Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 1214 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23179

    Escort

    Hello there, I'm a monger of the streets, so hoping to transition to those online. On Mega, are any of them real, and what about those with a package, real?

  2. #23178
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyRod  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a week or so ago and she was great. She's not a clock watcher or anything and is really nice to talk too. She doesn't do BBBJ or kissing but still gets really into it and I could tell she really enjoyed it. Maybe with a few repeat visits she might be more GFE.

    She was working out of a hotel in white fish bay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/671120157177
    Where is their a hotel in Whitefish Bay? The only one I am aware of is that Windom that is near the border with Glendale, but I think it actually falls in Glendale.

  3. #23177

    Any decent providers?

    I am looking for any decent providers. UTR that are dependable. Please send me a message if you have someone.

  4. #23176
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same MAddie that Dream Actor posted about? The Maddie in his post is paying for college & likely isn't on drugs, but you say she has felony charges / bail jumping & drug use?
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this boobalicious girl? Name is Star.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/457392265294
    The mixed skin girl is Star. I don't remember but it's possible she told me she has no driver a long time ago. I didn't let her in my place once I saw her driver chilling with his door open. Maybe I overreacted but there's another review here that says she at least delivers. Fat gut for sure, accurate face pic aside the filter.

    The white girl is the same Maddie for future records.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 41286579-07a3-4611-a628-b1347cda896c_2x.jpg‎   llll.jpg‎   232.jpg‎  

  5. #23175
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She looks a lot like the India who worked a threesome robbing clients, one guy posting his pic of being pistol whipped. The three girls were India, Karma, and Jasmine.

    The attached picture is the India thug / crook, looks a lot like the same India in the ad above. Looking to see if anyone can confirm if it's the same girl or not.
    It's not the same India. I didn't see the one you're talking about but the India I seen was more of a white / Asian mix.

  6. #23174

    Same India or Different?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyRod  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a week or so ago and she was great. She's not a clock watcher or anything and is really nice to talk too. She doesn't do BBBJ or kissing but still gets really into it and I could tell she really enjoyed it. Maybe with a few repeat visits she might be more GFE.

    She was working out of a hotel in white fish bay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/671120157177
    She looks a lot like the India who worked a threesome robbing clients, one guy posting his pic of being pistol whipped. The three girls were India, Karma, and Jasmine.

    The attached picture is the India thug / crook, looks a lot like the same India in the ad above. Looking to see if anyone can confirm if it's the same girl or not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjEzMDA4OWI4M2Y2MmQ1NGIxNGZmMTEwM2M3YjU0ZTZlYmUwOWI copy.jpg‎  

  7. #23173

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyRod  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a week or so ago and she was great. She's not a clock watcher or anything and is really nice to talk too. She doesn't do BBBJ or kissing but still gets really into it and I could tell she really enjoyed it. Maybe with a few repeat visits she might be more GFE.

    She was working out of a hotel in white fish bay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/671120157177
    The photos are her but polished. I agree she is nice but overly cautious and is not a GFE by any means and expects $$$ for the hour. Before we met she claimed to be GFE and was not, so is a liar. Wants test results to do BBBJ, hoping you will commit to seeing her again. Personally, I would not see again due to her non-GFE but yet alluding to it if you visit multiple times. Personally, she did not stand out to warrant her ask. Best of luck Gentlemen!

  8. #23172

    India

    Saw her a week or so ago and she was great. She's not a clock watcher or anything and is really nice to talk too. She doesn't do BBBJ or kissing but still gets really into it and I could tell she really enjoyed it. Maybe with a few repeat visits she might be more GFE.

    She was working out of a hotel in white fish bay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/671120157177

  9. #23171
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldam  [View Original Post]
    Giving 50% before you show up for a cropped nipple and eye pic LOL. GFY.
    And then the other half before walking through the door, yaaaaah never going to happen!

  10. #23170
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know, Who pissed on her Lucky Charms today. I called her this morning and she immediately got rude. As I started to tell her that I can be available after noon, and she starts back at me "How is that going to help me right now. Call back when you can see me. " I told her to call me back when she wants to lose her attitude and apologize for being rude.
    She's on some games, I reached out in the beginning of the year, gave me the general location, got there, then asked for specifics. She texts back super bitchy saying outcall only!! A total waist of time. I tried to see her about twice before that until that last time. That time I ended up seeing cummy yummy, which was a decent time, nice lady but menu is really limited. Great looking lady though, haven't been back but she's one of those I put on me "in a pinch" pile.

  11. #23169

    Said the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    In addition the poster himself only has previous posts of "getting scammed". There are no other relevant posts to seeing a provider and having a positive outcome.
    Giving 50% before you show up for a cropped nipple and eye pic LOL. GFY.

  12. #23168
    In addition the poster himself only has previous posts of "getting scammed". There are no other relevant posts to seeing a provider and having a positive outcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Again with this guy and deposits? He's all over the Wisconsin forums talking about giving deposits to these random gals who have no "real" reviews. Somebody is making money here, and my guess is it's this person posting this crap.

  13. #23167

    Again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlover  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is the link?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rachel-d...waukee-1065936




    She asked for a 50% deposit and then the other 50% before she came out to get you? I'm not as opposed to deposits as many are, but that seems awfully risky. How did you send the deposit?
    Again with this guy and deposits? He's all over the Wisconsin forums talking about giving deposits to these random gals who have no "real" reviews. Somebody is making money here, and my guess is it's this person posting this crap.

  14. #23166
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlover  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is the link?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rachel-d...waukee-1065936

    She asked for a 50% deposit and then the other 50% before she came out to get you? I'm not as opposed to deposits as many are, but that seems awfully risky. How did you send the deposit?
    Deposit is risky and "Oak Creek" is dangerous.

  15. #23165
    I'm going to get that picture on a t shirt and wear it when I see her again (hopefully) and yes I'm serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    For anyone keeping tabs on her hoping for a return here's a quick update.

    She was taken into custody 8/25/24 and was able to post 750 cash bond to get out. She has a follow up court date set for 09-25-2024, seems odd, but it appears the location is West Bend for that.

    Maybe if you have any of her old contact information she can be reached to pay offer her cash bond.

    PM for more details, I don't really have much more than that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape