Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 37343
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32918
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Would love a girl who take a good throat pounding.
    Here you go. She's in my top 3 with Bee and Little Bit. She talks dirty, takes it deep and works it until you nut.

    https://escortalligator.com..eu/post...mond/175649200

  2. #32917

    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any providers who can handle a throat pie? I'm a big fan.
    Would love a girl who take a good throat pounding.

  3. #32916

    Throat Pie?

    Anyone know any providers who can handle a throat pie? I'm a big fan.

  4. #32915

    Moon Show

    Has anyone tried the two new girls at the moon show? I am hooked on Bali.

  5. #32914
    I talked to this chic last week & she wants a Deposit for all first time visitors so I said no thanks & moved on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eddf5f5ef1ed4152723decf7278b584e_f.jpg‎  

  6. #32913
    Has anyone been to any of the ACS places recently? Haven't seen any posts and was wondering if any were better than the other? Its been sometime for me.

  7. #32912

    Amy

    Isn't that Amy who was a WSW on Midlothian 10-15 years ago? She was a good BBJ girl back then. Sad and happy to see her back in the area. She was a reliable provider. Problem is, we just get bored to quickly LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day, she's staying near Rosies. Comms were good, no issues and room was clean. The pictures are accurate, she is probably late 40's, tall and a nice body. She was wearing a sexy little nothing when I arrived. No monkey that I could see, very friendly and easy to talk to. Started with a BBBJ, covered up, went through the usual positions, cleaned up and left. Nothing exciting but no drama either. I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/745671105756

  8. #32911

    Afternoon meeting

    Saw this one the other day, she's staying near Rosies. Comms were good, no issues and room was clean. The pictures are accurate, she is probably late 40's, tall and a nice body. She was wearing a sexy little nothing when I arrived. No monkey that I could see, very friendly and easy to talk to. Started with a BBBJ, covered up, went through the usual positions, cleaned up and left. Nothing exciting but no drama either. I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/745671105756

  9. #32910

    Ruby latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/175809370

    Ruby the Latina has been reported before, but here's my take. The pics are her and of course filtered in her favor. Body looks like it's been photoshopped irl. So the visit wasn't bad. She let me pound on her throat pretty good then cg, k9, finished Mish. $5 o 4 hh. Probably not going to repeat, but at the same time it wasn't a bad time.

  10. #32909

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    You got further than I got. She has not responded to my attempts. Has anyone actually seen her?
    I was able to get a hold of her a few weeks ago, she is a sweet girl and delivered what is advertised, nice fat ass, she does have a bf / pimp that's around but no problem from him.

  11. #32908

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a visit with Alexa recently? I've messaged and our times never match or its just radio silence, I'd love to meet with her but she's very hard to get a hold of.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/438394852960
    You got further than I got. She has not responded to my attempts. Has anyone actually seen her?

  12. #32907

    Hello

    Has anyone had a visit with Alexa recently? I've messaged and our times never match or its just radio silence, I'd love to meet with her but she's very hard to get a hold of.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/438394852960

  13. #32906
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Nope, no success

    Similar experience as yours. Never had any luck even getting a reply to any attempt to contact, whether it was through e-mail or text. Followed her on twitter for a while and saw the same photos getting recycled.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had any success with this chick? She pops up every so often saying she's traveling to Richmond, but I've never gotten any response from her. Is she just using tryst to sell her onlyfans? Hoping people will sign up if they see her ad? Buggin the hell out of me because she's totally my type.

    https://tryst.link/escort/theainsleyshay

  14. #32905
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.


    99.99999999999999999% of ads that say a chick has an STD were posted by former pimps or chicks who don't like them.

    A2

  15. #32904

    Re: Anyone tried this one?

    No personal experience but did you think about google-ing her phone number or checking TER?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...469101-390400/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape