Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 18201
-
09-18-24 08:03 #14751Senior Member

Posts: 1170West of Orlando
Hey good morning, West of Orlando I am try to respond to you but your inbox is full and my DM is not going through.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
09-17-24 22:21 #14750Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank You Sweetheart
It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for coming by Sweetheart.
Originally Posted by DonJuan3000
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
XoXo.
-
09-17-24 22:13 #14749Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank You Sweetheart
It was really nice seeing you again. Thanks for stopping by.
Originally Posted by Renegade33
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
XoXo.
-
09-17-24 17:24 #14748Regular Member

Posts: 20Hailie
Thanks to OrlandoOD.
Saw her couple of weeks ago, at her infall location in Idrive. Sorry for late report. Nothing much more to add that needed to said about, she is really cute, bubbly and enjoyed the time together. She gives an amazing BBBJ with all eye contact, as usual and as told. She's always awesome and really enjoy her time. Contact OrlandoOD for Hailie digits.
-
09-17-24 15:39 #14747Regular Member

Posts: 16Natalia
For those of you that haven't met with Natalia, you are missing out! The forum pretty much sums up what a visit with her is like. I will mention she has great tits and its not brought up enough. I really wish she was still doing full service but her massages are more than worth a trip.
-
09-17-24 10:28 #14746Regular Member

Posts: 13JerseyGirl
Had a wonderful dream the other day: Starting off to say, wow. What a breathe of fresh air. Cool-calm-collected and into what she does. Thought my dream would be of all positions but did not want to leave the first one. A wondering tongue rolling around is such a wonderful thing, I could not get enough. What a special treat & a special girl. Highly recommended, have fun! Thank You Jersey, see ya soon!
-
09-17-24 06:34 #14745Senior Member

Posts: 174Jersey
Jerseygirl is amazing, yall are lucky. Made the trek from Tampa, you know the rest. By the way, your Bojangles only sells strips and sandwiches, no bone-in chicken. What's up with that??
-
09-16-24 10:08 #14744Senior Member

Posts: 92Verbatim
Everything said above, only I didn't make it past the BBBJ. Maybe best ever had by me.
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 09:57 #14743Senior Member

Posts: 395Hailie
I have seen Hailie several times. She is one of the sweetest providers and she has a lovely face. As noted many times she gives the best BBBJ you've ever had with great eye contact. She seems to really enjoy that. She can ride CG like no one I have ever been with. She's the only one that can make me cum that way. Others I will switch to mish and pound to bring on the final blow. She's also good in doggie.
Her pictures can be a bit deceptive. She is a BBW which is not my goto, but all the above pros overcome this one "con" for me. Treat her well.
-cmm.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 08:29 #14742Senior Member

Posts: 252Sophia UTR.
I forgot to mention. She has an incall but does outcalls for me. I didn't ask about outcall the first two times I saw her, but when I asked later she was willing to do so. Perhaps because she was comfortable with me. Either way it was great having her show up at the resort location looking so sexy. She's become my favorite.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 08:08 #14741Senior Member

Posts: 305Super Sookie
Thank you OrlandoOD for introducing Sookie to Orlando mongers. She is everything OrlandoOD described in his review. I had great pleasure meeting this fine lady and had fantastic time. She is a great kisser and can go bbj for long. She is so flexible on understanding changes in your desire and accommodates the most you can imagine. Had wonderful experience playing with her huge natural knockers and multiple positions enjoying her beautiful body. At the end she drained every drop and I could not keep track but I believe she swallowed! OrlandoOD is her gatekeeper and I highly recommend her. Enjoy.
Yumyum1.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 18:31 #14740Senior Member

Posts: 413Charlie is Top Notch!
Great News! I only saw her once, some years ago and she is Top Notch! Looks great with an Awesome body; great attitude; enthusiastic service. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy2977
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 15:32 #14739Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: Jhenae
No photo though?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 15:17 #14738Senior Member

Posts: 252Sophia.
Before I left Orlando. I was able to see Sophia one more time. This might have been my best visit with her so far.
She was wearing a white crop top with a white mini pleated skirt that gave her that Catholic school girl vibe. Once again the appointment started as soon as I closed the door. Her arms around me. Kissing me like her life depended on it. So passionate. So full of desire. Soon she jumped into my arms and was grinding into me. She felt so good. So on fire. Her tanned skin is so soft and supple. Suave in Spanish. So incredible to touch and feel it on me. I let her down and she pulled my shorts down and started an incredible BBBJ. Her hands were cupping my ass cheeks and pulling me into her mouth. It felt so incredibly good. I had to stop her. She asked why. She said "I can get two pops out of you. " At my age I didn't think she could. But she was irresistible. Soon I had a standing CIM that almost made me faint. She kept going and going until I begged for mercy. We both cleaned up in the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and used mouthwash. We retired to the bed. I started by giving her a massage and she started to moan as my hands moved to her upper thighs and ass. Men, this ass is spectacular. So round. So soft. So firm. So supple. I had her flip and kept massaging her. First her breasts, which are enhanced but still very responsive. My tongue just had to take over. It moved from her nipples to her fully shaved pussy. Soon she was swearing in Spanish and cumming hard.
That sound got me back in the game. She now moved to giving me pleasure. Kissing me deep with that incredible tongue while her hands explored by cock and balls. She then covered me up. And rode me in cowgirl. Soon she switched to reverse cow girl. The sight of that incredible ass grinding away at my groin was just what I needed. She kept at it until I finally popped again. She is so energetic. So fit. So hot. So sexy. I was glad the AC was working. We went over the hour but she didn't care. I tipped extra just to express my appreciation for the incredible session.
Wow. She's a dynamo. And so sexy. Rarely can we can find a truly beautiful woman in this hobby. And rarely can we find a skilled woman in this hobby. But to find a woman who is both? Unicorn. And that's what Sophia is. Beautiful and skilled. And passionate.
Orlo69 is the gatekeeper. Sophia is so incredible.
-
09-15-24 14:30 #14737Senior Member

Posts: 190Yeah right!
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!













Reply With Quote




