Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 13919
-
09-20-24 13:26 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 218Sunny
Went to the junk place that used to be Dreams and met with Sunny mid-30's maybe 40's nice body and droopy Cs, massage meh, flip OK also but had a good technique and took directions well. I dared an offered to upgrade and no matter how much, she didn't partake.
-
09-18-24 08:22 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 66Osaka closed and the space was gutted. Haven't been by there since that happened to see what replaced it. This was months ago.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 19:13 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 65Heaven Aroma Therapy. Any good reports?
I've heard about our dear Junk Removal Service changing hands. Haven't been since the change. Anything new on the menu?
-
09-17-24 11:08 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 302Did Osaka shut down for good? Thought I heard that but when I went back couldn't find the post.
-
09-16-24 14:16 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 438Also visited recently. Work in Raleigh but I typically catch them on my way home if they're not busy. Been going on and off since late last year. Typically go when I feel it's needed. Jackie is cool and haven't seen the others yet. Have been told that more may be available with the others but I can't confirm that. Only received the standard nothing more nothing less. If you're close to the area, may be worth the visit at least once.
Originally Posted by KConan
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 00:52 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 1538South Carolina & NC. Border referred to as South of the Border / Hamer SC.
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
Q-Spa. Yoko Spa. Plenty of info on the board. FS! Have cash & cover.
-
09-14-24 15:36 #12608Regular Member

Posts: 17Sunflower in WF
Went to Sunflower Spa in Wake Forest.
The facilities were clean, and the attendant (Jackie) was ok looking by AMP standards with a decent rack. Probably in her mid-to-late 40's. She gives a great massage, wasn't scammy or weird, and I left reasonably happy. I'd go back if the place was closer to where I live, but its a bit too far.
I'm not in the market for anything beyond a great massage and an HE, and I doubt anything else is on offer at this spot.
-
09-14-24 09:09 #12607Senior Member

Posts: 302Korea foot spa
Paid them a visit Thursday evening. Was taken right in. Did not catch the gals name but she did a pretty damn killer massage. Like best massage I've had in quite some time. No hint at any sort of ending or extras. No flip just a good quality massage with hot stones at the end. So its a legit parlor so far but I may go back just for the massage.
-
09-13-24 20:55 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 65Yesterday.
Originally Posted by JackSwayer
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 20:37 #12605Senior Member

Posts: 68When
Any idea when was it raided? What about studio?
-
09-13-24 17:52 #12604Senior Member

Posts: 65Apple was raided.
Originally Posted by LittleDipper
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 17:48 #12603Senior Member

Posts: 611Yes. If you have transport and are looking for FS, then Durham or Fayetteville are within reach. And you could try the infall "asian ads".
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 15:40 #12602Regular Member

Posts: 6Studio: Door locked.
Originally Posted by MickeyMic
[View Original Post]
Apple: Door locked.
Korea: Hung out in the car for 10 minutes first because I was on a call, and observed multiple (many) walking in and then back out. Presumably because they were so busy. So I decided to not give it a go at this time.
-
09-13-24 12:22 #12601Senior Member

Posts: 144Closed
Studio is closed. 1+1 closed for few weeks. Apple not answering. Korea foot spa not answering.
-
09-13-24 11:07 #12600Senior Member

Posts: 97New Junk
Went to the place that replaced Dreams in Apex recently. Pulled an older lady (not sure name or age, I'm terrible at aging these women) Paid the door fee of $80 and got ready. Lady walked in and gave a medium massage for about 20-30 minutes with some playing with the boys during the massage. On the flip we discussed some options, but they were damned pricy, so I stuck with a HJ. Paid $60 for it. After that, she finished the hour with more massage.
Not the best, not the worst. Extras seem available, but an extra $$ isn't worth it, can easily see one of the non-AMP girls for that.
Stay Safe.











Reply With Quote




