Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 4898
-
09-16-24 22:55 #4208Banned Member

Posts: 161Swallow
You are correct.
Originally Posted by SheriffBart
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 22:48 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 563A few new ladies
She had a prior positive review but the member is banned.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Nataliacakes
She's been posting for a while but I haven't seen any reviews.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...go/Lizzy_Star_
Anyone meet her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5128005354/1
Cinnamon has a prior positive review.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6199531691/1
-
09-15-24 19:21 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 156Ws
WS= with swallow in this context I believe.
Originally Posted by Bbury
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 00:00 #4205Regular Member

Posts: 6Did you see her in an apartment or a hotel? And what is WS?
Originally Posted by ToddRichards12
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 20:17 #4204Banned Member

Posts: 161Chanel
Originally Posted by TugSpinosa
[View Original Post]
I saw her this week. 100/200/300 was the rate structure with GFE. I opted for the hhr. She offered me bare after I arrived but I declined as I don't do bare. In the heat of the moment I decided to finish BBBJCIM and she eagerly added WS on her own.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
Maybe she changed her rates or maybe it was just a YMMV thing and she liked me.
-
09-14-24 18:31 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 849Too much flux with the rates. The person handling her PMs is not very smart. At one point they said +1000 for bare, I kid you not.
Originally Posted by TugSpinosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 17:21 #4202Regular Member

Posts: 6Did you see her recently? What are her rates now? She's lying to you about not getting customers, she usually posts on instagram flaunting the money she made.
Originally Posted by TugSpinosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 17:20 #4201Regular Member

Posts: 6Why do you always keep your shirt and socks on? How cumbersome that is, what are you hiding?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 16:48 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 164She uped her rates they don't include GFE.
Originally Posted by ToddRichards12
[View Original Post]
And she mentioned not getting any customers wonder why.
-
09-14-24 13:45 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 434Mya
She wants video verification. You guys do that? I will never do that. Too much other good pussy out there.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 12:40 #4198Banned Member

Posts: 161Chanel
I'm not a bare guy but this one is offering bare for you bare mongers. I think she might have been reviewed some time ago under a different name.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ChanelChanel
-
09-13-24 19:39 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 67Mr West
How do I get info for Mr West's crew?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 10:29 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 1388Princess
I would not advise driving from IE to SD in the hopes of barebacking the hot skinny white girls of Mr. West crew. I sampled many of them and none of which were in Mission Valley. I barebacked Brook and her blonde sister Ashley in Irvine. Your girl crush Princess was at a hotel on Vineyard Ave for a whole week before Mr. West posted in SD. These girls get booked so fast. You drive 2 hours heading south only to find out no more appts for the day. So what are you going to do inside your car parked in Hotel Circle? Masturbate to her ad pics then spend 2 more hours fighting traffic up 15 North? LOL.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
4 hours of $5 dollar gas just for some hot white ass LOL. Us mongers are truly something else! Stop worrying about the Daygo ads and maybe focus on the IE and OC ads in your own backyard instead. You might be pleasantly surprised and see the usual suspects. Or better yet, find some closer ones just as hot or even hotter! Do you really want to compete with these SD local yokels? They are so horny and have home field advantage. Them-1. You-0. Thanxx for playing.
But if you really feel like wasting several gallons of 91 Premium and taking a road trip, well let me help you out and beat your meat to these screenshots instead when the West crew ghosts you. Just pretend Princess is riding your bare dick and not mine. Sorry no actual videos or GIF's. I am not Santa Claus. Hoe hoe hoe!
Princess BBFS OC IE SD.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/n0min...=4syxiylq&dl=0
-
09-10-24 17:30 #4195Regular Member

Posts: 17Coming to town
Good day Gents.
Heading to town for a few days next week and was seeking input on mature providers in this thread, 45-50+. Prefer thin and mature but open to all that do bbfscip. Any recommendations?
-
09-10-24 15:51 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 240Mya
She is what is mentioned her, cutie to me imo and gets into it but YMMV. $ extra for BBFS and cip. She only here till Friday.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





