Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 26657
-
09-15-24 17:20 #22187Senior Member

Posts: 53Me 2
We never had anexact time. I gave a range of when I was going to be available. Get a text back saying sure looking forward to it. When the time came I try back and nothing. Glad I ha a backup plan in K zoo.
Originally Posted by Lwdoc2012
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 08:58 #22186Senior Member

Posts: 27Set up an appointment Saturday with EB. Communication was good and friendly. We agreed on a time, and she immediately sent me her hotel address. I arrived on time, notified her that I was here and it's now a day later and have heard nothing. I can't find her ad to post a link, but it was entitled: I'm your good time getaway, come on let's play.
Golly I hate sitting in hotel parking lots!!
Be safe all.
-
09-14-24 22:25 #22185Senior Member

Posts: 482Resemblence
I always thought that one had a manly looking face.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 19:06 #22184Senior Member

Posts: 68Anyone else see the resemblance?
Is it just me or does anyone else see the resemblance? Aunt Fester LOL.
-
09-13-24 19:14 #22183Senior Member

Posts: 35Asian Agencies
Has anyone had any luck with decent looking girls?
Feel free to pm number.
-
09-13-24 18:54 #22182Senior Member

Posts: 81She is the one in the pictures, but sub par performance. So far from what she advertises.
Originally Posted by Cj2005
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 15:19 #22181Senior Member

Posts: 218I made the mistake
She is way north of 200 as I made the mistake of seeing her a few months ago. I have a review on her if anyone wants to look it up. It was a terrible experience. She took a call during our session. I mean, seriously? Her menu in the bedroom does not match what she posts.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
Avoid at all costs. Much, much, much better providers out there.
-
09-13-24 12:51 #22180Senior Member

Posts: 78Ala Luv
Anybody have any experience with Ala Luv? Good / bad / awesome??
Any info would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/319184546126
-
09-13-24 07:32 #22179Senior Member

Posts: 117Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/654215641394
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...852/6164900694
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/175956134
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...374/6162879590
I'm heading to GR today. Just wondering if anyone has tried any of these morsels? Thanks in advance for any information.
-
09-13-24 06:41 #22178Senior Member

Posts: 580Tgtbt?
How accurate are those pics? Add description says 146 lbs. Add shows a gal that 110 lbs soaking wet https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/941665779321.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 05:42 #22177Senior Member

Posts: 188I don't think so, Tim.
If you try her out and she's as advertised, please review. A quick Google search of the number yields a 200 lb+ girl with multiple ads. Could be sharing the number, that's not uncommon, but I'm not truly one for rolling the dice.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/469126801447
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...2/423871479883
-
09-13-24 01:38 #22176Senior Member

Posts: 319I know how to f--k
Has anyone seen her? Reliable? GFE at all? Thief? Clock watcher? If she's legit will take a dive can dm if you want. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/348204148718
-
09-12-24 21:50 #22175Senior Member

Posts: 1014Jumhall hasn't posted since April 2020. It's good to see someone carrying on his style of prose!
-
09-12-24 21:00 #22174Senior Member

Posts: 254ChatGPT
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-12-24 18:11 #22173Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Chatgpt
Keep talk to WGs and fucking sheesh ChatGPT FTW.
Originally Posted by BackToTheWall
[View Original Post]
I appreciate your concern, but suggesting that I speak English as a second language is both irrelevant and condescending. My proficiency in English is not the issue at hand; rather, it's important to address the core matter directly. Your comment undermines the value of the actual discussion and shifts the focus away from the substantive points. Let's engage with the issues on their own merits rather than resorting to assumptions about language ability.









Reply With Quote






