rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 1300 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22175

    He likes the way.


  2. #22174

    Fake Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RareCrzr  [View Original Post]
    This looks TGTBT. Anyone have a report? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/370472941368.
    Location says "incall / outcall" (first red flag) and pictures are from a lot of international sites:

    https://hot.com/us/ca/ventura/escort...17-1031/m-IgAW

    https://nsfw.xxx/post/this-47-yr-old...1039247?page=1

    https://hot.com/us/ct/new-haven/esco...62-1920/m-6Qmg

    Etc.

  3. #22173

    Fun Size 4' 9" Hot Mom. Any info?

    This looks TGTBT. Anyone have a report? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/370472941368.

  4. #22172
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    $150 real value

    Stop paying $200+ for 10 minutes. $150 get you hhr Jezebel hhr Amy SS Honey. All fuck like champions no chubby like other hookers here. Amy small titty Honey medium Jezebel huge titties. Amy ask phone call before first visit sometime to be safe. $150 for good fucks not fatty. All pros keep it safe.

  5. #22171

    Amy.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100% with this review but have only seen Amy. She covers everything but is one of the wildest fucks available. Any position and likes a good hard pounding. Worth seeing and enjoy the ride! Acts and looks much younger than her age. Hot body and shaved kitty. Enjoy!
    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    And she $150 hhr. Not like locals $250 hhr 24 hour discount. Then no responds.

    And Amy in good shape. Good comms. She in GRapids next week.

  6. #22170
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-lovin

    Jennifer Lovin here another elite hooker don't call her that LOL. Best hour to have for 300 IMO screening tricky. Only hooker I sent pic to not for everyone a true GFE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Amy not GFE last I saw her 250 hour maybe she will honor. No kissing CBJ but she fuck and buck like a bronco take her for a ride pray hotel neighbors don't hear. Old lady like to drink too!
    I agree 100% with this review but have only seen Amy. She covers everything but is one of the wildest fucks available. Any position and likes a good hard pounding. Worth seeing and enjoy the ride! Acts and looks much younger than her age. Hot body and shaved kitty. Enjoy!

  7. #22169
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and had a very enjoyable visit. Open menu. Definitely would repeat.
    There are 2 "Jezebels" on STG. This one is for real on this link. I am a regular. If you like a curvy (not fat at all) babe with amazing skills she is worth the price. BBBJCIM, CFS and most anything goes. Have seen many times in call and out call. Have had several overnights with MSOG. Huge tits and shaved kitty. Not a clock watcher and MSOG available any time. Enjoy. PM for details.

  8. #22168

    Piper Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafMute  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same or a different Megan:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/941665779321
    That is definitely her. I recognize both her face and tattoo. Some have had strange experiences with her, but I have always had a good time. Although the last couple of visits earlier this year felt pretty rushed. Some candy use evident when I saw her, which is why I stopped seeing her.

  9. #22167

    Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    No low baller red flag for me GPS. Pic required red flag. You like dark chocolate Jezebel good not skinny not fat good service good rate very nice incall GFE. Requested 250 hr last time ad says 300 now bet she would accept 250.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/158880837000
    I saw her recently and had a very enjoyable visit. Open menu. Definitely would repeat.

  10. #22166
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Visitors

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-lovin

    Jennifer Lovin here another elite hooker don't call her that LOL. Best hour to have for 300 IMO screening tricky. Only hooker I sent pic to not for everyone a true GFE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Amy not GFE last I saw her 250 hour maybe she will honor. No kissing CBJ but she fuck and buck like a bronco take her for a ride pray hotel neighbors don't hear. Old lady like to drink too!

  11. #22165

    Megan Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by DeafMute  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same or a different Megan:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/941665779321
    Yes, that is the same person, tattoo's match. And I remember seeing her advertising in the escort section as well. She does have reviews.

  12. #22164

    Anyone Ever Met W / This Latina Beauty?

    Anyone have any details about this Latina?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/624986242271

  13. #22163

    Ferrari

    Any one have any luck meeting up with Ferrari from STG?

    I have messaged her requesting rates and no response.

    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #22162

    Is this different?

    Is this the same or a different Megan:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/941665779321

    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/702698978548

    Here is her last ad that I could find.

  15. #22161
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Red flag try Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chocolate bone beauty?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/207864324790
    No low baller red flag for me GPS. Pic required red flag. You like dark chocolate Jezebel good not skinny not fat good service good rate very nice incall GFE. Requested 250 hr last time ad says 300 now bet she would accept 250.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/158880837000

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape