Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 177 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 2643
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2028
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    She definitely did not avoid vi with me.

    "Clown makeup"? Are you sure you saw her? Sure she wears make up, they all do, but I think hers is fairly lightly applied.

    Call me a phan boy if you like, I get it, not everyone clicks with everyone, but it sounds like you are describing a totally different person to me. Unless for some reason, your experience was wildly different from mine. Have fun with the better* current options.

    *it ain't universal.
    Nothing but great experiences with Rachel for me. I'm fairly young and get pretty good ratings on looks myself LOL. She was very very into vaginal intercourse with me and she encouraged my to dine on her nipples fairly aggressively. I've never seen her with anything more than moderate makeup. I've seen her first thing in the morning and very, very late at night. Last time I saw her was around 2 am and she had been sleeping. She only had some light lip stick on and for her age she looked great. My impression of Rachel is that she puts out a good effort to get you to come back regularly. I think any monger will have a good time with her.

  2. #2027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1402

    Lemon vacation

    Oct 13 is her last day and will be back on Nov. 8th.

  3. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    Standby my report on Rachel. She does her best to avoid vaginal intercourse.

    On the other hand, her hjs and bjs are satisfying. She is much older than reported due to her clown makeup. Tits are nice but too sensitive for much sucking.

    Let the phan boys waste their money; much better current options.
    She definitely did not avoid vi with me.

    "Clown makeup"? Are you sure you saw her? Sure she wears make up, they all do, but I think hers is fairly lightly applied.

    Call me a phan boy if you like, I get it, not everyone clicks with everyone, but it sounds like you are describing a totally different person to me. Unless for some reason, your experience was wildly different from mine. Have fun with the better* current options.

    *it ain't universal.

  4. #2025
    Standby my report on Rachel. She does her best to avoid vaginal intercourse.

    On the other hand, her hjs and bjs are satisfying. She is much older than reported due to her clown makeup. Tits are nice but too sensitive for much sucking.

    Let the phan boys waste their money; much better current options.

  5. #2024

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    I like several of the providers at Happiness, to each their own, but I don't think Rachel is overrated nor lacks sensuality. There are not that many reviews of her in this thread so not sure how the overrated bage is applied. And sometimes people have chemistry or not, I find her plenty sensual (but she also has other modes, like playful, etc).

    Also, I didn't think her puss was worn out at all. Felt pretty good to me (and I am asian). Her breasts are great (I don't think they are saggy at all, but I do like when breast show a little gravity vs those that just stand up due to being basically plastic). YMMV but I find her to be pretty, with a nice slim body and large breasts. Her service is quite good and she seems to be open to different things (not always the same routine if you don't want that). That's just my past experience with her (both in the past and as Rachel).

    Again everyone's experience may be different but there is a lot of good talent on the island, don't need to bring down any of them. Rachel does stand out to me though, worth returning to.
    Very well said. My thoughts exactly on what Maruchan said. TEHO everyone has their favorites that they click with and have special relationship. That's why the famous YMMV applies. I'm fortunate to have clicked well with Rachel so my time with her has been exceptional. With some others its been meh or even disatifying then its time to move on. Rachel. Is a definite repeat for me. Seen her twice already and each time has been different and fun and exciting. And I love her big breasts as they are soft and hang perfectly. I prefer the natural feel not the rock hard stuffed implants. And love her big nipples to suck and nibble!

  6. #2023

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    Lemon. IMO Rachel is overrated. Lacks sesuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsYobo  [View Original Post]
    Last week I decided to try her. She is pretty, has a nice set of tits and slim body. Her puss looks tight but is really very worn out and loose. I think she receives too much drilling. Nice big nips but starting to sag. If I compare her to Yoko and Yuna the two why's and the best at Happy. Yoko is not as pretty as Rachel but her puss is 10 x tighter, she sucks stronger and better and she gives the best massage in all of Happy. Yuna is the human dick vaccum and her puss is tighter than Rachel and Yoko. Yuna has the best suck talent and knows how to make your hog dog happy. She gives a pretty good massage. In all of Happy, Yuna is the best fuck and sucker. Yoko is the best suck fuck massage.

    At the old CHM, Monica and Ruby was the best ******. They loved to do anything to make you happy. Too bad they long gone.
    I like several of the providers at Happiness, to each their own, but I don't think Rachel is overrated nor lacks sensuality. There are not that many reviews of her in this thread so not sure how the overrated bage is applied. And sometimes people have chemistry or not, I find her plenty sensual (but she also has other modes, like playful, etc).

    Also, I didn't think her puss was worn out at all. Felt pretty good to me (and I am asian). Her breasts are great (I don't think they are saggy at all, but I do like when breast show a little gravity vs those that just stand up due to being basically plastic). YMMV but I find her to be pretty, with a nice slim body and large breasts. Her service is quite good and she seems to be open to different things (not always the same routine if you don't want that). That's just my past experience with her (both in the past and as Rachel).

    Again everyone's experience may be different but there is a lot of good talent on the island, don't need to bring down any of them. Rachel does stand out to me though, worth returning to.

  7. #2022

    Rachael

    Been busy so this review is a little late. Was able to see Rachael twice, and she did not disappoint. The first time was like staring in my own porno, so I went a second time and ended up being seduced by this sex queen. Her attitude and service are as good as anyone's and better than most. Looks wise, well, I'd hit that😁 and did. Her lips wrap really good around jr no matter where, shower, room, hall (don't ask, LOL).

    I'll be seeing more of her, and soon.

  8. #2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    Lemon. IMO Rachel is overrated. Lacks sesuality.
    I'd love to know what sesuality is. As for Rachael's sexuality and sensuality, she does it for me every time.

  9. #2020

    Greek Tour

    Short report as I've seen my Greek tour guide many times already. Just wanted to keep Yoko in mind for her great service and also attitude. Not a beauty queen as everyone says but she's got a great personality and tries really hard to please. Personally I really appreciate it when a provider tries hard and doesn't act scripted or bored. Passed on B2 B and instead had her do a body scrub to get squeaky clean. Yoko scrubbed me front to back along with bbjdt and deep rimming. Went in the back door right away and pounded it. Unloaded deep in her throat to finish. Didn't try last so popped early to allow sufficient time to recharge my cannon. Back to the room. And asked her to do massage. She did a great deep massage relaxing me. Yoko then spread my ass and proceed to suck my donut turning me inside out! Loved it. After a long time I told lie back and daty and dato then two hole standing mish alternating holes. Went hard as I could because Yoko likes it power style. Flipped her over to standing doggy and went full bore. Felt her O so knew I could blow now. Pulled out and told her deep throat me. Stroked deep down her throat and held her head down when I shot my load she swallowed all and kept sucking. What a trooper! Yoko wiped me down with hot towels and I made her give me one last BJ while I was getting dressed. Tipped extra for a great time.

  10. #2019

    Rachel

    Last week I decided to try her. She is pretty, has a nice set of tits and slim body. Her puss looks tight but is really very worn out and loose. I think she receives too much drilling. Nice big nips but starting to sag. If I compare her to Yoko and Yuna the two why's and the best at Happy. Yoko is not as pretty as Rachel but her puss is 10 x tighter, she sucks stronger and better and she gives the best massage in all of Happy. Yuna is the human dick vaccum and her puss is tighter than Rachel and Yoko. Yuna has the best suck talent and knows how to make your hog dog happy. She gives a pretty good massage. In all of Happy, Yuna is the best fuck and sucker. Yoko is the best suck fuck massage.

    At the old CHM, Monica and Ruby was the best ******. They loved to do anything to make you happy. Too bad they long gone.

  11. #2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Aml3740  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lemon twice over the past couple of years. If I pay a visit to Happiness, should I see Lemon or try Rachel? I really love Lemon's look and service.
    Lemon. IMO Rachel is overrated. Lacks sesuality.

  12. #2017

    Lemon or Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Aml3740  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lemon twice over the past couple of years. If I pay a visit to Happiness, should I see Lemon or try Rachel? I really love Lemon's look and service.
    For my money, I'd say stick with Lemon!! Love her attitude, body and service.

  13. #2016

    Lemon or Rachel?

    I've seen Lemon twice over the past couple of years. If I pay a visit to Happiness, should I see Lemon or try Rachel? I really love Lemon's look and service.

  14. #2015
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan5555  [View Original Post]
    She get pretty face. Nice body. Big titties. And gives super good service. Does it really matter? Best you go see for yourself. MILF like almost everyone else.
    One man's MILF is an older man's young hottie. Looks 30 ish to me, but, as Happy used today to me, what do I know? Report to follow when I get a chance.

  15. #2014

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKpi  [View Original Post]
    How old she look?
    She get pretty face. Nice body. Big titties. And gives super good service. Does it really matter? Best you go see for yourself. MILF like almost everyone else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape