Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 1299 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 26656
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22186
    Set up an appointment Saturday with EB. Communication was good and friendly. We agreed on a time, and she immediately sent me her hotel address. I arrived on time, notified her that I was here and it's now a day later and have heard nothing. I can't find her ad to post a link, but it was entitled: I'm your good time getaway, come on let's play.

    Golly I hate sitting in hotel parking lots!!

    Be safe all.

  2. #22185

    Resemblence

    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does anyone else see the resemblance? Aunt Fester LOL.
    I always thought that one had a manly looking face.

  3. #22184

    Anyone else see the resemblance?

    Is it just me or does anyone else see the resemblance? Aunt Fester LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20240914_050608_Brave.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20240914_050554_Google.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20240914_050656_Google.jpg‎  

  4. #22183

    Asian Agencies

    Has anyone had any luck with decent looking girls?

    Feel free to pm number.

  5. #22182
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj2005  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with Ala Luv? Good / bad / awesome??

    Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/319184546126
    She is the one in the pictures, but sub par performance. So far from what she advertises.

  6. #22181

    I made the mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    If you try her out and she's as advertised, please review. A quick Google search of the number yields a 200 lb+ girl with multiple ads. Could be sharing the number, that's not uncommon, but I'm not truly one for rolling the dice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/469126801447

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...2/423871479883
    She is way north of 200 as I made the mistake of seeing her a few months ago. I have a review on her if anyone wants to look it up. It was a terrible experience. She took a call during our session. I mean, seriously? Her menu in the bedroom does not match what she posts.

    Avoid at all costs. Much, much, much better providers out there.

  7. #22180

    Ala Luv

    Anybody have any experience with Ala Luv? Good / bad / awesome??

    Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/319184546126

  8. #22179

  9. #22178

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely her. I recognize both her face and tattoo. Some have had strange experiences with her, but I have always had a good time. Although the last couple of visits earlier this year felt pretty rushed. Some candy use evident when I saw her, which is why I stopped seeing her.
    How accurate are those pics? Add description says 146 lbs. Add shows a gal that 110 lbs soaking wet https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/941665779321.

  10. #22177

    I don't think so, Tim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Reliable? GFE at all? Thief? Clock watcher? If she's legit will take a dive can dm if you want. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/348204148718
    If you try her out and she's as advertised, please review. A quick Google search of the number yields a 200 lb+ girl with multiple ads. Could be sharing the number, that's not uncommon, but I'm not truly one for rolling the dice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/469126801447

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...2/423871479883

  11. #22176

    I know how to f--k

    Has anyone seen her? Reliable? GFE at all? Thief? Clock watcher? If she's legit will take a dive can dm if you want. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/348204148718

  12. #22175
    Jumhall hasn't posted since April 2020. It's good to see someone carrying on his style of prose!

  13. #22174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 254

    ChatGPT

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #22173
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Chatgpt

    Quote Originally Posted by BackToTheWall  [View Original Post]
    I acknowledge this is unlikely, but by chance do any people residing in your household speak English as their primary language?
    Keep talk to WGs and fucking sheesh ChatGPT FTW.

    I appreciate your concern, but suggesting that I speak English as a second language is both irrelevant and condescending. My proficiency in English is not the issue at hand; rather, it's important to address the core matter directly. Your comment undermines the value of the actual discussion and shifts the focus away from the substantive points. Let's engage with the issues on their own merits rather than resorting to assumptions about language ability.

  15. #22172

    Esl?

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    Stop paying $200+ for 10 minutes. $150 get you hhr Jezebel hhr Amy SS Honey. All fuck like champions no chubby like other hookers here. Amy small titty Honey medium Jezebel huge titties. Amy ask phone call before first visit sometime to be safe. $150 for good fucks not fatty. All pros keep it safe.
    I acknowledge this is unlikely, but by chance do any people residing in your household speak English as their primary language?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape