Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 26656
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22231

    Exotic Beauty

    Recently had a date with Ms Beauty at her incall in Cascade. The room was nice and clean and no issues with communication. I had seen good reviews from her in the past and decided to give her a try.

    She looked exactly like her pics and I had a good time but she just isn't for me. I never felt a connection and it felt like she was just going through the motions. She has a nice body and as people have said pierced nips. I would repeat if I felt a better connection but for now I will probably head back to CJ who has ruined me for other providers.

  2. #22230

    Tina

    Has anyone seen Tina who popped up in the last few days? Looks awfully hot, maybe too much so?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/289108501445

  3. #22229

    Squirt queen

    Was hoping to cross this off my fkit list. Wondering if it's worth the hike.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/523501210579

    Appreciate any info.

    Be happy to reciprocate.

  4. #22228

    Stacey

    Has any one had any recent visits?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...8/500963824455

    Also want to leave reviews on others.

    Chey.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...8/500963824455

    Hard to get ahold of but head is 10 out of 10 didn't go beyond that.

    And pixie.

    Easy to get ahold of and performance was good, didn't realize her teeth are almost not existent so if that bothers you like it does me I'd pass.

  5. #22227

    Aa kzoo

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Boys,

    This girl is legit. I took the trip down to Kalamazoo to see her at her incall and she is definitely the girl in the pics. Super petite super tight. I would suggest lube unless you can get her wet but she is the real deal. Comms were great. She has my full endorsement. I don't usually check out new girls but saw her due to a few recent positive reviews. As always, YMMV. But if you can take a ride south, check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/167374608164

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/955461243830

    AR.
    Did you do Incall? If so was it decent or sketchy? Text communication decent? Rates decent?

  6. #22226
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Perfect been looking for a small AA. Do you know if she's GFE at all kissing, daty? Kalamazoo. Ugh going to have to plan for that.
    Only light kissing everything else is accurate.

  7. #22225
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    Says business slow monger don't want to fuck. Moved my appointment she good as ever $150 hhr CFS CG mish ass play then finish fucking her on the couch in hotel. God she good I got mine other monger miss out come back soon Amy!
    I agree. You mongers missed a good ride. She will be back and trust me she is one of the best spinner fucks you will get at any age. She typically has her ad on Tryst. Check her out during her next trip. Great experience.

  8. #22224
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Perfect been looking for a small AA. Do you know if she's GFE at all kissing, daty? Kalamazoo. Ugh going to have to plan for that.
    I don't know about that. She mentioned in text before our meeting that she does not give BJ, covered or not. She will accept DATY and cover required. As others have mentioned, she's pretty young like 21 or 22. She's also very petite and tight but can take a pounding. She threw her hips back into me before the finish which is always a nice plus for me LOL.

  9. #22223
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Boys,

    This girl is legit. I took the trip down to Kalamazoo to see her at her incall and she is definitely the girl in the pics. Super petite super tight. I would suggest lube unless you can get her wet but she is the real deal. Comms were great. She has my full endorsement. I don't usually check out new girls but saw her due to a few recent positive reviews. As always, YMMV. But if you can take a ride south, check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/167374608164

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/955461243830

    AR.
    Perfect been looking for a small AA. Do you know if she's GFE at all kissing, daty? Kalamazoo. Ugh going to have to plan for that.

  10. #22222

    Super small super tight

    Boys,

    This girl is legit. I took the trip down to Kalamazoo to see her at her incall and she is definitely the girl in the pics. Super petite super tight. I would suggest lube unless you can get her wet but she is the real deal. Comms were great. She has my full endorsement. I don't usually check out new girls but saw her due to a few recent positive reviews. As always, YMMV. But if you can take a ride south, check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/167374608164

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/955461243830

    AR.

  11. #22221
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Amy leave early

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the late reply. Yes, the pictures are accurate. She is not heavier than the pictures show. I'm not into heavier, so that works for me!
    Says business slow monger don't want to fuck. Moved my appointment she good as ever $150 hhr CFS CG mish ass play then finish fucking her on the couch in hotel. God she good I got mine other monger miss out come back soon Amy!

  12. #22220

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate? I like them a little bigger so hopefully she misrepresents a little bit and is 15-20 lbs heavier LOL.
    Sorry for the late reply. Yes, the pictures are accurate. She is not heavier than the pictures show. I'm not into heavier, so that works for me!

  13. #22219

  14. #22218

    What was the donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanBoi69  [View Original Post]
    Took the shot and went to see this thicc lady. I have a weakness for thick ladies and was disappointed. Loved what I saw but she was bit too vanilla for my liking and was rushing me a bit. Won't go back to Kalamazoo to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/630106109389
    She does not list price in her ad. What was the donation and time?

  15. #22217
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Well that's not what I wanted to hear. You've saved me a trip. Too damn far to drive to be disappointed but greatly appreciated. JK.
    Those are just my thoughts. If someone here is into her, you should certainly listen to a second opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape