Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22757

    Health

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax  [View Original Post]
    Went to Health this weekend. I visited in the evening, no one else around. Attractive Asian running the front. The masseuse wasn't very attractive, fully clothed, difficult to understand. But, she had skills and left happy. $60 house $60 tip.
    Is it health + spa or another one.

  2. #22756
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroxed  [View Original Post]
    Take an Uber to the K girls about 10 minutes from downtown. It will be worth it. Their info is in the wonderful days thread.
    This is something I was looking for. TY so much!

    I know of a place like this in Nashville Tenn but that is so far.

    Is this something I can drive to and park at safely?

  3. #22755

    Bluebird Massage Mexico Rd

    Anyone tried this place?

  4. #22754

    AMP info

    So I learned something regulars might know already. AMP's mainly pay 2 different ways.

    1st. House gets half money for massage and tip. Or - 2nd. House gets all money for massage and masseuse gets all tip.

    I know for a fact 1 of the top 5 places us regulars go in St. Louis county area, the masseuse only gets tip. If they are a place with 3 people working they may only make eighty to one20 in a twelve hour day. If you found someone good forty may be cheap. Do sixty or more. My 2 cents.

  5. #22753

    Look At User Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by BowMan1962  [View Original Post]
    So I am new in town working. Figured I would reach out and look for feedback on a couple different AMPs. Fuji, Tokyo and One spas. Pros and cons of all three please.
    When you just in Saint Louis, scroll down to the "User Blog" there is a whole category dedicated to "Centerville AMPs".

  6. #22752

    Mimi in Swansea

    What can someone reasonably expect here. When I get back to St. Louis, I usually go to Kimjoe because I like a good massage and a tease more than I am willing to risk my bill of health with some of these women.

    I visited Mimi years ago and felt like she was just trying to vaguely suggest that more would happen if I gave her more cash. I wouldn't mind seeing her in her natural state and feeling my way around her for a while, but I don't want to pay for services that I'm not going to take advantage of.

    I would also appreciate any alternative suggestions based on what I have said here.

  7. #22751

    AMP Centerville

    So I am new in town working. Figured I would reach out and look for feedback on a couple different AMPs. Fuji, Tokyo and One spas. Pros and cons of all three please.

  8. #22750
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    I know of these places in Centerville. I have not been.

    I went to San Antonio a few weeks back and the talent in a "city" blew my fucking mind.

    I was basically inquiring if any AMPs in st louis came remotely close to what I found there. I don't think I would find, but I wanted to ask anyway.
    Take an Uber to the K girls about 10 minutes from downtown. It will be worth it. Their info is in the wonderful days thread.

  9. #22749

    Downtown St Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by LongLean  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be staying downtown near the Arch in the upcoming week for work. Any good rub spots within walking distance in the area? Thanks.
    Zero AMPs, if that's what you mean. There's a few decent escorts downtown, but only one or two really good ones, and no "rub spots. " Downtown is pretty sketchy. Fun can be had way further west and way further east. But definitely not walking distance.

  10. #22748

    Downtown Rub

    I'm going to be staying downtown near the Arch in the upcoming week for work. Any good rub spots within walking distance in the area? Thanks.

  11. #22747
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    There are some AMP's in Centerville. A town about 10-15 minutes east of downtown STL. Tokyo, Fuji, and One Spa are all within 100 yards of each other. A "good massage" will be hit and miss over there. I've a couple very solid massages and some that were more of a rub. The extra are a guarantee. 180-200 will get you an hour with FS.

    More guys in here should be able to tell you about a few options of therapist who work for themselves and offer a BJ finish or more. I just don't frequent them much.
    I know of these places in Centerville. I have not been.

    I went to San Antonio a few weeks back and the talent in a "city" blew my fucking mind.

    I was basically inquiring if any AMPs in st louis came remotely close to what I found there. I don't think I would find, but I wanted to ask anyway.

  12. #22746
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsAGamble  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Alexis. Private home.

    She answered door and took me upstairs to her bedroom.

    Definitely someone else was in the house. Never makes me feel comfortable. But worse was it was over in 15 minutes.

    She was cute w decent DD. A bit chubby but not terrible.

    I asked if extras were available and she said yes but not at that current time of the month.

    Haven't gone back since nor have I tried Audra. Are they working out of same home? Is that who was other person I heard?

    No clue.

    Good Luck fellow mongers. Hope this helps.
    Fifteen fuckin' minutes? Damn.

  13. #22745

    Audra

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsAGamble  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Alexis. Private home.

    She answered door and took me upstairs to her bedroom.

    Definitely someone else was in the house. Never makes me feel comfortable. But worse was it was over in 15 minutes.

    She was cute w decent DD. A bit chubby but not terrible.

    I asked if extras were available and she said yes but not at that current time of the month.

    Haven't gone back since nor have I tried Audra. Are they working out of same home? Is that who was other person I heard?

    No clue.

    Good Luck fellow mongers. Hope this helps.
    Here is the link to my visit with Audra: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6992099.

    One of the PLM ads said they were offering 4 hands. I might look into that. Can I fund this hobby on gofundme?
    Last edited by Jeffc 574; 09-13-24 at 08:51. Reason: fix link

  14. #22744

    It was probably Audra.

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsAGamble  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Alexis. Private home.

    She answered door and took me upstairs to her bedroom.

    Definitely someone else was in the house. Never makes me feel comfortable. But worse was it was over in 15 minutes.

    She was cute w decent DD. A bit chubby but not terrible.

    I asked if extras were available and she said yes but not at that current time of the month.

    Haven't gone back since nor have I tried Audra. Are they working out of same home? Is that who was other person I heard?.
    When I saw Alexis, she told me that Audra was in the house.

  15. #22743

    Alexis and Audra

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsAGamble  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Alexis. Private home.

    She answered door and took me upstairs to her bedroom.

    Definitely someone else was in the house. Never makes me feel comfortable. But worse was it was over in 15 minutes.

    She was cute w decent DD. A bit chubby but not terrible.

    I asked if extras were available and she said yes but not at that current time of the month.

    Haven't gone back since nor have I tried Audra. Are they working out of same home? Is that who was other person I heard?

    No clue.

    Good Luck fellow mongers. Hope this helps.
    I'm pretty certain that they live together in Maplewood and assume that's where you saw her. I think the "it's that time of the month" is what she tells first-timers as I got the same from her. She ultimately let me get those panties off and there was no evidence of Mother Nature being in town. Alexis was definitely less rushed than when I saw Audra, but I've only seen each of them once. In the end, Audra is the much more attractive of the two and if she'll learn how to take her time and not rush things, she could be pretty spectacular. But. I believe both of them worked on the East Side so they are likely accustomed to needing to get things done quickly. If it's only going to be 30 min or less, they should offer a 30 min rate. Just my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape