Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 43499
-
09-15-24 12:59 #40604Senior Member

Posts: 2121This so much reminds me of south / high st and also the Mt Auburn that moved to Lowell and then shut down. Several look like the ones in the old photos.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 08:26 #40603Senior Member

Posts: 518Apple at 452 wash
I had Apple once and she never was back, best pink clam ever and most wetest when the playbook was opened.
What was your final pay for the deed?
Originally Posted by IllMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 06:35 #40602Banned Member

Posts: 180Sounds like Sunny.
Originally Posted by Rshrry
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 20:02 #40601Senior Member

Posts: 209That account was banned after that post was made but before you tried to PM it. The acct is banned but the post remains up is all it means.
Originally Posted by SlimDiddly
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 19:44 #40600Senior Member

Posts: 95Did you get her name
Wondering if you got her name.
Originally Posted by IllMonger
[View Original Post]
Please!
-
09-14-24 17:26 #40599Regular Member

Posts: 20Based on his breadcrumbs it goes down or used to at Cherry Tree. Same owner sounds like good experience to me.
Originally Posted by SlimDiddly
[View Original Post]
Along with everything that was mentioned, it all checks out. I haven't been yet but would gladly go, based on the bread crumbs left.
If you know you know. I don't know him personally but know he is not making anything up.
-
09-14-24 16:52 #40598Regular Member

Posts: 21I didn't catch her name. Sorry man. Negotiated for 180 FS tho. Ask to see both masseuses if you can next time. She's worth for sure.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 16:34 #40597Senior Member

Posts: 346Thank you Stewart Healthcare. No secret decoder rings needed
Rookie / newbies this is a public forum to exchange information. Most people here know where to look and quickly spot new places out there.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
The question will be can An AMP in Norwood have any longevity extra services will be curious to see. The AMP not too far from there didn't last. Looks like a office condo building. Norwood Hospital reconstruction has been delayed way too long. Looks like maybe some offices closed down and the place was available. You can properly throw a load a laundry in during your visit. On you way out make a packie run or buy a powerball or scratch ticket.
-
09-14-24 15:21 #40596Senior Member

Posts: 931Do you remember the name of the girl? Last time I was there I got a really skinny one but her tits were nice. Couldn't catch her name. She wanted $200 for FS which was ehhh overpriced.
Originally Posted by IllMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 15:09 #40595Senior Member

Posts: 335Relaxing Sunlight Spa
Relaxing Sunlight has been in downtown Braintree for years. Across the street from El Serape restaurant. No parking, you have to search and walk. However, brand new provider Yuyu fresh from Flushing with a bubbly personality makes the effort worth the trip. She is cute, does not nogiate, and you will leave more than happy. Worth a visit.
-
09-14-24 13:31 #40594Senior Member

Posts: 316Ok I don't want to be an ass here or but your status is "Banned Member" what exactly does this mean even and why would we believe you? BTW I tried to PM you and I can't you don't have mail capability or something, IDK.
Originally Posted by LucaBrazi
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 10:31 #40593Regular Member

Posts: 21BTree
Stop by 452 Wash last week. Was greeted by a skinny young masseuse. I asked if there was another one working and she called over the Hot curvy one with Cs. Definitely worth the visit. My type of girl. She was thick and very attractive. Asked for the HH. Asked FS. Didn't disappoint. She has a nice bottom. Definitely going to be going back if she doesn't leave.
-
09-13-24 17:31 #40592Senior Member

Posts: 338Spa in Norwood
Just FYI to people interested the spa is posting on Bedpage.
Originally Posted by LucaBrazi
[View Original Post]
Go to: https://us-boston.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.
Look for references to Westwood. The number is posted and they take appointments via call or text.
-
09-13-24 07:39 #40591Senior Member

Posts: 818Did not call
I never call ahead and was parked well away from the place. And the technology is available and cheap. Normally I would agree with you but this was particularly precise and immediate, and somewhat disconcerting.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 02:35 #40590Banned Member

Posts: 34Another TOFTT
This place just opened and I was fortunate to be one of it's first customers. I'll call it Westwood Spa since it's in the Dedham-Westwood-Norwood Area and they advertise the location as such. Their location is great! They are in a commercial building set back from the street, shared with another business, with plenty of parking in front, and a simple open sign in the window. So pretty discrete. Additionally, their actual location is not in their Ad, and will be supplied when you make an appointment. Session is standard rate of 70 hr / 50 hhr. Inside is brand new and spotless. Room was complete with the Disclaimer Sign on the wall for Illicit Acts both in English and Mandarin, which I thought was a nice touch.
As far as the session itself, I won't go into detail, other than saying I will return. I discovered a gem! If your wondering about service, it just took a small bit of research to discover the owner of the recently closed Dove Spa in Lowell (Cherry Tree on RM) moved to a new location. Additionally, the Girl will give you the actual name of the shop and it's actual phone number to call for a return visit. It's a smart move on their part, yet both aren't hidden from Google. It's been almost a year since that area has had a really good AMP, when Lisa closed her Shop on Washington St. (Remember Michelle?).
If you want to PM for details that's fine, but if your smart enough in the hobby, and do a little reading on Dove Spa, and connect the dots, there will be no need. Additionally, as far as PM's go, I will only answer Solid Members, such as Downwind and Thizzlehats who consistently contribute solid info. Other Members who have no credibility or negatively contribute will be ignored.











Reply With Quote



