Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 12303
-
09-17-24 07:50 #10833Senior Member

Posts: 1903Search Amber and you'll find reviews, mostly dated though.
Originally Posted by DavidH
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 03:01 #10832Senior Member

Posts: 59Agreed. Skeptical on ptt on something new.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 16:02 #10831Senior Member

Posts: 100In cases like these when we know the girls are going to take down the ads after seeing these reports, maybe we could copy and paste the pics here before they do so we all know who we are talking about?
Originally Posted by Smiley79
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 13:06 #10830Senior Member

Posts: 30Never bothered to ask
Ngl, I was always curious as well but never posted because I thought the costs seemed too high to bother with how inconsistent everyone in the fort is.
Originally Posted by DavidH
[View Original Post]
I'd rather pay a bit more for something reliable tho.
Ty for posting and ty to the responses!
-
09-16-24 11:56 #10829Senior Member

Posts: 203Bbw
She hasn't been reviewed on here for along time. I just saw her about two weeks ago. Very nice and accommodating she has lost some weight in the last year. She is always clean and a lot of fun. Can be a little high but sometimes is willing to negotiate.
Originally Posted by DavidH
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 09:56 #10828Senior Member

Posts: 255Avoiding scams
Sindy is legit and my go to. I agree with the rest of this post!
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 09:54 #10827Senior Member

Posts: 255Hawaiian Princess
Took forever to reply and then ghosted after I replied back.
Originally Posted by Sste3210
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 09:52 #10826Senior Member

Posts: 255Small BBW
Haven't seen her for years. She's easy to talk with, decent skills and body at the time. Her rate is little high for the area IMHO.
Originally Posted by DavidH
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Fatang; 09-16-24 at 09:53. Reason: Misspelled
-
09-16-24 00:20 #10825Senior Member

Posts: 629Re: Where to find them?
Granted most of the ladies on these sites are more expensive and don't always visit the Fort:
Originally Posted by Blankie
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/
https://tryst.link/
TER and ECCIE have a board used by a few:
https://www.theeroticreview.com/disc...ndiana-buzz-75
https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=86
As always check to see if the lady has any review on TER and/or ECCIE:
https://www.theeroticreview.com/
https://www.eccie.net/
And do a google search on the advertiser's phone number.
If she travels around check some of the other city and state forums on here for any intel and post asking.
For example if the phone number area code is for Detroit MI, Columbus OH, or St Louis MO check that forum and ask around.
I've never met her but it does look like Sindywife has been making some trips up north to visit you guys.
-
09-15-24 22:51 #10824Senior Member

Posts: 48No reviews that I have found.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/142983405655
Curious about this one. I've been using this for about a year and a member for 8 months. I have yet to see a review of this one. That's surprising as she posts at least once every day.
Did I miss any reports of her? Seems to check out well to me. What say you all?
-
09-15-24 21:26 #10823Senior Member

Posts: 223Toledo
Looking to try Toledo, would appreciate any suggestions from other traveling fellas. PM is fine. For reference petite and eager are the best dreams.
-
09-15-24 20:15 #10822Regular Member

Posts: 14Thank you for biting the bullet and taking one for the team. Was about to go last night but UFC was on. Guess I got lucky.
Originally Posted by Chain73
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 18:55 #10821Senior Member

Posts: 261Since the last couple of posts talked about getting robbed and some chick's dark body hair, I went and ordered Chinese at the usual spot. Easy set up as always, had to be mid 50's with a body that really didn't do anything to excite me. The Fort sure is Suck-O right now. SMH.
Originally Posted by Startin2025
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 13:34 #10820Senior Member

Posts: 750If it helps, here's a few links I found of this one here:
Originally Posted by Sste3210
[View Original Post]
https://baltimore.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / d6 aec7 d0-f329-40 d6-b114-3 f0 cba717 a1 f.
https://escort13.com/post/95054608?currentPage=117
Granted I know these girls travel and everything else, but those have different names and numbers each time which slightly makes me think maybe she is TGTBT for this one.
-
09-15-24 09:10 #10819Senior Member

Posts: 103Hawaiian Princess?
Anyone have any experience with the princess?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/075552985379









Reply With Quote




