Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Private Delights in OC

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 269
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Ace McNasty
  1. #119

    Amaya_Inca

    Anyone seen Amaya Inca recently? Curious about her pricing and service, that latina body pulling me in but have not used PD for a while since discovering kgirls.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...esa/Amaya_Inca

  2. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    First time I banged this 22 yo Korean hottie is April 2024 at a nice hotel in Irvine using her PD account where she typically posts. Had so much fun that I been waiting for her to visit SoCal again from AZ. Lots of 5-star reviews on PD, including mine.

    She returned last month and banged her again at an incall in Corona. Totally worth the drive. Got everything I wanted and more. I very rarely book Asians but this one is a repeat for me and waiting for a 3rd date.
    ALmost saw her last month in Phx / Scotts but went with another gal. Might have to rty her next time and she is also on Tryst.

  3. #117

    GiaGoddess

    First time I banged this 22 yo Korean hottie is April 2024 at a nice hotel in Irvine using her PD account where she typically posts. Had so much fun that I been waiting for her to visit SoCal again from AZ. Lots of 5-star reviews on PD, including mine.

    She returned last month and banged her again at an incall in Corona. Totally worth the drive. Got everything I wanted and more. I very rarely book Asians but this one is a repeat for me and waiting for a 3rd date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Korean Gia Corona Aug 2024 22yo (2).jpg‎   Korean Gia Corona Aug 2024 22yo (7).jpg‎   Korean Gia Corona Aug 2024 22yo (8).jpg‎   Korean Gia Corona Aug 2024 22yo (10).jpg‎   Korean Gia Corona Aug 2024 22yo (14).jpg‎  

    Korean Gia Corona Aug 2024 22yo (9).jpg‎   Korean Gia Corona Aug 2024 22yo (13).jpg‎   Korean Gia Corona Aug 2024 22yo (16).jpg‎  

  4. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyletsplay12  [View Original Post]
    Does she work out of a hotel or a nuru parlor?
    She actually has a private spot as an incall so neither. Don't think she lives there since it's so empty but does have a cool fireplace that can be used LOL.

  5. #115

    Been eyeing her for awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMas  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TouchedByLayla

    Layla is lovely company if you're around in the OC area. She offers incall but be warned that you won't be in a bed but rather on the floor with some blankets for padding. Not the most comfortable arrangement to be honest. She does play music and does a sexy dance over you and allows for touching of her assets before the FS. Pretty fun experience with a Latina.
    Does she work out of a hotel or a nuru parlor?

  6. #114

    Layla

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TouchedByLayla

    Layla is lovely company if you're around in the OC area. She offers incall but be warned that you won't be in a bed but rather on the floor with some blankets for padding. Not the most comfortable arrangement to be honest. She does play music and does a sexy dance over you and allows for touching of her assets before the FS. Pretty fun experience with a Latina.

  7. #113

    Nuru + BBBJ

    Anyone have any recommendation for latina nuru provider but would also do BBBJ?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Vickyplayful was seeing this girl for awhile but want to switch it up a bit!

    Any recommendation would be appreciated it.

  8. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by FunJeff  [View Original Post]
    Visited last year. Some things of note: we agreed upon a specific time and I was asked to text when I was 5 minutes away. I did so and she said "I won't be ready for another hour, sorry that's just how it is". I should have just canceled but already made the drive. When you get to her apartment building, you'll have to follow a car through the security gate. She has cats, so once you walk in to her place, you'll immediately know. Her face was not that great tbh, and she was a bit bigger than her pictures show. Once you're "done", you'll be asked to leave. I would not recommend but to each their own.

  9. #111

  10. #110

    Lotus milking table

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeTheLadies  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lotus before. She's a fun time and I enjoyed the milking table. She's on the thick side with nice big ass and titties. I think more is on the table, but it won't be cheap.

    LTL.
    Yep. I went. It was fun. Didn't look for extras but everything you said I found to be true.

  11. #109

    PetiteExotica

    I recently reconnected with one of my personal favorites! I enjoyed another Amazing time! She has a safe, comfortable Incall. When I arrived, she opened the door, and she looked great in sexy lingerie and heels and perfectly made up. She is Gorgeous, with Beautiful Mesmerizing brown eyes! A Perfect spinner body, which I Love, and little bubble butt to grab. We DFK and she gave me a big hug and grabbed my hand and led me to the bed and she climbed up and let me explore her body and I love to eat pussy so I licked her pussy and ass from the back til she turned over and spread her legs wide for DATY and had a shivering orgasm, and then told me to lay down for the most amazing Deep throat BBBJ! I laid her back and slid in while DFK and we both didn't last long. She is So Tight I came Deep Inside. Next she climbed on top for a wild ride up and down, and then doggie style and with her Dirty Talk I could no longer last so I pulled out and busted a huge load all over her perfect booty! The sheets were soaked! Totally HOT! We chatted a bit and cleaned up with a shower and kissed goodbye. A MILF hottie in her 30's now she's better than ever! A totally awesome time! I highly recommend her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/PetiteExotica
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4029.jpg‎   IMG_3206.jpg‎  

  12. 08-10-24 22:13


  13. #108
    Haven't seen any of them but they all seem like agency chicks so can be hit or miss. Zinnia in particular has the profile of those Latinas who promise GFE in their ads but then you visit it's only CBJ, no kissing and cfs. So I'd definitely avoid her personally.

  14. #107

  15. #106

    Tiffany TJ Taylor?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TiffanyJ.Taylor

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TiffanyTJTaylor

    Has anyone seen her? She legit? Great body, like the tats, seemingly good reviews, and the price is right for the GFE / PSE she says she provides. It all seems a bit too good to be true so I'm wary, especially after I got scammed back in May by a similar too good to be true situation.

  16. #105

    Audrey

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/audrey101

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLix  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an idea about this girl? She was pretty fine and dropped off the map recently. Hope she's ok: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/audrey101.
    Yeah I do miss BlaireF aka Audrey101. She so fine, perfect body, large man mades, skinny, flat abs, thin thighs with gap, great cocksucker. She has increased her pricing to GPS territory but still very doable. Obviously not for everyone but if you feel like splurging, highly recommended and she will use every inch of that gorgeous face and body to give you pleasure during the hour, which will fly by like it was a quick visit LOL.

    Pretty sure the next PD ad will post one of these days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Violet B (1).jpg‎   Audrey101 gorgeous facefuck (7).jpg‎   Audrey super hot body (4).jpg‎   BlaireF (2).jpg‎   BlaireF (4).jpg‎  

    BlaireF (15).jpg‎   Violet B (5).jpg‎   Violet B (6).jpg‎   BlaireF (16).jpg‎   Audrey101.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape