Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 13920
-
09-25-24 20:20 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 43Korean foot spa
Since Studio was closed I recently decided to try the Korea Foot Spa in Cary. Completely legitimate massage and the lady was very careful to make sure I stayed covered at all times. I drew the older of the two women that I saw. She gives a very good massage and even rubbed me with hot stones near the end. It had been so long since I had a real massage that my calves were in pain as she rubbed. She made sure I stayed covered on the flip and then she worked more on my head, neck and shoulders. I got my full time but absolutely no hint of extras. If you just need a good massage I definitely recommend stopping by there.
-
09-25-24 17:09 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 43Call
I assumed they were still closed Sunday morning because the phone was going straight to the voicemail that you can't leave a message in. I'm hoping they'll be back soon but I'd call first.
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 11:05 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 65Is Studio Salon still open?
-
09-23-24 21:14 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 257Osaka
I remember there being a phone number on the wall in Osaka. Now that they are gone I am sorry I never wrote it down. Did anyone?
-
09-23-24 19:04 #12611Regular Member

Posts: 11Still gutted nothing there. Place is for rent.
Originally Posted by Skndvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 13:26 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 218Sunny
Went to the junk place that used to be Dreams and met with Sunny mid-30's maybe 40's nice body and droopy Cs, massage meh, flip OK also but had a good technique and took directions well. I dared an offered to upgrade and no matter how much, she didn't partake.
-
09-18-24 08:22 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 66Osaka closed and the space was gutted. Haven't been by there since that happened to see what replaced it. This was months ago.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 19:13 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 65Heaven Aroma Therapy. Any good reports?
I've heard about our dear Junk Removal Service changing hands. Haven't been since the change. Anything new on the menu?
-
09-17-24 11:08 #12607Senior Member

Posts: 302Did Osaka shut down for good? Thought I heard that but when I went back couldn't find the post.
-
09-16-24 14:16 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 438Also visited recently. Work in Raleigh but I typically catch them on my way home if they're not busy. Been going on and off since late last year. Typically go when I feel it's needed. Jackie is cool and haven't seen the others yet. Have been told that more may be available with the others but I can't confirm that. Only received the standard nothing more nothing less. If you're close to the area, may be worth the visit at least once.
Originally Posted by KConan
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 00:52 #12605Senior Member

Posts: 1538South Carolina & NC. Border referred to as South of the Border / Hamer SC.
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
Q-Spa. Yoko Spa. Plenty of info on the board. FS! Have cash & cover.
-
09-14-24 15:36 #12604Regular Member

Posts: 17Sunflower in WF
Went to Sunflower Spa in Wake Forest.
The facilities were clean, and the attendant (Jackie) was ok looking by AMP standards with a decent rack. Probably in her mid-to-late 40's. She gives a great massage, wasn't scammy or weird, and I left reasonably happy. I'd go back if the place was closer to where I live, but its a bit too far.
I'm not in the market for anything beyond a great massage and an HE, and I doubt anything else is on offer at this spot.
-
09-14-24 09:09 #12603Senior Member

Posts: 302Korea foot spa
Paid them a visit Thursday evening. Was taken right in. Did not catch the gals name but she did a pretty damn killer massage. Like best massage I've had in quite some time. No hint at any sort of ending or extras. No flip just a good quality massage with hot stones at the end. So its a legit parlor so far but I may go back just for the massage.
-
09-13-24 20:55 #12602Senior Member

Posts: 65Yesterday.
Originally Posted by JackSwayer
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 20:37 #12601Senior Member

Posts: 68When
Any idea when was it raided? What about studio?










Reply With Quote






