Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Babies and Arrangements 2. 0

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 2755
This blog is moderated by NineGuy919
  1. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Lately it seems like most SBs only want compensated meet & greets or dinner dates. Others SBs think this is New York or Miami with what they are asking for.
    Yeah, thanks. I was debating going back on seeking for a month to see what happens but I think I'll hold off for a bit.

  2. #2664
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from an old SB I hadn't seen in a while and it got me thinkin. What's going on in the sugarbowl? Not as much activity on the this site as it used to be.
    Lately it seems like most SBs only want compensated meet & greets or dinner dates. Others SBs think this is New York or Miami with what they are asking for.

  3. #2663

    Whats up with the bowl

    Got a text from an old SB I hadn't seen in a while and it got me thinkin. What's going on in the sugarbowl? Not as much activity on the this site as it used to be.

  4. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a message the other day a little on the older side but if she's down might TOFTT. Anyone talked to her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-9cc474893913
    She messaged me some months ago but I haven't been back yet to meet. At the time she wanted to do the meet for dinner once before fun to see if she was into it, which is great if you have the time. She's older but still younger than me and looks to be in pretty good shape. It's all about the skills and enthusiasm in the sex dept so would also love to hear if anyone has met up with her.

  5. #2661

    Nerdy

    She sent me a message the other day a little on the older side but if she's down might TOFTT. Anyone talked to her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-9cc474893913

  6. #2660
    Pm me her # ill bake a cake for her and send it to you why

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake27  [View Original Post]
    A short update. I recently called it quits with Penny, mostly due to financial reasons. It's my usual problem with sugar babies. I have no staying power, financially. Our four months was a pretty good run by my standards. Now my wallet is resting and gasping for air.

    Penny is doing ok money-wise as a stripper and hence doesn't really need me. She stated that she "really liked" me and at a later point said that she "loved" me, though the illusion of sentimentality was undoubtedly part of her hustle and she calmly accepted it when I said I had to quit. My interpretation was that she liked me enough to encourage with the arrangement.

    She said she'd bake me a cake. A nice chocolate cake. On 3 occasions she promised a cake, but I didn't actually receive one. The first time something came up and we had to cancel the date and she gave the cake to her family instead. The second time she promised a cake but forgot to bake it before she came to me. The third time, she allegedly did bake the cake but forgot to bring it to the date. I guess it's the thought that counts.
    .

  7. #2659

    It's the thought that counts

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake27  [View Original Post]
    An update on my stripper SB, whom I called Penny. We've been exploring the landscape of our sexual imagination ...
    A short update. I recently called it quits with Penny, mostly due to financial reasons. It's my usual problem with sugar babies. I have no staying power, financially. Our four months was a pretty good run by my standards. Now my wallet is resting and gasping for air.

    Penny is doing ok money-wise as a stripper and hence doesn't really need me. She stated that she "really liked" me and at a later point said that she "loved" me, though the illusion of sentimentality was undoubtedly part of her hustle and she calmly accepted it when I said I had to quit. My interpretation was that she liked me enough to encourage with the arrangement.

    She said she'd bake me a cake. A nice chocolate cake. On 3 occasions she promised a cake, but I didn't actually receive one. The first time something came up and we had to cancel the date and she gave the cake to her family instead. The second time she promised a cake but forgot to bake it before she came to me. The third time, she allegedly did bake the cake but forgot to bring it to the date. I guess it's the thought that counts.

  8. #2658
    That's a pretty good setup and I would say it's about average price but watch out if he gets a car because if she has to delete her text messages she's got eyes on her. Hopefully he's kept busy with the other girls so won't be your problem. Watch those hotel prices. They're going up. Even the motels want to charge $150 and hotels are pushing the $200 range.

    Message me if you're willing to share her. We don't have to exchange private information. You just tell me where she works and can meet her to see if we click.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake27  [View Original Post]
    An update on my stripper SB, whom I called Penny. We've been exploring the landscape our sexual imagination. Insert your juiciest Blak Gekko story here and you get the idea. Where is BG, anyway?

    Penny has a live-in boyfriend, who abuses her when they argue (I've seen the bruises) and he allegedly has multiple girlfriends and doesn't make much money, though it's hard to imagine having girlfriends without money, but I guess it depends on the people. Penny and I meet once a week at a hotel which is 5 minutes from our respective homes. For operational security, she erases our messages right away. She says that her BF would not follow her to the hotel because he has no car. Still, I'm nervous and I'll probably stop fairly soon. Seems dangerous. The hotel is pretty fancy but only $100 on an off-day. The total, $400 including $300 to the SB, is double the cost of a decent incall, but worth it for the girlfriend-like treatment that came after establishing trust. Penny is adventurous and not burned out by high volume.

  9. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake27  [View Original Post]
    The total, $400 including $300 to the SB, is double the cost of a decent incall, but worth it for the girlfriend-like treatment that came after establishing trust. Penny is adventurous and not burned out by high volume.
    Man you are living the dream, that price is pretty good if you factor in the per hour price, assuming you meet for longer. I would love to find a girl like to visit when I'm in town.

  10. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake27  [View Original Post]
    For about a year, I've been trying, in a low-key way, to find a sugarbaby (SB) in a stripclub (SC) ... (etc)
    An update on my stripper SB, whom I called Penny. We've been exploring the landscape our sexual imagination. Insert your juiciest Blak Gekko story here and you get the idea. Where is BG, anyway?

    Penny has a live-in boyfriend, who abuses her when they argue (I've seen the bruises) and he allegedly has multiple girlfriends and doesn't make much money, though it's hard to imagine having girlfriends without money, but I guess it depends on the people. Penny and I meet once a week at a hotel which is 5 minutes from our respective homes. For operational security, she erases our messages right away. She says that her BF would not follow her to the hotel because he has no car. Still, I'm nervous and I'll probably stop fairly soon. Seems dangerous. The hotel is pretty fancy but only $100 on an off-day. The total, $400 including $300 to the SB, is double the cost of a decent incall, but worth it for the girlfriend-like treatment that came after establishing trust. Penny is adventurous and not burned out by high volume.

  11. #2655
    I guess that's ok but almost all strippers I know have a somewhat serious boyfriend. Hell it's pulling teeth to get a number without spending tons first. Some times they are open relationships but that usually just means he sees other girls and she is loyal so good luck.

    You can sometimes luck out and catch them going between her soon to be ex and guy on the side, ya know the one she told him not to worry about. LOL. Might work better in bigger cities, I actually hit it in the VIP before but smaller clubs in desperate areas like this make too much to play outside the club.

    The problem is most don't play outside the club for less than 500-1000. If they can make hundreds for a few hours of low touch lap dances they have an inflated self-worth outside the club for sex.

    Sounds like a good find and $300 is a good average price if hot but it's usually too much wasted time, dances, gifts, and drinks to get to that pay out. If you perfect it I would love to hear how. Plus you take into account that you're spending money on hotels too so that could be $400 to $600 per meet. Yikes! Had some girls off the site go as low as $200 plus room so they're not my first choice the sites are best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake27  [View Original Post]
    For about a year, I've been trying, in a low-key way, to find a sugarbaby (SB) in a stripclub (SC), with not much success because I'm particular about what I want. So, it didn't work, until I found Penny, a slender, modest, friendly girl. The potential advantages of a SC over the SB sites is that you see what they look like, can talk to them in person and judge their personality and whether you have any connection. On the other hand, the SC girls often flake out, or draw the line at extras, or maybe some of them just don't like me, or they quit the club rapidly and disappear -- there is a lot of turnover at this area's clubs because the money is not very good.

    A lapdance is a good way to see how sexual they are, and Penny passed that test with flying colors. She's very enthusiastic in bed. Dates with her cost $300, and we've had 3 in as many weeks, meeting in hotels.

    I wonder if others have had any success with SCs as a source of SBs? It wasn't very efficient for me, but I think Penny will last awhile.

  12. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by GAGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    JLocking in dates with these 304's is like herding cats. It's funny how even paying more than they're worth takes so much effort to make arrangements. Beggars can be choosers and that is ridiculous.
    Man this is so true. I'm having a hell of a time. Like I have money, I want to give it you, why are you making this so difficult? Just stupid stuff where even a tiny bit of forethought would get them exactly what the want but they can't seem to manage it.

  13. #2653

    Berkeleigh

    Anyone seen this one across the JRB? Quite a message on her profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-b601ad9b92be

  14. #2652

    Strip clubs as a source of sugar babies?

    For about a year, I've been trying, in a low-key way, to find a sugarbaby (SB) in a stripclub (SC), with not much success because I'm particular about what I want. So, it didn't work, until I found Penny, a slender, modest, friendly girl. The potential advantages of a SC over the SB sites is that you see what they look like, can talk to them in person and judge their personality and whether you have any connection. On the other hand, the SC girls often flake out, or draw the line at extras, or maybe some of them just don't like me, or they quit the club rapidly and disappear -- there is a lot of turnover at this area's clubs because the money is not very good.

    A lapdance is a good way to see how sexual they are, and Penny passed that test with flying colors. She's very enthusiastic in bed. Dates with her cost $300, and we've had 3 in as many weeks, meeting in hotels.

    I wonder if others have had any success with SCs as a source of SBs? It wasn't very efficient for me, but I think Penny will last awhile.

  15. #2651

    Just finished a good run

    Just finished a good run and have some good memories. Going to take a break after that because these girls are getting expensive with Biden's inflation and idiots over paying. Before anybody chimes in with stop being cheap, it's not cheap to know value and refuse to overpay.

    More good than bad so that's always a plus. Even helped with with a decent purge of online only, platonic only, and scammers. If they aren't real or putting out, don't give them time or resources! If you want to be used as a paypig, go to a fetish site, not a sugar daddy site.

    Stand strong, don't be afraid to offer their worth and most will take what they're worth. You would be shocked how many $500-800 girls will take $200-300. Don't let these 304's play you! That one idiot that paid her $1,000 makes her think she's worth a thousand but she's still that $200 girl.

    One key advice is to always double book because it's easier to cancel than it is to make up an appointment, or you get the rare chance of two visits in the same day. Locking in dates with these 304's is like herding cats. It's funny how even paying more than they're worth takes so much effort to make arrangements. Beggars can be choosers and that is ridiculous.

    The biggest highlight was an all-time low record freshly turned 18 year old, check IDs guys! Little bit of a cash me outside hood rat style and mannerisms but curves where it mattered. They are a headache in all games at that age but no regrets. Just watch out for the broken crazies.

    Retired a few favorites due to repetitiveness or finding better quality. Had some new faces coming down from as far as Richmond and Fredericksburg. Almost got a couple from DC but they started being little sh*ts at the end about driving. Don't let some 304 demand a high price honestly outside her value that you agree to and then expect you to buy meals or drinks on top of that.

    Tell these girls if they want traditional dating they would be on traditional dating sites so don't try to wine and dine them traditionally if they're going to charge you untraditionally. You will be surprised how many girls will cut the fat and the games when you call them out on it and tell them to earn their demands. Many are fine going straight to the bedroom and that's all some are worth. No hate, reality!

    Probably not the best round in numbers, but there's some unique one shots that made it worth it. As always, remember that as the guy with money, you are the prize not her, so she has to fight for you. You should not be fighting for her, you are paying to cut out traditional waiting and dating games. They may not be hookers but if they're asking for money like hookers they can't be acting like princesses, they should be treating you like the King first.

    If you're spoiling these girls and not getting equivalent returns, you're setting up these girls to fail with others. There's nothing wrong with equivalent exchange and these girls need to give and not just take.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape