Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 795 1295 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32956
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit with Ivy early morning. I had written her off after her sudden leave with no communication but she hit me to see if I wanted to meet and went above and beyond to please. She's not posting but Ill share if anyone is interested in her number.
    Looks like your storage is full, just tried sending you a request for Ivy digits.

  2. #32955

    Ivy

    I had a nice visit with Ivy early morning. I had written her off after her sudden leave with no communication but she hit me to see if I wanted to meet and went above and beyond to please. She's not posting but Ill share if anyone is interested in her number.

  3. #32954

    UTR Ivy

    Had a great visit with her last night. She is staying at a nice discreet place off of W. Broad. I am pretty sure she is moving out of the area and changing careers. Get it while it's hot and available. If you have her information, she wants you to reach out. Stay safe and have a good rest of your week.

  4. #32953
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one I'm thinking deposit scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/149129700183
    Same ad in Newport News.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240918-144414_Kiwi Browser.jpg‎  

  5. #32952

    Bridget Sailor

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/096607459746

    She is staying in an airbnb. She seems to get a million texts so it can be tricky to get a response bjt once I cracked a joke she liked that seemed to get her attention and good comms after that. Great personality and very fun to talk to. She is extremely attractive and has an amazing body. She does bbj no cim, and when its time for the main event (covered) she really gets into it and knows how to work her body. Highly recommend.
    Sorry listed as Brittany originally.

  6. #32951

    Anyone ever took the leap

    Anyone ever seen this one I'm thinking deposit scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/149129700183

  7. #32950

    Brittany Sailor

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/096607459746

    She is staying in an airbnb. She seems to get a million texts so it can be tricky to get a response bjt once I cracked a joke she liked that seemed to get her attention and good comms after that. Great personality and very fun to talk to. She is extremely attractive and has an amazing body. She does bbj no cim, and when its time for the main event (covered) she really gets into it and knows how to work her body. Highly recommend.

  8. #32949

    Lyla

    She is always looking for help to pay her room. Still one of my regular rotations. She is nice chubby chick with huge titties. Her menu is pretty open and rates are very reasonable. You can negotiate and she gives deals to regulars. If you have some time today and a few extra dollars give her a call and meet up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/663488840697

  9. #32948

    It was bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Staxx has always had swollen arms. Just look at her pics. If her arms are now more swollen than that it would be a supreme bummer cause that would mean they really really swollen.
    It was like a disfigurement and I was considering walking out the door. I hope she gets it together.

  10. #32947

    Nikki is behind on rent

    If your interested in real deep throat, no gag, Nikki can handle it. Swallowing is extra but possible. Not a bad lay either and nice view doggie, imo. She's still at the same house and looking for business.

  11. #32946
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happen to this one?
    Last ads was here https://callescort.org/434-300-9868 https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/501290051002.

    Must of inherited the ways of Etta Place / Evelyn Frechette something they were famous in the Hilton of Henricus. Won't be seeing her for a while though on the count of Virgil Earp / Melvin Purvis.

  12. #32945
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happen to this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/173694676663
    #30979 1/18/24 post date Link works on the review.
    She's currently on a state sponsored vacation at the Henrico Hilton grey bar hotel. Next court date November 18.

  13. #32944

    Bella aka star

    Anyone know what happen to this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/173694676663
    #30979 1/18/24 post date Link works on the review.

  14. #32943

    Ok I understand

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    Staxx was injured how long time ago I broke a lot of bones in her arms she has wires in them and they have to be tightened every so often and she is about to have surgery because of the irritation that the wires are causing which is causing the swelling.
    But monkey ain't helping those arms heal. Her service is great, but sometimes I gots to skip.

  15. #32942
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Staxx has always had swollen arms. Just look at her pics. If her arms are now more swollen than that it would be a supreme bummer cause that would mean they really really swollen.
    Staxx was injured how long time ago I broke a lot of bones in her arms she has wires in them and they have to be tightened every so often and she is about to have surgery because of the irritation that the wires are causing which is causing the swelling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape