Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22768

    Gianna PL girl

    I had the absolute pleasure of seeing her. And oh wow she is one incredibly sexy woman! If you like petite women with amazing curves. She is made for you. She is brand new to the industry too. Her bubbly personality was so warming and welcoming but I have to say. Her smile and those beautiful eyes had me excited as ever! As for any extras, I did not go there. I was just happy as can be to have such a beautiful woman take good care of me. She's very sweet and beautiful and the most amazing tits I've seen in this industry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Starkness  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be new. Please see her and report!

  2. #22767
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkness  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be new. Please see her and report!
    I've taken more than my share for the team over the last few months. I have dozens of reviews posted in multiple forums. I'll wait for someone else to TOFTT.

  3. #22766
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gianna with PLM? I've done a search as far back as June of 2023 and have not been able to find anything. Curious how her looks and skills were and if any extras were offered? Feel free to PM me if you'd like.
    She appears to be new. Please see her and report!

  4. #22765
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    She was a PLM girl for about a year, just went on her own a few months ago. She'll do FS which has been reported earlier here. The ad says 175.
    Thanks for the reply. I know her rates are $175. I was curious what her rates are for "extras".

  5. #22764

    Gianna

    Has anyone seen Gianna with PLM? I've done a search as far back as June of 2023 and have not been able to find anything. Curious how her looks and skills were and if any extras were offered? Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

  6. #22763
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. I've been looking for a massage in the south city area and came across this ad. She goes by Savannah and it says she's in the Soulard area. I did a search and had no luck with it. Curious how attractive she is, her massage rate and what extras she offers and their rates? If anyone has any info please let me know. Feel free to PM me if needed.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-58102.html

    Thanks!

    BB.
    She was a PLM girl for about a year, just went on her own a few months ago. She'll do FS which has been reported earlier here. The ad says 175.

  7. #22762

    Savanah

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. I've been looking for a massage in the south city area and came across this ad. She goes by Savannah and it says she's in the Soulard area. I did a search and had no luck with it. Curious how attractive she is, her massage rate and what extras she offers and their rates? If anyone has any info please let me know. Feel free to PM me if needed.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-58102.html

    Thanks!

    BB.
    She used to be with PLM, might still be listed as Oliva. She was sharing space with another PLM girl in Soulard. OK experience. More might be available for 175 than was with PLM. My old review: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...272&viewfull=1#post6688272.

  8. #22761

    Rend Lake / Mount Vernon Illinois area

    I'll be at Rend Lake for a few days in a couple weeks for a golf trip. I was curious if anyone here is familiar with the area and could recommend a place to go for a good massage? Somewhere with a HE would be nice but it's not a deal breaker. After 36 holes a day I'll be thankful for a great massage on the 2nd or 3rd day. I tried searching in the Illinois forum but didn't have any luck finding post about the Mount Vernon area. Appreciate any advice.

    BB.

  9. #22760
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    This is something I was looking for. TY so much!

    I know of a place like this in Nashville Tenn but that is so far.

    Is this something I can drive to and park at safely?
    Yes, decent neighborhood. I have also discovered that these K girls are in a lot of cities now like Kansas City, Indianapolis and Louisville.

  10. #22759

    Best of the best

    Who's the best rub provider and who's the best provider with extras? I'm curious to see the responses.

  11. #22758

    Savannah

    Anyone seen this one. I've been looking for a massage in the south city area and came across this ad. She goes by Savannah and it says she's in the Soulard area. I did a search and had no luck with it. Curious how attractive she is, her massage rate and what extras she offers and their rates? If anyone has any info please let me know. Feel free to PM me if needed.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-58102.html

    Thanks!

    BB.

  12. #22757

    Health

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax  [View Original Post]
    Went to Health this weekend. I visited in the evening, no one else around. Attractive Asian running the front. The masseuse wasn't very attractive, fully clothed, difficult to understand. But, she had skills and left happy. $60 house $60 tip.
    Is it health + spa or another one.

  13. #22756
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroxed  [View Original Post]
    Take an Uber to the K girls about 10 minutes from downtown. It will be worth it. Their info is in the wonderful days thread.
    This is something I was looking for. TY so much!

    I know of a place like this in Nashville Tenn but that is so far.

    Is this something I can drive to and park at safely?

  14. #22755

    Bluebird Massage Mexico Rd

    Anyone tried this place?

  15. #22754

    AMP info

    So I learned something regulars might know already. AMP's mainly pay 2 different ways.

    1st. House gets half money for massage and tip. Or - 2nd. House gets all money for massage and masseuse gets all tip.

    I know for a fact 1 of the top 5 places us regulars go in St. Louis county area, the masseuse only gets tip. If they are a place with 3 people working they may only make eighty to one20 in a twelve hour day. If you found someone good forty may be cheap. Do sixty or more. My 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape