Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 13924
-
09-23-24 19:04 #12619Regular Member

Posts: 11Still gutted nothing there. Place is for rent.
Originally Posted by Skndvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 13:26 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 218Sunny
Went to the junk place that used to be Dreams and met with Sunny mid-30's maybe 40's nice body and droopy Cs, massage meh, flip OK also but had a good technique and took directions well. I dared an offered to upgrade and no matter how much, she didn't partake.
-
09-18-24 08:22 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 66Osaka closed and the space was gutted. Haven't been by there since that happened to see what replaced it. This was months ago.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 19:13 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 65Heaven Aroma Therapy. Any good reports?
I've heard about our dear Junk Removal Service changing hands. Haven't been since the change. Anything new on the menu?
-
09-17-24 11:08 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 303Did Osaka shut down for good? Thought I heard that but when I went back couldn't find the post.
-
09-16-24 14:16 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 438Also visited recently. Work in Raleigh but I typically catch them on my way home if they're not busy. Been going on and off since late last year. Typically go when I feel it's needed. Jackie is cool and haven't seen the others yet. Have been told that more may be available with the others but I can't confirm that. Only received the standard nothing more nothing less. If you're close to the area, may be worth the visit at least once.
Originally Posted by KConan
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 00:52 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 1538South Carolina & NC. Border referred to as South of the Border / Hamer SC.
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
Q-Spa. Yoko Spa. Plenty of info on the board. FS! Have cash & cover.
-
09-14-24 15:36 #12612Regular Member

Posts: 17Sunflower in WF
Went to Sunflower Spa in Wake Forest.
The facilities were clean, and the attendant (Jackie) was ok looking by AMP standards with a decent rack. Probably in her mid-to-late 40's. She gives a great massage, wasn't scammy or weird, and I left reasonably happy. I'd go back if the place was closer to where I live, but its a bit too far.
I'm not in the market for anything beyond a great massage and an HE, and I doubt anything else is on offer at this spot.
-
09-14-24 09:09 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 303Korea foot spa
Paid them a visit Thursday evening. Was taken right in. Did not catch the gals name but she did a pretty damn killer massage. Like best massage I've had in quite some time. No hint at any sort of ending or extras. No flip just a good quality massage with hot stones at the end. So its a legit parlor so far but I may go back just for the massage.
-
09-13-24 20:55 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 65Yesterday.
Originally Posted by JackSwayer
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 20:37 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 68When
Any idea when was it raided? What about studio?
-
09-13-24 17:52 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 65Apple was raided.
Originally Posted by LittleDipper
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 17:48 #12607Senior Member

Posts: 611Yes. If you have transport and are looking for FS, then Durham or Fayetteville are within reach. And you could try the infall "asian ads".
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 15:40 #12606Regular Member

Posts: 6Studio: Door locked.
Originally Posted by MickeyMic
[View Original Post]
Apple: Door locked.
Korea: Hung out in the car for 10 minutes first because I was on a call, and observed multiple (many) walking in and then back out. Presumably because they were so busy. So I decided to not give it a go at this time.
-
09-13-24 12:22 #12605Senior Member

Posts: 144Closed
Studio is closed. 1+1 closed for few weeks. Apple not answering. Korea foot spa not answering.












Reply With Quote




