Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 292
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #262

    Posted 1 yr ago

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    How can someone trace your name through cash app? Genuinely curious.
    Not sure if still relevant cash app I'd.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGMhQc_Dj68

  2. #261

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by NhCowboy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/showergrl

    Paid a deposit and never got another reply, first and last time I make that mistake. She guaranteed me she was honest but I guess that means something different to crack head ******. Feel free to call me stupid I need the negative reinforcement.
    Can we really call this a ripoff. Sending a deposit and I'll come is legit the oldest scam in the hobby and yet people still fall for it. Its not as if the pussy is dried up around here. There's literally 200 plus active ads for woman looking to meet so find someone else. As soon as she said " I can guarantee I'm honest " right there tells you she's a scammer.

  3. #260

    CashApp lis linked to your bank account

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    How can someone trace your name through cash app? Genuinely curious.
    I doubt it's easy for a normal CashApp user to be able to get your name via CashApp. I think the point is that if LEO ever got involved, it would be easy for them to get access to your CashApp history and trace that back to the bank account that is linked to your CashApp account.

  4. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by NhCowboy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/showergrl

    Paid a deposit and never got another reply, first and last time I make that mistake. She guaranteed me she was honest but I guess that means something different to crack head ******. Feel free to call me stupid I need the negative reinforcement.
    Lesson learned. Thanks for sharing. Maybe someone else will learn too. I never ever send a deposit no matter how well established someone may be. There's no need for. A deposit. If they're real they'll meet without it.

  5. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Another reason to not send digital. It can be easily traced to your real name and possibly more. It's funny how the girls think digital is "safer" (it's not; helps them be more lazy).
    How can someone trace your name through cash app? Genuinely curious.

  6. #257

    Ripoff Artist Shytheshowergrl

    https://tryst.link/escort/showergrl

    Paid a deposit and never got another reply, first and last time I make that mistake. She guaranteed me she was honest but I guess that means something different to crack head ******. Feel free to call me stupid I need the negative reinforcement.

  7. #256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Another reason to not send digital. It can be easily traced to your real name and possibly more. It's funny how the girls think digital is "safer" (it's not; helps them be more lazy).
    So someone can trace my name? I've been paying girl with cashapp so I guess I'll start paying with cash again.

  8. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughThat  [View Original Post]
    Gotta be careful where you put your cashapp handle, certain people know how to take advantage of that info.

    RT.
    Another reason to not send digital. It can be easily traced to your real name and possibly more. It's funny how the girls think digital is "safer" (it's not; helps them be more lazy).

  9. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Tps8911  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw her a long time ago and got head but a couple weeks later she was really rude over texts so I never went back.

    There are a bunch of negative ripoff posts about her one either the Boston or MA-Other areas escort boards.
    It's Krystal, used to host in an apartment in Woburn a few years ago. Was always a decent option when you caught her on a good day, but about 50% of the time she had some crazy drama or lame excuse why she had to rush. Too bad that now it seems she's straight up robbing.

  10. #253

    Quincy ripoff

    Yeah I saw her a long time ago and got head but a couple weeks later she was really rude over texts so I never went back.

    There are a bunch of negative ripoff posts about her one either the Boston or MA-Other areas escort boards.

    Quote Originally Posted by DensMartin84  [View Original Post]
    I saw her before for a QV and it was decent. Decided to try again for an incall and negotiated 160 for a hhr. Arrived and called to be let in to her apartment building. She opened the door and we went up the elevator to her apartment, exchanged the donation. She got all weird and said her man was home and to GTFO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...-/621451915000

  11. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember her address or door number. If you do maybe text her and threatening her by saying you will post her address and door number unless she send you the money back on cashapp.
    Gotta be careful where you put your cashapp handle, certain people know how to take advantage of that info.

    RT.

  12. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember her address or door number. If you do maybe text her and threatening her by saying you will post her address and door number unless she send you the money back on cashapp.
    Looks familiar. Appears to be a close resemblance to the woman in Hyde Park, then ventured to Dorchester and now Quincy. Like what Style20 said, I would print out the ad, with her name, number and apartment number and leave it all over the complex, including the vehicles around it.

  13. #250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by DensMartin84  [View Original Post]
    I saw her before for a QV and it was decent. Decided to try again for an incall and negotiated 160 for a hhr. Arrived and called to be let in to her apartment building. She opened the door and we went up the elevator to her apartment, exchanged the donation. She got all weird and said her man was home and to GTFO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...-/621451915000
    Do you remember her address or door number. If you do maybe text her and threatening her by saying you will post her address and door number unless she send you the money back on cashapp.

  14. #249

    Rip Off Quincy

    I saw her before for a QV and it was decent. Decided to try again for an incall and negotiated 160 for a hhr. Arrived and called to be let in to her apartment building. She opened the door and we went up the elevator to her apartment, exchanged the donation. She got all weird and said her man was home and to GTFO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...-/621451915000

  15. #248

    Wow what scumbags bro.

    I think you did the right thing, considering of how scary those situations can be. I once got robbed for 40 beans in Chicopee long time ago. From some crazy Chat Line *****, who had picked up a broken glass mirror off the floor, to threaten me with. Several people were involved in the scam, and they've done it to other chat line victims. It was some like Boston Raven Chatline shit. LOL.

    I could've handled that situation differently back then, like how you have handled yours. Versus, being a real nuisance, like I was. I feel like you played that out very smoothly, the way you did things. I respect you for being cool, calm and collective. I posted the review a long time ago, under my old deceased Handle, Matty1269. On the Worc and Springfield Boards.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape