Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 798 1298 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 26657
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22202
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    TinaMichCity

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/248183718093

    More visitors LOL. Do your search not all that saw her spring 2023 she thick not fat but think she special. $300 hr seem expensive IMO be safe do homework.

  2. #22201

    Candy.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    Don't know why I message her on special 2 week ago. Sucker for Friday pound titty bounce bad luck getting anyone to respond. She said special 200 hhr down from 250 hhr agreed to 180 hhr at place on Leonard crickets come fuck time. No ads last week did powder or LEO take her? Either possible she's a time waster I take the L.
    Don't no body want to talk about it.

  3. #22200
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Amyy time

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100% with this review but have only seen Amy. She covers everything but is one of the wildest fucks available. Any position and likes a good hard pounding. Worth seeing and enjoy the ride! Acts and looks much younger than her age. Hot body and shaved kitty. Enjoy!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/033959017794

    Got my fuck ticket Wednesday pound away. 150 hhr no GFE no kiss CBJ yeah she prob 50 but she fucks so hard. Have a drink make some noise.

  4. #22199

    Digits

    Would love a chance to see SBJ! I'm a bit new to making posts and will do what I can to gain your guys favour. About how many would I need to review to be in your guys circle of friends.

  5. #22198

    Thick red head

    Took the shot and went to see this thicc lady. I have a weakness for thick ladies and was disappointed. Loved what I saw but she was bit too vanilla for my liking and was rushing me a bit. Won't go back to Kalamazoo to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/630106109389

  6. #22197
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Bella Nola

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/280231274916

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/874902405697

    Think these 2 work same building. Bella cute too many rules Nola big titty big belly both want $250 hhr! Last time I see Nola she not worth it not GFE. Who pay $250 hhr no GFE not good!

  7. #22196
    Quote Originally Posted by BackToTheWall  [View Original Post]
    I acknowledge this is unlikely, but by chance do any people residing in your household speak English as their primary language?
    His Uncle Gene speaks English.

  8. #22195

    Linda

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/483479894339 anyone experience with this cutie. ?

  9. #22194
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Lauren

    Don't know why I message her on special 2 week ago. Sucker for Friday pound titty bounce bad luck getting anyone to respond. She said special 200 hhr down from 250 hhr agreed to 180 hhr at place on Leonard crickets come fuck time. No ads last week did powder or LEO take her? Either possible she's a time waster I take the L.

  10. #22193

    That's funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does anyone else see the resemblance? Aunt Fester LOL.
    I just laughed out loud! Definitely not my cup of tea. But then again I'm sure I've picked some providers that others would question!

  11. #22192

    Benz

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    Email me digits & password buddy, when you empty your inbox 😁.
    Benz is out of the game. Look up his last couple of posts.

  12. #22191

    After dinner snack

    Hi has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Reliable? Does she provide services advertised? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/376575464841

  13. #22190

    Email is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]

    I have text now digits and password for my Frenz.
    Email me digits & password buddy, when you empty your inbox 😁.

  14. #22189

    Realllllly

    https://tryst.link/escort/danica-lane

    I want to pull the trigger on this one. But idk. I don't see dreams posted anywhere that are recent. Anyone have any info on this one?

  15. #22188

    Exotic Beauty link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/288261127204

    Quote Originally Posted by Lwdoc2012  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment Saturday with EB. Communication was good and friendly. We agreed on a time, and she immediately sent me her hotel address. I arrived on time, notified her that I was here and it's now a day later and have heard nothing. I can't find her ad to post a link, but it was entitled: I'm your good time getaway, come on let's play.

    Golly I hate sitting in hotel parking lots!!

    Be safe all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zzzzzz.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape