LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 713 1213 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 26352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23172

    Same India or Different?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyRod  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a week or so ago and she was great. She's not a clock watcher or anything and is really nice to talk too. She doesn't do BBBJ or kissing but still gets really into it and I could tell she really enjoyed it. Maybe with a few repeat visits she might be more GFE.

    She was working out of a hotel in white fish bay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/671120157177
    She looks a lot like the India who worked a threesome robbing clients, one guy posting his pic of being pistol whipped. The three girls were India, Karma, and Jasmine.

    The attached picture is the India thug / crook, looks a lot like the same India in the ad above. Looking to see if anyone can confirm if it's the same girl or not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjEzMDA4OWI4M2Y2MmQ1NGIxNGZmMTEwM2M3YjU0ZTZlYmUwOWI copy.jpg‎  

  2. #23171

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyRod  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a week or so ago and she was great. She's not a clock watcher or anything and is really nice to talk too. She doesn't do BBBJ or kissing but still gets really into it and I could tell she really enjoyed it. Maybe with a few repeat visits she might be more GFE.

    She was working out of a hotel in white fish bay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/671120157177
    The photos are her but polished. I agree she is nice but overly cautious and is not a GFE by any means and expects $$$ for the hour. Before we met she claimed to be GFE and was not, so is a liar. Wants test results to do BBBJ, hoping you will commit to seeing her again. Personally, I would not see again due to her non-GFE but yet alluding to it if you visit multiple times. Personally, she did not stand out to warrant her ask. Best of luck Gentlemen!

  3. #23170

    India

    Saw her a week or so ago and she was great. She's not a clock watcher or anything and is really nice to talk too. She doesn't do BBBJ or kissing but still gets really into it and I could tell she really enjoyed it. Maybe with a few repeat visits she might be more GFE.

    She was working out of a hotel in white fish bay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/671120157177

  4. #23169
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldam  [View Original Post]
    Giving 50% before you show up for a cropped nipple and eye pic LOL. GFY.
    And then the other half before walking through the door, yaaaaah never going to happen!

  5. #23168
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know, Who pissed on her Lucky Charms today. I called her this morning and she immediately got rude. As I started to tell her that I can be available after noon, and she starts back at me "How is that going to help me right now. Call back when you can see me. " I told her to call me back when she wants to lose her attitude and apologize for being rude.
    She's on some games, I reached out in the beginning of the year, gave me the general location, got there, then asked for specifics. She texts back super bitchy saying outcall only!! A total waist of time. I tried to see her about twice before that until that last time. That time I ended up seeing cummy yummy, which was a decent time, nice lady but menu is really limited. Great looking lady though, haven't been back but she's one of those I put on me "in a pinch" pile.

  6. #23167

    Said the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    In addition the poster himself only has previous posts of "getting scammed". There are no other relevant posts to seeing a provider and having a positive outcome.
    Giving 50% before you show up for a cropped nipple and eye pic LOL. GFY.

  7. #23166
    In addition the poster himself only has previous posts of "getting scammed". There are no other relevant posts to seeing a provider and having a positive outcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Again with this guy and deposits? He's all over the Wisconsin forums talking about giving deposits to these random gals who have no "real" reviews. Somebody is making money here, and my guess is it's this person posting this crap.

  8. #23165

    Again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlover  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is the link?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rachel-d...waukee-1065936




    She asked for a 50% deposit and then the other 50% before she came out to get you? I'm not as opposed to deposits as many are, but that seems awfully risky. How did you send the deposit?
    Again with this guy and deposits? He's all over the Wisconsin forums talking about giving deposits to these random gals who have no "real" reviews. Somebody is making money here, and my guess is it's this person posting this crap.

  9. #23164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlover  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is the link?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rachel-d...waukee-1065936

    She asked for a 50% deposit and then the other 50% before she came out to get you? I'm not as opposed to deposits as many are, but that seems awfully risky. How did you send the deposit?
    Deposit is risky and "Oak Creek" is dangerous.

  10. #23163
    I'm going to get that picture on a t shirt and wear it when I see her again (hopefully) and yes I'm serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    For anyone keeping tabs on her hoping for a return here's a quick update.

    She was taken into custody 8/25/24 and was able to post 750 cash bond to get out. She has a follow up court date set for 09-25-2024, seems odd, but it appears the location is West Bend for that.

    Maybe if you have any of her old contact information she can be reached to pay offer her cash bond.

    PM for more details, I don't really have much more than that.

  11. #23162

    Rachel Dera

    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    Saw Rachel dera, she was soooo smoking hot like a chol teacher. Nice apartment on the south Milwaukee cudhy area. She does asks for a deposit of half which I hate but her reviews say other wise so I took one for the team sent it one her drove 50 minutes to ger just for her to say send the rest then come to the door she comes outside and walks me in her building and of course, she real and takes her clothes off immediately walks around the house naked getting the bed ready I'm already hard in my pants. She gives a HEAD BANGING blow job I nutted fast, then she climbs on top and made me bust a 2nd time which no one ever does.

    Moral is. She real ads a match and he reviews went along way.
    I assume this is the link?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rachel-d...waukee-1065936

    She asked for a 50% deposit and then the other 50% before she came out to get you? I'm not as opposed to deposits as many are, but that seems awfully risky. How did you send the deposit?

  12. #23161
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Rachel dera erotic monkey

    Saw Rachel dera, she was soooo smoking hot like a chol teacher. Nice apartment on the south Milwaukee cudhy area. She does asks for a deposit of half which I hate but her reviews say other wise so I took one for the team sent it one her drove 50 minutes to ger just for her to say send the rest then come to the door she comes outside and walks me in her building and of course, she real and takes her clothes off immediately walks around the house naked getting the bed ready I'm already hard in my pants. She gives a HEAD BANGING blow job I nutted fast, then she climbs on top and made me bust a 2nd time which no one ever does.

    Moral is. She real ads a match and he reviews went along way.

  13. #23160
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen Melissa recently?

    She's actively posting on EB. Latest post on Sept 7th.

    Her donation on EB indicates $250 for hhr. Not sure if she has incall or not.

    Also her number changed to a 414#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/175733922
    Little birdie told me she has a butterface. Won't send a selfie or pics in advance or even do content LOL.

  14. #23159

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    She's got a great body, seen her back in 2015 when she visited Chicago suburbs. Wasn't GFE at all back then. Great ass though!!
    She's also on EB. One pic shows that she's pregnant. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/173816974
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kelsey Pregnant.jpg‎   Kelsey Face.jpg‎  

  15. #23158
    Yeah, she can't figure out how to do business by herself so she has always had some pimp. It is too bad because she has always been a good time, under both alias she was good time. But she's always has a habit and that's where dating your pimp come in.

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was in trouble again. I know she has a son, hope someone is taking care of him. She will be forever in debt to her handlers at this rate. What a problem, she is hot as they come but the company she keeps will be her downfall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape