Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 356 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 5332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4462

    Sky Spa

    Toledo brothers.

    I am guessing I am not the first out of towner to ask this, so pardon me if so. I am unable to search Sky Spa because of the three letter search issue. I found a few posts by searching Byrne, the road it is on, but found no recent posts. Last time I was passing through a few years back it was pretty good. Can anyone let me know if that is still the case? I can always lend a hand if you need help in Detroit, Ann Arbor or Indianapolis. Thanks in advance. PM is fine too. 'Ill be driving through tomorrow.

  2. #4461

    Decent time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Lotus?

    Totally legit or can a good time be found there?
    Massage was just ok. Flip was straight to the point with her asking "trouble?" More or less asking if LE. Finished and on my way. Damage was 60/60.

  3. #4460

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeThere  [View Original Post]
    With current line-up. Blue - older, thin, nice breasts, lots of fun; Daisy. Young, attractive, got some meat on her bones but not fat; Joy. Attractive petite lady, probably around 40. I only have experience with Bue but I am sure that you could have a good time with any of them.
    Blue is going on vacation tomorrow. Pink is returning soon.

  4. #4459

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    What is a the current line-up? Possibly try and give a description of each girl.
    With current line-up. Blue - older, thin, nice breasts, lots of fun; Daisy. Young, attractive, got some meat on her bones but not fat; Joy. Attractive petite lady, probably around 40. I only have experience with Bue but I am sure that you could have a good time with any of them.

  5. #4458

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Lotus?

    Totally legit or can a good time be found there?
    OK massage and a lackluster handy was my end of the YMMV stick.

    I think someone else liked it more, could be we just didn't hit it off.

  6. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by OldeButGood42  [View Original Post]
    Google "Lotus Spa in Toledo" and you will find address on and Holland Sylvania road.
    Has anyone been to Lotus?

    Totally legit or can a good time be found there?

  7. #4456

    Sky

    What is a the current line-up? Possibly try and give a description of each girl.

  8. #4455

    Hotel asians

    Anyone been to the hotel Asians lately?

  9. #4454

    Lotus Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    North of Central on the west side. Just past the Mexican restaurant.
    Google "Lotus Spa in Toledo" and you will find address on and Holland Sylvania road.

  10. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    I know of one on Holland Sylvania south of Bancroft same plaza as the meat market. Where is one north of central. There is one on central and HS.
    North of Central on the west side. Just past the Mexican restaurant.

  11. #4452

    Holland Sylvania north of Central. Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the one on Holland Sylvania north of central avenue?

    Are you referring to the one on secor road north of Laskey?
    I know of one on Holland Sylvania south of Bancroft same plaza as the meat market. Where is one north of central. There is one on central and HS.

  12. #4451
    Quote Originally Posted by WestwoodToledo  [View Original Post]
    I have been reading your posts on costs and wanted to add my own take.

    I refuse to pay anything over $. 5 total with house money included. I can get a quality escort for that much!

    I go to the one on Holland sylvania for. 8 TOTAL for HE and the one on Secor for 1. 2 TOTAL for FS. Either you guys don't know how to negotiate or have so much money, you don't care about it!
    Are you referring to the one on Holland Sylvania north of central avenue?

    Are you referring to the one on secor road north of Laskey?

  13. #4450

    Outcall

    Any recommendations for outcall to Hotel in Toledo for massage?

  14. #4449

    $$

    I have been reading your posts on costs and wanted to add my own take.

    I refuse to pay anything over $. 5 total with house money included. I can get a quality escort for that much!

    I go to the one on Holland sylvania for. 8 TOTAL for HE and the one on Secor for 1. 2 TOTAL for FS. Either you guys don't know how to negotiate or have so much money, you don't care about it!

  15. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiggidySuave  [View Original Post]
    No tip expected. Tip how you want.

    235 for 1 hour is what I paid. Was overpriced but she was cute. Held conversation the whole time and got all the knots out.
    I went today and got a massage. Just a legal massage, and I enjoyed it. I will definitely repeat. Saw Lexi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape