Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 1131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 18819
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16869

    Re: Busty Cuban!

    She's not a UTR. . . Why would you not post the link, if its already available for the world to view?

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    For the big boob lovers, this girl is a legit newbie and seems to be low volume, no incall, car dates and outs if you provide transportation, she lives off Semoran and Red Bug Lake Rd. 100 qv 150 hh 300 H limited almost no English. I had a great time with her and will repeat. BBBJCIM, CFS takes direction well. 21 y / o and beautiful, thick but firm athletic type of build! I'm hesitant to post link because I think she could get very overwhelmed easy but you may have seen her on LC in the past week! I'll give more info to SR members who PM me because I want her to stay safe. I have a feeling she won't be doing this very long!

  2. #16868

    BigStudOrl

    Your inbox is full.

  3. #16867

    Busty Cuban!

    For the big boob lovers, this girl is a legit newbie and seems to be low volume, no incall, car dates and outs if you provide transportation, she lives off Semoran and Red Bug Lake Rd. 100 qv 150 hh 300 H limited almost no English. I had a great time with her and will repeat. BBBJCIM, CFS takes direction well. 21 y / o and beautiful, thick but firm athletic type of build! I'm hesitant to post link because I think she could get very overwhelmed easy but you may have seen her on LC in the past week! I'll give more info to SR members who PM me because I want her to stay safe. I have a feeling she won't be doing this very long!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2306.jpeg‎  

  4. #16866

    Redd. Darkskin Ebony- Intel

    Anyone saw this one? She's just my type? I love Darkskin baddies.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176035542
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6228.jpeg‎   IMG_6227.jpeg‎   IMG_6226.jpeg‎  

  5. #16865
    Quote Originally Posted by Awgest  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an idea where Nina went? Tried to hit her up like 6 months ago but to no avail. Just wanted to see if she's still around. Thanks in advance.
    Last few times I saw her, she was staying at a house by Hiawassee elementary. I haven't heard from her in a few months. She usually would hit me up but nothing recently.

  6. #16864

    Nina

    Does anyone have an idea where Nina went? Tried to hit her up like 6 months ago but to no avail. Just wanted to see if she's still around. Thanks in advance.

  7. #16863

    Paola

    Not sure why I keep going back to this agency. It's not the first time I get the girls switched. Originally I wanted to see.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3179612

    But ended up with the Paola once I opened the door.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3234562

    At first I was going to turn around and leave but then after some small talk decided to stay since she wasn't that bad looking. The pictures are highly accurate and recent. Her boobs and ass are man made but well proportioned. She is about 5'5 and thick but decent thin waist and little baby fat. Face is somehow attractive so I stayed. I would say she is in her late 20's or early 30's. Typical $. 5 and $$$ rate. Didn't ask for extras. Paid extra. 4 for dfk which didn't last long. CBJ lasted less than 5 min and after few positions blew in the bag. Sex wasn't as mechanical and she did some effort. I liked the reverse cowgirl and doggy while staring at her giant ass.

    If you like a Latina with a big ass and boobs, give her a try. Personality wise, she was cheerful, clean body no smells and tight kitty. However I would not repeat. This agency deals mostly with Venezuelans, fast response and good comms.

  8. #16862

    Pocahontas. Ebony - Intel?

    She's offering 200 hhr for BBFS, bbj, and Greek. Seems a bit unmmm to good to be sure. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175972806
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6201.jpeg‎   IMG_6205.jpeg‎   IMG_6202.jpeg‎   IMG_6203.jpeg‎   IMG_6204.jpeg‎  


  9. #16861

    Nilla. Redbone Ebony. Intel?

    Her hh js 200, offer BBFS for 50 extra, 50 extra CIP, and no Greek. Only 1 suspect comment. No other reviews or comments. Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175933033
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6210.jpeg‎   IMG_6209.jpeg‎  

  10. #16860
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobIII  [View Original Post]
    Anybody experienced this? https://www.modernmatchclub.com/.
    Standard deposit scam.

    Said I would give the girl the money he requested, she can pay him.

    Ghosted after, very elaborate scam.

  11. #16859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Typical Altimononte, I-Drive, Etc fake photo advertisement.
    They are all over the place. It's annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    So been chatting with this one for a few days, thought I'd check with the fellow mongers before I pull the trigger, as always much appreciated.

    Kk.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...905/9106592199
    Never seen or heard of before. When you click on her other pictures there is some dude holding up his drivers license. Not sure what's up with that.

  12. #16858

    Your inbox is full

    Your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in May. . . I left a review, seems like nobody was interested. . . She IS legit, but, I met her through SDM (SugarDaddyMeet) . . . She was $. 25 for an incall QV. . . I don't need any extras, so, I didn't ask. . . Her donation increased in July & told me her minimum is $$$ . . . PM me if you have anymore questions.

  13. #16857
    Quote Originally Posted by KreampieKing  [View Original Post]
    So been chatting with this one for a few days, thought I'd check with the fellow mongers before I pull the trigger, as always much appreciated.

    Kk.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...905/9106592199
    She's bigger and older than her pics suggest. Not a lot but definitely in her 30's and has a thick midsection but giant tits.

  14. #16856

    This one

    So been chatting with this one for a few days, thought I'd check with the fellow mongers before I pull the trigger, as always much appreciated.

    Kk.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...905/9106592199

  15. #16855
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Just message her on Twitter and I'm sure she'll respond.

    https://x.com/YourArianadoll/media
    Typical Altimononte, I-Drive, Etc fake photo advertisement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape