Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 5635
-
09-18-24 18:13 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 503Lord Almighty Feel my temperature rising
Hit the jack pot at the New Hudson massage!
There was a fine lean and youthful woman who serviced me today.
Got her to show me her beautiful ass wearing a thong. Thought I was at KOD for a minute.
Lots of touching and tasting. Yummy! Great l1 finish. The vibe is there is more.
-
09-18-24 15:18 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 144EP Seasons
L1? Poor communication skills, but lose the sheet and she gets the hint. Unfortunately Anna has no sense of dick. A promising tease turned out to be a fail on the flip.
-
09-17-24 22:49 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 69Why can't they be cute and enthusiastic
I think this is the Brat another poster mentioned at this location.
Originally Posted by CoolCalmPete
[View Original Post]
I wasn't sure if that meant she's pouty in a hot naughty kind of way or she lacks any pride in her work and hopes to make easy money teasing and not pleasing.
Getting the feeling it's more of the latter.
Anybody going back for second helpings of that?
What's younger in this type of scenario, under 30?
-
09-17-24 16:52 #4312Regular Member

Posts: 19T massage
I've experienced the younger girl. She's not bad looking, one of the most unenthusiastic massages ever and yelled at me DIY shortly after the flip. Reports say you have to visit more than once. I'd rather get a decent massage than a chance at L1.
Originally Posted by Grover95
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 14:03 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 1852 Legit choices
Red Sky Massage in Chaska is a good legit shop. They do some teasing to keep it interesting.
Originally Posted by DuoRee1234
[View Original Post]
There was a AMP called Enhanced Massage therapy and a girl named Bee worked there. I never had a HE at Enhanced but the teasing was very nice. I find Red Sky Massage to be very similar. However, the girls that work there are average in appearance.
If appearance is a priority, try Pure Body Massage in St Louis Park. The gal that owns the place is very attractive. She is also friendly with a good attitude. Her massage is good too.
-
09-17-24 10:03 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 49I've been there a couple times, but it was a couple years ago. The first time, there was an old lady and I was only offered DIY. I went back for a second visit a few weeks later, and the provider was younger, but it was strictly legit.
Originally Posted by JammyNutron
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 01:07 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 27T massage
Older lady gives a pretty good massage. No extras (she claims the exertion is bad for her heart).
Originally Posted by JammyNutron
[View Original Post]
The younger lady does L1 - although some have said she takes a couple trips.
-
09-16-24 21:29 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 351New Ulm repoirt
Has anyone been to the FS spot in New Ulm? Wang is in the name, many thanks!
Originally Posted by Fisher4899
[View Original Post]
W Buck.
-
09-16-24 18:29 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 40T massage
Has anybody got any intel on T massage Roseville off Lexington?
-
09-16-24 17:43 #4306Regular Member

Posts: 22Not sure if anyone would know
Does anyone have any recommendations for just a massage from a hot / sexy lady? Works been exhausting lately and I could really use a massage.
-
09-16-24 11:32 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 127Kings Spa and then Trudys
Called for an appointment at Kings (which is probably useless) and when I arrived, the parking lot was full and when I went inside, nobody was at the front and finally a gal came out of a room and I was led into a different room and told to undress. I did not undress because I had a feeling that I was going to wait a long time. Sure enough after 15 minutes, I walked out. While I was getting back on 35 W North, I remembered the new Trudys location was on the frontage road so I pulled into their lot. I was the only car around so I figured I would get right in. Old granny at the front put me in a room and I undressed and laid down. A somewhat decent gal came in and started dragging her fingers over my body and especially the boys and crack. I guess I wasn't going to have to work at getting L1. Good finish and I gave her a $40 tip which she started to complain about. I held my ground and said thank you and left.
-
09-15-24 17:18 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 185Reply to questions
I recently visited the AMP just mentioned in prior post, located in the SE Suburbs, nestled in a strip mall, it was the first time to an Asian Massage place.
I'm not entirely new though, I've seen a few locals before who operate out of Minneapolis for $150 and $200 an hour, those seem to have some advantages but at double the cost.
I'll share my experience, and toss in a few question for the veterans that I'm sure other newbies are wondering.
1) how typical was this in general for Asian Massage, for age, appearance of woman, quality of massage, etc.
Your experience was very typical for Minnesota.
2) did I over tip.
No I am surprised that she accepted $30 without complaint. I always tip at least $40 more if the session was exceptional.
3) how to ensure you get a session with the person you want.
If you have a session with someone you like ask for her phone number. If they like you they will offer it to you. This way you can text them directly and set uo an appointment. Oherwise you take the luck of the draw.
4) if distance was no issue, where would you go for all around great experience (person, service, reliability), all of that probably comes with higher cost, but if it can be had for less money then of course also for reasonable $$. Ideally my masseuse would be not past her 40's and be neither Frumpy, Dumpy, Grumpy or overly Plumpy. Be happy to see me and at least be good at faking sincerity.
Not sure how to answer this question. There used to be an AMP in St Michael Beauty Loyalty. It's now closed. I would drive from St Paul. The drive was a pain, but I never had a bad session. Now I tend to stick to places closer to home.
Rose: Used to be a regular and never had any complaints. I haven't been there for a long time, but sounds like quality is slipping.
-
09-15-24 16:59 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 185Apple Valley
I recently went to this new AMP in Apple Valley Li Massage on Pilot Knob Road.
Originally Posted by GaryCotter
[View Original Post]
It was a good L1 session. I am not sure if subsequent visits will bring a wider menu. Girls were comparable to the other shops in the Twin Cities. The massage was good and the ending happened with a minimum of hassle and negotiation. I plan to repeat at some point in the future.
This AMP is not worth driving all the way cross town, but if you live / work in the area it is a solid choice.
-
09-15-24 16:56 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 66I will leave it to others that have visited a wider variety to answer the, "if distance was no issue" question. I will say no AMP in MN I have run across over the years has come close to eliminating drive time as a factor.
Originally Posted by ScatJay
[View Original Post]
Did you over tip? No, quite the contrary. I am shocked she accepted $30 with only a smile and a, "next time $40". $40 tip for L1 has been pretty standard for a LONG time. There is a big difference, IMHO, in the 'right' way to approach tipping depending on if the tip is up-front or only discussed / offered after the fact. When it is up-front, hold the line for your future benefit and the rest of us. Agreeing to stupid tips before anything has actually happened is dicey for everyone. If, on the other hand, nothing is discussed up front, you get taken care of, then that is an entirely different set of circumstances. No expectation has been set, tip according to how well you were taken care of. I would never go less than $40 for L1, but have gone higher if the overall session was good. Like, if the massage was as good as you describe, she does a nice job on the finish, I would definitely tip more than $40. Nothing crazy, but the point of the tip is both a thank you and encouragement for the provider continuing to provide top-notch service.
-
09-15-24 15:55 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 81It sounds like my typical experience -- $40 has been baseline for level 1 for a long time, and I've more often seen the expectation jumping up to $60, but I think she probably handled your tip just fine. I've heard of ladies demanding more on the spot and not giving up until their pockets are full. I only had one regular shop I attended on a regular basis, and I would always call and ask for her by name. She was almost always available.
Originally Posted by ScatJay
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




