Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 376 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4316

    To be clear

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    Hit the jack pot at the New Hudson massage!

    There was a fine lean and youthful woman who serviced me today.

    Got her to show me her beautiful ass wearing a thong. Thought I was at KOD for a minute.

    Lots of touching and tasting. Yummy! Great l1 finish. The vibe is there is more.
    Hudson Healing Massage?

  2. #4315

    Lord Almighty Feel my temperature rising

    Hit the jack pot at the New Hudson massage!

    There was a fine lean and youthful woman who serviced me today.

    Got her to show me her beautiful ass wearing a thong. Thought I was at KOD for a minute.

    Lots of touching and tasting. Yummy! Great l1 finish. The vibe is there is more.

  3. #4314

    EP Seasons

    L1? Poor communication skills, but lose the sheet and she gets the hint. Unfortunately Anna has no sense of dick. A promising tease turned out to be a fail on the flip.

  4. #4313

    Why can't they be cute and enthusiastic

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCalmPete  [View Original Post]
    I've experienced the younger girl. She's not bad looking, one of the most unenthusiastic massages ever and yelled at me DIY shortly after the flip. Reports say you have to visit more than once. I'd rather get a decent massage than a chance at L1.
    I think this is the Brat another poster mentioned at this location.

    I wasn't sure if that meant she's pouty in a hot naughty kind of way or she lacks any pride in her work and hopes to make easy money teasing and not pleasing.

    Getting the feeling it's more of the latter.

    Anybody going back for second helpings of that?

    What's younger in this type of scenario, under 30?

  5. #4312

    T massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Grover95  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a couple times, but it was a couple years ago. The first time, there was an old lady and I was only offered DIY. I went back for a second visit a few weeks later, and the provider was younger, but it was strictly legit.
    I've experienced the younger girl. She's not bad looking, one of the most unenthusiastic massages ever and yelled at me DIY shortly after the flip. Reports say you have to visit more than once. I'd rather get a decent massage than a chance at L1.

  6. #4311

    2 Legit choices

    Quote Originally Posted by DuoRee1234  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recommendations for just a massage from a hot / sexy lady? Works been exhausting lately and I could really use a massage.
    Red Sky Massage in Chaska is a good legit shop. They do some teasing to keep it interesting.

    There was a AMP called Enhanced Massage therapy and a girl named Bee worked there. I never had a HE at Enhanced but the teasing was very nice. I find Red Sky Massage to be very similar. However, the girls that work there are average in appearance.

    If appearance is a priority, try Pure Body Massage in St Louis Park. The gal that owns the place is very attractive. She is also friendly with a good attitude. Her massage is good too.

  7. #4310
    Quote Originally Posted by JammyNutron  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody got any intel on T massage Roseville off Lexington?
    I've been there a couple times, but it was a couple years ago. The first time, there was an old lady and I was only offered DIY. I went back for a second visit a few weeks later, and the provider was younger, but it was strictly legit.

  8. #4309

    T massage

    Quote Originally Posted by JammyNutron  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody got any intel on T massage Roseville off Lexington?
    Older lady gives a pretty good massage. No extras (she claims the exertion is bad for her heart).

    The younger lady does L1 - although some have said she takes a couple trips.

  9. #4308

    New Ulm repoirt

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher4899  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, Wonderful has been strictly legit, but also my go to for a great massage.
    Has anyone been to the FS spot in New Ulm? Wang is in the name, many thanks!

    W Buck.

  10. #4307

    T massage

    Has anybody got any intel on T massage Roseville off Lexington?

  11. #4306

    Not sure if anyone would know

    Does anyone have any recommendations for just a massage from a hot / sexy lady? Works been exhausting lately and I could really use a massage.

  12. #4305

    Kings Spa and then Trudys

    Called for an appointment at Kings (which is probably useless) and when I arrived, the parking lot was full and when I went inside, nobody was at the front and finally a gal came out of a room and I was led into a different room and told to undress. I did not undress because I had a feeling that I was going to wait a long time. Sure enough after 15 minutes, I walked out. While I was getting back on 35 W North, I remembered the new Trudys location was on the frontage road so I pulled into their lot. I was the only car around so I figured I would get right in. Old granny at the front put me in a room and I undressed and laid down. A somewhat decent gal came in and started dragging her fingers over my body and especially the boys and crack. I guess I wasn't going to have to work at getting L1. Good finish and I gave her a $40 tip which she started to complain about. I held my ground and said thank you and left.

  13. #4304

    Reply to questions

    I recently visited the AMP just mentioned in prior post, located in the SE Suburbs, nestled in a strip mall, it was the first time to an Asian Massage place.

    I'm not entirely new though, I've seen a few locals before who operate out of Minneapolis for $150 and $200 an hour, those seem to have some advantages but at double the cost.

    I'll share my experience, and toss in a few question for the veterans that I'm sure other newbies are wondering.

    1) how typical was this in general for Asian Massage, for age, appearance of woman, quality of massage, etc.

    Your experience was very typical for Minnesota.

    2) did I over tip.

    No I am surprised that she accepted $30 without complaint. I always tip at least $40 more if the session was exceptional.

    3) how to ensure you get a session with the person you want.

    If you have a session with someone you like ask for her phone number. If they like you they will offer it to you. This way you can text them directly and set uo an appointment. Oherwise you take the luck of the draw.

    4) if distance was no issue, where would you go for all around great experience (person, service, reliability), all of that probably comes with higher cost, but if it can be had for less money then of course also for reasonable $$. Ideally my masseuse would be not past her 40's and be neither Frumpy, Dumpy, Grumpy or overly Plumpy. Be happy to see me and at least be good at faking sincerity.

    Not sure how to answer this question. There used to be an AMP in St Michael Beauty Loyalty. It's now closed. I would drive from St Paul. The drive was a pain, but I never had a bad session. Now I tend to stick to places closer to home.

    Rose: Used to be a regular and never had any complaints. I haven't been there for a long time, but sounds like quality is slipping.

  14. #4303

    Apple Valley

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryCotter  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I've always enjoyed the massage parlors, but the po po keeps a close eye on all the parlors in town (1+ hour outside the cities), and the places in the cities don't seem to be much different, though I really can't tell for sure. Where I come from in FL, you can generally stroll into just about any Asian location and expect at least an L1. Here, it's been easier to just go with the hotel Asians, though I keep taking things further than I wanted (read: BBFS with old lady, paranoia for a week about critters in my wee wee). Can anyone recommend a surefire L1 massage place in the SE of the cities? Or a bit further? I see one advertised on STG, but I don't see any other reviews -- It would be a real downer to waste my time and money checking it out and failing, then having blue balls. Feel free to message me -- and I'll tell you the phone number with the smoking hot hotel Asian (or the old lady who freely offers BBFS creampie if you're into that).
    I recently went to this new AMP in Apple Valley Li Massage on Pilot Knob Road.

    It was a good L1 session. I am not sure if subsequent visits will bring a wider menu. Girls were comparable to the other shops in the Twin Cities. The massage was good and the ending happened with a minimum of hassle and negotiation. I plan to repeat at some point in the future.

    This AMP is not worth driving all the way cross town, but if you live / work in the area it is a solid choice.

  15. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by ScatJay  [View Original Post]
    I've been lurking for months now, having issues getting signed up, more on that later.

    Sorry if this is long, <snip>
    I will leave it to others that have visited a wider variety to answer the, "if distance was no issue" question. I will say no AMP in MN I have run across over the years has come close to eliminating drive time as a factor.

    Did you over tip? No, quite the contrary. I am shocked she accepted $30 with only a smile and a, "next time $40". $40 tip for L1 has been pretty standard for a LONG time. There is a big difference, IMHO, in the 'right' way to approach tipping depending on if the tip is up-front or only discussed / offered after the fact. When it is up-front, hold the line for your future benefit and the rest of us. Agreeing to stupid tips before anything has actually happened is dicey for everyone. If, on the other hand, nothing is discussed up front, you get taken care of, then that is an entirely different set of circumstances. No expectation has been set, tip according to how well you were taken care of. I would never go less than $40 for L1, but have gone higher if the overall session was good. Like, if the massage was as good as you describe, she does a nice job on the finish, I would definitely tip more than $40. Nothing crazy, but the point of the tip is both a thank you and encouragement for the provider continuing to provide top-notch service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape