Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55944
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlKey  [View Original Post]
    Abro up and running as of this morning and looked quite busy.

    Got Mary again. Not as attractive as others and not much to write home about even with UTC. But I've always enjoy her getting on all fours when massaging the back. Her small frame is perfect to for the knees to press on my lower back.
    I agree. Not as attractive, but a great massage.

  2. #55943
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent experience? I stopped by and they were open but only owl greeted me. 1 other girl working but busy. PM if you want.

    Had many great times from 2020-2022. New Massage nearby closed, sad. Thanks!
    This place was on my to do list, so I stopped by today. There were two older women there who I did not find appealing so I left. They didn't seem to care either way. Drove over to Asia Massage on Bells Ferry and the door was locked and lights were off. I hope that's not permanent as there's nothing left north of Marietta after that.

  3. #55942
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjuice2018  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Angel foot massage off delk and Powers ferry? By Publix? Is it legit or is there any fun to be had?
    I was in that area sometime last year. I walked in to "get a card". The girl was cute but they were about to close. I think it was mentioned that this place is legit.

  4. #55941

    Former ML; now Gingko Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gone to former ML; now Gingko Spa recently? I stopped by prior to football games yesterday. The front signs have not changed yet. But, inside is definitely in transition.

    The girls I saw during this quick visit were all new. Has anyone taken a session yet?
    Fun still can be had. I had Xixi a couple weeks ago. She'll say massage only but that's just a front. She'll tease and ask if you want her to play with junior on the flip.

  5. #55940
    Bigjuice2018
    Guest

    Angel foot massage

    Has anyone been to Angel foot massage off delk and Powers ferry? By Publix? Is it legit or is there any fun to be had?

  6. #55939

    Meeting on Monday

    I have an appointment with these two next Monday while in town on a business trip.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eaa-58543.html

  7. #55938

    Top Foot Reflexology Massage

    Any Intel on this on? Location in Marietta. Close to the Target store.

  8. #55937
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming. Now I know I have been donating below par. I will adjust my donation going forward.
    Keep in mind that's downtown Atlanta so prices will generally be higher. I would still negotiate in most places.

  9. #55936

    Now I see

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    That would be the norm for that location. Has been since it was opened.
    Thanks for confirming. Now I know I have been donating below par. I will adjust my donation going forward.

  10. #55935
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like I should give her a try. Had a recent visit with Tanya. Beautiful face, small Bs with full nipple, receptive to DATY and FIV. The session was great until the end haggling with donation. She wanted $ on top of the house to get to her birthday suit and allowing play time down under. That's more than I usually donate for the same service with other providers.

    Am I not aware of the inflation or is she squeezing more from me? Any different perspective to share?
    That would be the norm for that location. Has been since it was opened.

  11. #55934

    Former ML; now Gingko Spa?

    Has anybody gone to former ML; now Gingko Spa recently? I stopped by prior to football games yesterday. The front signs have not changed yet. But, inside is definitely in transition.

    The girls I saw during this quick visit were all new. Has anyone taken a session yet?

  12. #55933

    Tried to answer your PM question your box is full notice

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel16  [View Original Post]
    Headed out west and drove past Asian Wellness. Thought from previous posts on "NEWS" that they had been shut down. They are actually open and through their lawyer's appeal filing will stay that way until the final verdict. Also, V is shut down permanently, to much of a hassle with business licenses. Business has now been moved to Pure. Canton road is almost completely shut down. Anyone have any other updates for this area?
    Tried to answer your PM question your box is full notice.

  13. #55932

    Table shower reply

    I also thought about Table showers being a precursor of extras. But, I went to Soo Relax in Duluth. They advertised a Table Shower but I found it to be quite"legit". They even covered "Old Eagle" the whole time.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlKey  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Gardenia the other day. To my surprise it's legit. Saw table shower on the menu although didn't partake. But I've never been to a legit place with table shower.
    .

  14. #55931
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    However when swung by Abro, noticed a black 4 door dodge pickup with a male inside. ....
    Abro up and running as of this morning and looked quite busy.

    Got Mary again. Not as attractive as others and not much to write home about even with UTC. But I've always enjoy her getting on all fours when massaging the back. Her small frame is perfect to for the knees to press on my lower back.

  15. #55930

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlKey  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Gardenia the other day. To my surprise it's legit. Saw table shower on the menu although didn't partake. But I've never been to a legit place with table shower.
    I haven't been there in a while but it was always reliable in the past. One of the old girls from Violet worked there for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape