Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 26658
-
09-20-24 17:01 #22233Senior Member

Posts: 136Honey Greek 411
30 min for 150 $?
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 13:58 #22232Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Honey Greek
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/623461487552
$150 to pound hot GFE pussy $200 to pound that starfish worth it safe incall sex room.
-
09-19-24 20:38 #22231Senior Member

Posts: 33Exotic Beauty
Recently had a date with Ms Beauty at her incall in Cascade. The room was nice and clean and no issues with communication. I had seen good reviews from her in the past and decided to give her a try.
She looked exactly like her pics and I had a good time but she just isn't for me. I never felt a connection and it felt like she was just going through the motions. She has a nice body and as people have said pierced nips. I would repeat if I felt a better connection but for now I will probably head back to CJ who has ruined me for other providers.
-
09-19-24 19:54 #22230Senior Member

Posts: 226Tina
Has anyone seen Tina who popped up in the last few days? Looks awfully hot, maybe too much so?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/289108501445
-
09-19-24 16:12 #22229Senior Member

Posts: 380Squirt queen
Was hoping to cross this off my fkit list. Wondering if it's worth the hike.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/523501210579
Appreciate any info.
Be happy to reciprocate.
-
09-19-24 10:46 #22228Regular Member

Posts: 12Stacey
Has any one had any recent visits?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...8/500963824455
Also want to leave reviews on others.
Chey.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...8/500963824455
Hard to get ahold of but head is 10 out of 10 didn't go beyond that.
And pixie.
Easy to get ahold of and performance was good, didn't realize her teeth are almost not existent so if that bothers you like it does me I'd pass.
-
09-18-24 18:40 #22227Regular Member

Posts: 17Aa kzoo
Did you do Incall? If so was it decent or sketchy? Text communication decent? Rates decent?
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 11:58 #22226Regular Member

Posts: 3Only light kissing everything else is accurate.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 09:37 #22225Senior Member

Posts: 405I agree. You mongers missed a good ride. She will be back and trust me she is one of the best spinner fucks you will get at any age. She typically has her ad on Tryst. Check her out during her next trip. Great experience.
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 07:04 #22224Senior Member

Posts: 188I don't know about that. She mentioned in text before our meeting that she does not give BJ, covered or not. She will accept DATY and cover required. As others have mentioned, she's pretty young like 21 or 22. She's also very petite and tight but can take a pounding. She threw her hips back into me before the finish which is always a nice plus for me LOL.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 01:10 #22223Senior Member

Posts: 319Perfect been looking for a small AA. Do you know if she's GFE at all kissing, daty? Kalamazoo. Ugh going to have to plan for that.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 21:35 #22222Senior Member

Posts: 188Super small super tight
Boys,
This girl is legit. I took the trip down to Kalamazoo to see her at her incall and she is definitely the girl in the pics. Super petite super tight. I would suggest lube unless you can get her wet but she is the real deal. Comms were great. She has my full endorsement. I don't usually check out new girls but saw her due to a few recent positive reviews. As always, YMMV. But if you can take a ride south, check her out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/167374608164
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/955461243830
AR.
-
09-17-24 19:49 #22221Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Amy leave early
Says business slow monger don't want to fuck. Moved my appointment she good as ever $150 hhr CFS CG mish ass play then finish fucking her on the couch in hotel. God she good I got mine other monger miss out come back soon Amy!
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 18:23 #22220Senior Member

Posts: 226Amy
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, the pictures are accurate. She is not heavier than the pictures show. I'm not into heavier, so that works for me!
Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 17:24 #22219Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone
Anyone try this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/894363015575










Reply With Quote





