Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36203

    Nikki / Nicole

    Hey guys,

    There's so many Nicole's / Nikkis even when I do a search.

    Have you guys seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/294548569935

  2. #36202
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I searched Brittany, the name she gave and didn't find her. I don't recall any reviews and could have missed them.

    She said 4'9" at an apartment on Justina 80 BBJ /120/150/180, I assume negotiable.

    What say you, Mongers?

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    I didn't see any either proceed with caution.

  3. #36201

    Short Brittany?

    I searched Brittany, the name she gave and didn't find her. I don't recall any reviews and could have missed them.

    She said 4'9" at an apartment on Justina 80 BBJ /120/150/180, I assume negotiable.

    What say you, Mongers?

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 3.30.12 AM.jpg‎  

  4. #36200

    Ecuador, great choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    I finally understand the passport bro movement. Or Mongering worldwide. I just returned from a south American country that uses the American dollar. For the price I've been paying to bang junkies twice a week in the US I can fly there once a month and have my pic of the baddest Latinas all under the age of 26.

    Mind blown sincerely. A 6 hr flight and a piece of beautiful pussy goes for 15 qv or 25-35 hr no rushing and they are greatful for you being there. An overnight was only 2 coins and she's ready everytime you are No changing money. They aren't junkies either only con is you have to know some Spanish.

    I understand this doesn't work for alot of people but one weekend trip there and it all depends on you. Wether in a brothel or hiring a girl its options for days. Mind blown amazing.

    Prices here for catfish junkies is simply ridiculous I'm ruined by my travels to south america.
    Where did you go? Quito? Guayaquil? Either way, we'll done sir! If you liked Ecuador, try Buenos Aires. You’ll feel like you died and went to heaven.

  5. #36199

    Overseas poon

    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    I finally understand the passport bro movement. Or Mongering worldwide. I just returned from a south American country that uses the American dollar. For the price I've been paying to bang junkies twice a week in the US I can fly there once a month and have my pic of the baddest Latinas all under the age of 26.

    Mind blown sincerely. A 6 hr flight and a piece of beautiful pussy goes for 15 qv or 25-35 hr no rushing and they are greatful for you being there. An overnight was only 2 coins and she's ready everytime you are No changing money. They aren't junkies either only con is you have to know some Spanish.

    I understand this doesn't work for alot of people but one weekend trip there and it all depends on you. Wether in a brothel or hiring a girl its options for days. Mind blown amazing.

    Prices here for catfish junkies is simply ridiculous I'm ruined by my travels to south america.
    I lived in Southeast Asia for 2 or 3 years and would be tapping multiple girls everyday and in some cultures they stay all night as many pops as you can get out. American women suck in general because if they didn't I would have settled down and got married. In Asia the women tried to prove they were worth keeping, even the hookers tried to prove they were worth seeing again. In the US they expect you to prove that you are worthy as they throw unnecessary manufactured problem at you and the hookers expect a lot of roses for limited restricted action.

    Flying is a pain in the ass and I hate traveling as well as crowded cities. In the US I can live rural and get into poonsville without massive traffic so I like it better here but the poon and women in general are so much more pleasant overseas. Even the women you just casually talk to who aren't interested in sex / relationship are pleasant. Men are just respected more outside of American culture.

  6. #36198
    I finally understand the passport bro movement. Or Mongering worldwide. I just returned from a south American country that uses the American dollar. For the price I've been paying to bang junkies twice a week in the US I can fly there once a month and have my pic of the baddest Latinas all under the age of 26.

    Mind blown sincerely. A 6 hr flight and a piece of beautiful pussy goes for 15 qv or 25-35 hr no rushing and they are greatful for you being there. An overnight was only 2 coins and she's ready everytime you are No changing money. They aren't junkies either only con is you have to know some Spanish.

    I understand this doesn't work for alot of people but one weekend trip there and it all depends on you. Wether in a brothel or hiring a girl its options for days. Mind blown amazing.

    Prices here for catfish junkies is simply ridiculous I'm ruined by my travels to south america.

  7. #36197

    Snowbunnie wants a group

    Hey guys I have snowbunny over here and she wants to try a group. She has done mmf before. She is wanting to try a few more. If anyone is interested in that senior members PM me. Her ad is attached.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/885487060323
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000 (2).jpg‎  

  8. #36196

    Pancake tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Weird meth body. I couldn't get into it.
    I nutted in every hole she has. Would not repeat.

    Jay.

  9. #36195

    Handicapped or WTF?

    Her body shape looks like she is handicapped. Not that handicapped is bad, but not my cup of tea. If not handicapped then WTF how did she get so deformed?

    Nice tit with freckles too. But face looks much more aged in other pics.

    I would avoid her unless there was an explanation why her body is so mishaped.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/830829465211

  10. #36194

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a message.
    Damn that shit adds up since 2014 LOL. Holla back.

  11. #36193

    Tried Texting Her 3 Times Got No Reply and What Kiink Are Thinking About

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Not my normal for vanilla fun, but perhaps for some kink. Any intel on this provider?

    Thanks,

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/821363286390
    Could not get a reply from her, so I gave up trying. Did not mention price so was not that she wanted more money. I just do not get providers posting and then ghosting.

    LB I do know some girls who like anal if that is what you mean by kink?

  12. #36192
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    My dreams were typical, it took a long while to establish communication, she later said she mainly sees regulars, which seems likely as her incall is a house out west close to I-10 off Whitehouse. That said, it's a haul and the first time was mid morning, she was up and communication was good. Rates were reasonable at 60/100, the date was in a clean bedroom in a decent house. CBJ, Mish and Doggy for a score, fun and accomodating. Tried to repeat a week later, early morning and I missed the last train. She was asleep by the time I arrived and never replied until next day with apologies. If you can get in, YMMV. I will allow redemption when I'm close by and don't risk any time..
    She lives about 5 minutes from me literally. She's cool. But she'll loop out and forget you were ever even coming. She's too close and has great rate not to smash once a week. I usually reach out early in the day and if she gets back to me later ill go over and bust one when I have to run an errand. House is always clean and never any issues.

  13. #36191
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    She's close to me and curious. She looks like she could be attractive or have a weird meth body.

    Anyone partake?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/830829465211
    Her body is shaped like that alien on the "American Dad" cartoon. Very weird and I just couldn't.

  14. #36190

    100% Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Weird meth body. I couldn't get into it.
    You are on point. Just to add my experience. After a dozen attempts, finally caught her free (she is a first come first serve and will leave you hanging if she's offered more money is my guess).

    She put her dogs away and you go into her bedroom with a mattress on the floor. She was friendly and asks what you want and how you want it. Only rule is no Greek. Started dream with an OK BBBJ on my back, then we switch places for mish. She just laid there like go ahead. I said where's your raincoat. She stated she was out and I could just go BBFS. She said she was clean and was on the pill. I was no way going for that so we opted for BBBBCIM with me standing and she kneeling which is my fav way to finish. Overall, just mediocre. It was all work and no passion on her side. I even texted her afterwards, saying thanks to which she never replied. She was all sweet with xoxo texts prior to the appointment, then nothing after, LOL. Some girls hide it better but she is all about the money for candy. BBFS is not my thing but I would advise others not to DATY for obvious reasons.

  15. #36189
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellaz.

    Seen her post a few times. Any intel? PM is fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/601739814897

    Jay.
    Pretty sure she's on Tryst. I was very interested until I saw her rates. They seemed really expensive to me. Not sure if she does full service or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape