Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 293
-
01-07-25 19:12 #263Senior Member

Posts: 273Either your card name or through the connected phone number.
Originally Posted by MarkPowers
[View Original Post]
RT.
-
01-07-25 16:05 #262Senior Member

Posts: 467Posted 1 yr ago
Not sure if still relevant cash app I'd.
Originally Posted by MarkPowers
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGMhQc_Dj68
-
01-07-25 15:13 #261Senior Member

Posts: 190Ripoff
Can we really call this a ripoff. Sending a deposit and I'll come is legit the oldest scam in the hobby and yet people still fall for it. Its not as if the pussy is dried up around here. There's literally 200 plus active ads for woman looking to meet so find someone else. As soon as she said " I can guarantee I'm honest " right there tells you she's a scammer.
Originally Posted by NhCowboy
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 14:55 #260Banned Member

Posts: 17CashApp lis linked to your bank account
I doubt it's easy for a normal CashApp user to be able to get your name via CashApp. I think the point is that if LEO ever got involved, it would be easy for them to get access to your CashApp history and trace that back to the bank account that is linked to your CashApp account.
Originally Posted by MarkPowers
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 13:49 #259Senior Member

Posts: 409Lesson learned. Thanks for sharing. Maybe someone else will learn too. I never ever send a deposit no matter how well established someone may be. There's no need for. A deposit. If they're real they'll meet without it.
Originally Posted by NhCowboy
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 13:47 #258Senior Member

Posts: 409How can someone trace your name through cash app? Genuinely curious.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 05:07 #257Regular Member

Posts: 6Ripoff Artist Shytheshowergrl
https://tryst.link/escort/showergrl
Paid a deposit and never got another reply, first and last time I make that mistake. She guaranteed me she was honest but I guess that means something different to crack head ******. Feel free to call me stupid I need the negative reinforcement.
-
01-04-25 21:32 #256Senior Member

Posts: 4544So someone can trace my name? I've been paying girl with cashapp so I guess I'll start paying with cash again.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 15:05 #255Senior Member

Posts: 308Another reason to not send digital. It can be easily traced to your real name and possibly more. It's funny how the girls think digital is "safer" (it's not; helps them be more lazy).
Originally Posted by RoughThat
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 18:50 #254Senior Member

Posts: 232It's Krystal, used to host in an apartment in Woburn a few years ago. Was always a decent option when you caught her on a good day, but about 50% of the time she had some crazy drama or lame excuse why she had to rush. Too bad that now it seems she's straight up robbing.
Originally Posted by Tps8911
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 15:30 #253Senior Member

Posts: 34Quincy ripoff
Yeah I saw her a long time ago and got head but a couple weeks later she was really rude over texts so I never went back.
There are a bunch of negative ripoff posts about her one either the Boston or MA-Other areas escort boards.
Originally Posted by DensMartin84
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 22:14 #252Senior Member

Posts: 273Gotta be careful where you put your cashapp handle, certain people know how to take advantage of that info.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
RT.
-
09-12-24 21:58 #251Senior Member

Posts: 3853Looks familiar. Appears to be a close resemblance to the woman in Hyde Park, then ventured to Dorchester and now Quincy. Like what Style20 said, I would print out the ad, with her name, number and apartment number and leave it all over the complex, including the vehicles around it.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 17:46 #250Senior Member

Posts: 4544Do you remember her address or door number. If you do maybe text her and threatening her by saying you will post her address and door number unless she send you the money back on cashapp.
Originally Posted by DensMartin84
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 16:52 #249Regular Member

Posts: 9Rip Off Quincy
I saw her before for a QV and it was decent. Decided to try again for an incall and negotiated 160 for a hhr. Arrived and called to be let in to her apartment building. She opened the door and we went up the elevator to her apartment, exchanged the donation. She got all weird and said her man was home and to GTFO.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...-/621451915000











Reply With Quote




