Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 59491
-
09-16-24 20:12 #55951Bigjuice2018Guest
Angel foot massage
Has anyone been to Angel foot massage off delk and Powers ferry? By Publix? Is it legit or is there any fun to be had?
-
09-16-24 17:15 #55950Senior Member

Posts: 51Meeting on Monday
I have an appointment with these two next Monday while in town on a business trip.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eaa-58543.html
-
09-16-24 14:59 #55949Senior Member

Posts: 79Top Foot Reflexology Massage
Any Intel on this on? Location in Marietta. Close to the Target store.
-
09-16-24 14:04 #55948Senior Member

Posts: 124Keep in mind that's downtown Atlanta so prices will generally be higher. I would still negotiate in most places.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 12:13 #55947Senior Member

Posts: 735Now I see
Thanks for confirming. Now I know I have been donating below par. I will adjust my donation going forward.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 11:19 #55946Senior Member

Posts: 351That would be the norm for that location. Has been since it was opened.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 03:49 #55945Senior Member

Posts: 240Former ML; now Gingko Spa?
Has anybody gone to former ML; now Gingko Spa recently? I stopped by prior to football games yesterday. The front signs have not changed yet. But, inside is definitely in transition.
The girls I saw during this quick visit were all new. Has anyone taken a session yet?
-
09-14-24 18:58 #55944Senior Member

Posts: 241Tried to answer your PM question your box is full notice
Tried to answer your PM question your box is full notice.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 15:04 #55943Senior Member

Posts: 342Table shower reply
I also thought about Table showers being a precursor of extras. But, I went to Soo Relax in Duluth. They advertised a Table Shower but I found it to be quite"legit". They even covered "Old Eagle" the whole time.
.
Originally Posted by AtlKey
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 14:48 #55942Senior Member

Posts: 38Abro up and running as of this morning and looked quite busy.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Got Mary again. Not as attractive as others and not much to write home about even with UTC. But I've always enjoy her getting on all fours when massaging the back. Her small frame is perfect to for the knees to press on my lower back.
-
09-14-24 13:20 #55941Senior Member

Posts: 297Really?
I haven't been there in a while but it was always reliable in the past. One of the old girls from Violet worked there for a while.
Originally Posted by AtlKey
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 18:30 #55940Senior Member

Posts: 38Gardenia on PIB Duluth
Stopped by Gardenia the other day. To my surprise it's legit. Saw table shower on the menu although didn't partake. But I've never been to a legit place with table shower.
-
09-13-24 17:37 #55939Senior Member

Posts: 39I've been wanting to get a rub down with a little extra as of late but here and many other states are seeing such a harsh crackdown on AMP. Waste of tax dollars.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 17:34 #55938Senior Member

Posts: 67Did some traveling today.
Headed out west and drove past Asian Wellness. Thought from previous posts on "NEWS" that they had been shut down. They are actually open and through their lawyer's appeal filing will stay that way until the final verdict. Also, V is shut down permanently, to much of a hassle with business licenses. Business has now been moved to Pure. Canton road is almost completely shut down. Anyone have any other updates for this area?
-
09-13-24 16:37 #55937Senior Member

Posts: 179Nice. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bkbh1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





