Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 701 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 17678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14678

    Mavis

    Yeah, I thought she was quite disgusting. I would never pay that for her,

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshmo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her for a qv, first time. I wouldn't say she's currently much bigger than the pics. Great BBBJ with attention to the boys. She seemed down for pretty much whatever you'd want, except anal she did say no on that. Was 150 qv, 250 hh, and I think 350 hr. I might repeat.

  2. #14677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Ivory Kelly


  3. #14676
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Would you say over 200 lb? What about rates?
    Just saw her for a qv, first time. I wouldn't say she's currently much bigger than the pics. Great BBBJ with attention to the boys. She seemed down for pretty much whatever you'd want, except anal she did say no on that. Was 150 qv, 250 hh, and I think 350 hr. I might repeat.

  4. #14675

    Is she bbw or curvy?

    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel80  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/176103876

    A provider sent me her info but the the provider has dropped off the map seemed weird.
    It is hard to tell without full body pics.

  5. #14674

    Mavis

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Mavis.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...h/651902265989

    Goth / alt / tatted up chick.

    Cool down to earth vibe, fun, but has put on a lot of weight from when those photos were taken. FWIW.
    Would you say over 200 lb? What about rates?

  6. #14673
    Quote Originally Posted by AbNormal  [View Original Post]
    In his defense, the talent pool here in Franklin county is very shallow.
    I'll beat my meat until my last breath LOL Franklin county only 2 hrs from STL taking the 4 hr round trip if I have to.

  7. #14672
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    LOL bro you really think they going to put a sting ad up of this old ass ugly ass gross ass chick? Literally one of the grosses looking ladies advertising. Whats crazy is you contacted her more than once to try and pay her. All the women selling pussy and this is who you want to spend your money with. LOL shit is crazy out here us men are some sick ass creatures.
    In his defense, the talent pool here in Franklin county is very shallow.

  8. #14671
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel80  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/176103876

    A provider sent me her info but the the provider has dropped off the map seemed weird.
    It happens quite often. Sometimes something / someone better comes up. I think a lot of times, they're just not sure. If interested, try again every so often but don't harass her.

  9. #14670

    Info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/176103876

    A provider sent me her info but the the provider has dropped off the map seemed weird.

  10. #14669
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    There is a woman who advertises being available on list crawler in Sullivan, Says she is 46, {Ugly}, but does any of you know anything about her? In the last 2 weeks she has posted 3 or 4 different phone numbers, and seldom responds. The changing phone numbers that quick raises the hairs on the back of my neck. Something isn't right.
    LOL bro you really think they going to put a sting ad up of this old ass ugly ass gross ass chick? Literally one of the grosses looking ladies advertising. Whats crazy is you contacted her more than once to try and pay her. All the women selling pussy and this is who you want to spend your money with. LOL shit is crazy out here us men are some sick ass creatures.

  11. #14668
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Blaze recently? Does she see white guya? I'm interested but want to make sure location is safe.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/176052366
    These girls are so clueless. Using pics that show their full name. Wild.

  12. #14667
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the ads. She's fugly and looks mid-60's, not mid-40's. Why bother? No thanks.
    I have property in the area, and when I'm out there, I wouldn't mind a quick blow and go. Sort of any ol port in a storm.

  13. #14666
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    There is a woman who advertises being available on list crawler in Sullivan, Says she is 46, {Ugly}, but does any of you know anything about her? In the last 2 weeks she has posted 3 or 4 different phone numbers, and seldom responds. The changing phone numbers that quick raises the hairs on the back of my neck. Something isn't right.
    I've seen the ads. She's fugly and looks mid-60's, not mid-40's. Why bother? No thanks.

  14. #14665

    Sullivan

    There is a woman who advertises being available on list crawler in Sullivan, Says she is 46, {Ugly}, but does any of you know anything about her? In the last 2 weeks she has posted 3 or 4 different phone numbers, and seldom responds. The changing phone numbers that quick raises the hairs on the back of my neck. Something isn't right.

  15. #14664

    Blaze

    Has anyone seen Blaze recently? Does she see white guya? I'm interested but want to make sure location is safe.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/176052366

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape