Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 329 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 4925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4085
    Quote Originally Posted by Espy423  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the ad but not contacted her yet. I've seen Betty and CTG in the past. Looking for a similar independent.
    Tried several times no answer.

  2. #4084

    Reflexology Massage Cleveland Tennessee

    Anyone been yet?

  3. #4083

    Colledgele

    Quote Originally Posted by TripJ  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagebook.com/search/T...range=two_days

    TripJ from the Knoxville scene here. Was wondering if anyone has seen this lady for a massage? Talking with her seems like she may perform a HE so was just wondering if anyone has any experiences with her? TIA.
    403 Forbidden the website does not exist.

  4. #4082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 605

    Collegedale Massage

    https://www.massagebook.com/search/T...range=two_days

    TripJ from the Knoxville scene here. Was wondering if anyone has seen this lady for a massage? Talking with her seems like she may perform a HE so was just wondering if anyone has any experiences with her? TIA.

  5. #4081
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSavage  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Seems to have been on the site for a while and is verified.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ial-27043.html
    I've seen the ad but not contacted her yet. I've seen Betty and CTG in the past. Looking for a similar independent.

  6. #4080

    Veronica RR

    Has anyone seen her? Seems to have been on the site for a while and is verified.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ial-27043.html

  7. #4079

    Finally made it back to see Cherry

    I have been busy the last couple weeks and finally made it back to see Cherry. She is very slim with natural b breasts and a great ass. Looked as good as I thought she would.

    Started out with a good massage better than most I get there. On the flip settles for the normal 80 house and 140 tip. Started with a CBJ but spent more time teabag and licking the boys. BJ was good but her kitty was way tight and had a lot of muscle control and could feel her squeezing me. Spent most the time in CG just with how good it felt then finished in mish. I had a great time. After we finished I was talking to her and she said she was going back to New York in a week and two days. Check her out before she leaves.

    On the way out Pinky told me a new girl would be there on the 22nd. Another customer came in so didn't get to ask anything about her but will report when I see her.

  8. #4078
    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    I went to GQ and saw Suji again and had a great time seeing my previous reviews of her. I have gotten BBBJ again felt amazing.

    Upon leaving saw the new girl in passing Pinky told me her name was Cherry I will try and go review soon. She looked good but have not been up close and personal yet.
    I was with Cherry. Definitely a great body nice and tight.

  9. #4077

    Suji is back at GQ and new girl Cherry

    I went to GQ and saw Suji again and had a great time seeing my previous reviews of her. I have gotten BBBJ again felt amazing.

    Upon leaving saw the new girl in passing Pinky told me her name was Cherry I will try and go review soon. She looked good but have not been up close and personal yet.

  10. #4076

    Gq

    Sorry guys I'm about a week and a half late on my report but I've been covered up. On my way to Atlanta and decided to stop in GQ. I wanted to see the new girl but obviously she was busy so mamason Put me with pinky again. I've saw Pinky a couple of times before she's just OK in my opinion. I did not get to see the new girl as I left, but was told there would be another new girl starting on the 24th Sept.

  11. #4075
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohioan38  [View Original Post]
    I went in there today, and all I wanted was a good massage and a HE, all I got was alot of hassle and no release. The table shower started off nice till the flip, tried to leave me covered and wouldn't touch jr. Seriously tried to talk thru translator, got absolutely no where, out $. 45 and got a left with more stress, than when I went in!
    The last time I was there worst massage ever got home and hurt for a whole week smh.

  12. #4074

    Relax Massage

    I went in there today, and all I wanted was a good massage and a HE, all I got was alot of hassle and no release. The table shower started off nice till the flip, tried to leave me covered and wouldn't touch jr. Seriously tried to talk thru translator, got absolutely no where, out $. 45 and got a left with more stress, than when I went in!

  13. #4073
    Quote Originally Posted by Emersen  [View Original Post]
    Dive right in, the pussy is fine.
    Yes it was.

  14. #4072

    Gq

    I've never tried the massage parlors before I actually work for asians so kinda intrigued and like try something different seems this place would be my best option. Since we have such a lackluster choice of providers and current bored with my FWB's thought I'd give it a try. Courious about going rate, I assume just carry what you'll need inside and options available or any advice feel free to PM. Thanks.

  15. #4071

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the mood to go see Emily / Pnky at GQ, but I also want to lick the kitty. Never tried that with her for some reason. Anyone had a taste of her?
    Dive right in, the pussy is fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape