown sincerely. A 6 hr flight and a piece of beautiful pussy goes for 15 qv or 25-35 hr no rushing and they are greatful for you being there. An overnight was only 2 coins and she's ready everytime you are No changing money. They aren't junkies either only con is you have to know some Spanish.

    I understand this doesn't work for alot of people but one weekend trip there and it all depends on you. Wether in a brothel or hiring a girl its options for days. Mind blown amazing.

    Prices here for catfish junkies is simply ridiculous I'm ruined by my travels to south america.
    Where did you go? Quito? Guayaquil? Either way, we'll done sir! If you liked Ecuador, try Buenos Aires. You’ll feel like you died and went to heaven.

  12. #36199

    Overseas poon

    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    I finally understand the passport bro movement. Or Mongering worldwide. I just returned from a south American country that uses the American dollar. For the price I've been paying to bang junkies twice a week in the US I can fly there once a month and have my pic of the baddest Latinas all under the age of 26.

    Mind blown sincerely. A 6 hr flight and a piece of beautiful pussy goes for 15 qv or 25-35 hr no rushing and they are greatful for you being there. An overnight was only 2 coins and she's ready everytime you are No changing money. They aren't junkies either only con is you have to know some Spanish.

    I understand this doesn't work for alot of people but one weekend trip there and it all depends on you. Wether in a brothel or hiring a girl its options for days. Mind blown amazing.

    Prices here for catfish junkies is simply ridiculous I'm ruined by my travels to south america.
    I lived in Southeast Asia for 2 or 3 years and would be tapping multiple girls everyday and in some cultures they stay all night as many pops as you can get out. American women suck in general because if they didn't I would have settled down and got married. In Asia the women tried to prove they were worth keeping, even the hookers tried to prove they were worth seeing again. In the US they expect you to prove that you are worthy as they throw unnecessary manufactured problem at you and the hookers expect a lot of roses for limited restricted action.

    Flying is a pain in the ass and I hate traveling as well as crowded cities. In the US I can live rural and get into poonsville without massive traffic so I like it better here but the poon and women in general are so much more pleasant overseas. Even the women you just casually talk to who aren't interested in sex / relationship are pleasant. Men are just respected more outside of American culture.

  13. #36198
    I finally understand the passport bro movement. Or Mongering worldwide. I just returned from a south American country that uses the American dollar. For the price I've been paying to bang junkies twice a week in the US I can fly there once a month and have my pic of the baddest Latinas all under the age of 26.

    Mind blown sincerely. A 6 hr flight and a piece of beautiful pussy goes for 15 qv or 25-35 hr no rushing and they are greatful for you being there. An overnight was only 2 coins and she's ready everytime you are No changing money. They aren't junkies either only con is you have to know some Spanish.

    I understand this doesn't work for alot of people but one weekend trip there and it all depends on you. Wether in a brothel or hiring a girl its options for days. Mind blown amazing.

    Prices here for catfish junkies is simply ridiculous I'm ruined by my travels to south america.

  14. #36197

    Snowbunnie wants a group

    Hey guys I have snowbunny over here and she wants to try a group. She has done mmf before. She is wanting to try a few more. If anyone is interested in that senior members PM me. Her ad is attached.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/885487060323
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000 (2).jpg‎  

  15. #36196

    Pancake tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Weird meth body. I couldn't get into it.
    I nutted in every hole she has. Would not repeat.

    Jay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape