Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 14615
-
09-19-24 19:15 #11105Regular Member

Posts: 8Elena Newport
Hi guys, anyone has info about this girl?
https://www.bodyrubsmap.com/ad/252978.html
She looks nice but suspicious, has announces in multiple cities.
Donovan.
-
09-18-24 15:24 #11104Banned Member

Posts: 43Agree
Completely agree, if you need a quick pop she takes 60 for qv so she is a budget option LOL.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 11:02 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 195Thanks
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Pvvth522
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 10:35 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 32Boring
Just boring, mechanical, 12. $ / Hhr, if you just need quick will be ok.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 08:56 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 195Does anyone
Have any information on this girl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/533850920430
-
09-17-24 10:59 #11100Regular Member

Posts: 17Ramsey
Anyone got a friend whose been to the new spot?
-
09-16-24 21:21 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 943She is a great time. She enjoyed her dungeon visit.
Originally Posted by LookingForAss
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 20:55 #11098Senior Member

Posts: 132Belle the bombshell
What can I say Thick man do it again thank you, Belle She such a great girl.
Nice clean girl very chill down the Earth great time with her thank you Thick man.
This is must do you had to keep this one on your rotation Believe me she's out of this world.
-
09-16-24 13:55 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 32Do not worth the $
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/435039165332
Those pix is old, very heavy, mean, to many rules, clock watching.
Stay always.
-
09-16-24 10:19 #11096Senior Member

Posts: 740Fake ad
This ad screams bs.
Originally Posted by MichGMpro
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 09:27 #11095Senior Member

Posts: 494'9" single mom
Any info or past experiences with this one? Looks like she would be some fun. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/545880476494.
-
09-15-24 15:50 #11094Senior Member

Posts: 74She said she isn't going to post here
I just go done with my dream I had with her and I think it gets better and better everytime I see her she never seems to surprise me when I think it can't get better she pulls out her toys or does the something new everytime I see her so guys if you want a amazing time hit me up for her info don't miss out on her trust me dm me for her information she is a keeper for sure I'll say that.
Originally Posted by Cruiser410
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 17:16 #11093Senior Member

Posts: 943Got in contact with her, bringing her to the dungeon and tearing it up tomorrow. She's leaving Vegas about now. Can't wait!!
Originally Posted by LookingForAss
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 15:07 #11092Senior Member

Posts: 49Interested
Shoot me a DM with some details please. I have some free time next week during the day.
Originally Posted by LookingForAss
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 11:35 #11091Senior Member

Posts: 32Scammers
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...corts/3482581.
This is scammers.









Reply With Quote






