Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 26647
-
09-11-24 22:00 #22162Senior Member

Posts: 225Piper Megan
That is definitely her. I recognize both her face and tattoo. Some have had strange experiences with her, but I have always had a good time. Although the last couple of visits earlier this year felt pretty rushed. Some candy use evident when I saw her, which is why I stopped seeing her.
Originally Posted by DeafMute
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 21:58 #22161Senior Member

Posts: 225Jezebel
I saw her recently and had a very enjoyable visit. Open menu. Definitely would repeat.
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 19:18 #22160Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Visitors
https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-lovin
Jennifer Lovin here another elite hooker don't call her that LOL. Best hour to have for 300 IMO screening tricky. Only hooker I sent pic to not for everyone a true GFE.
https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
Amy not GFE last I saw her 250 hour maybe she will honor. No kissing CBJ but she fuck and buck like a bronco take her for a ride pray hotel neighbors don't hear. Old lady like to drink too!
-
09-11-24 12:56 #22159Senior Member

Posts: 291Megan Piper
Yes, that is the same person, tattoo's match. And I remember seeing her advertising in the escort section as well. She does have reviews.
Originally Posted by DeafMute
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 11:11 #22158Senior Member

Posts: 145Anyone Ever Met W / This Latina Beauty?
Anyone have any details about this Latina?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/624986242271
-
09-11-24 10:59 #22157Regular Member

Posts: 18Ferrari
Any one have any luck meeting up with Ferrari from STG?
I have messaged her requesting rates and no response.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
-
09-11-24 08:36 #22156Senior Member

Posts: 159Is this different?
Is this the same or a different Megan:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/941665779321
Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 09:35 #22155Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Red flag try Jezebel
No low baller red flag for me GPS. Pic required red flag. You like dark chocolate Jezebel good not skinny not fat good service good rate very nice incall GFE. Requested 250 hr last time ad says 300 now bet she would accept 250.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/158880837000
-
09-10-24 09:21 #22154Senior Member

Posts: 291Piper
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/702698978548
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
Here is her last ad that I could find.
-
09-10-24 09:01 #22153Senior Member

Posts: 145Any Info On This Chocolate Beauty?
Has anyone seen this chocolate bone beauty?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/207864324790
-
09-10-24 08:48 #22152Senior Member

Posts: 102Sofia Zaragoza
Saw her about a year ago. She's WAY heavier than the photos suggest. I assume the narrow waist and flat belly are photoshopped, but could be she used to be thinner. That being said, she's a lot of fun and delivers very good service.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 00:25 #22151Regular Member

Posts: 7Rose
I've seen her a couple of times. It looks like she raised her rates since then. She's a super cute petite little spinner with really nice breasts. She looks better in person than her photos show imo. She's fun, bubbly, a little nerdy, and a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
Her GFE service is top notch imo. She's a great kisser, fun to talk with, and doesn't short on time (even if it's just cuddling and chatting for the last few minutes). She's very enthusiastic when it comes to sex, but less so about BJs (she'll do it but it's apparently her least fav part of the job). Also loves DATY.
And yes she's pricey, but there aren't really any others around here who compare (as in young, hot, and great GFE service). Or at least I haven't found any like her. Worth it imo. She didn't require a deposit when I saw her.
-
09-09-24 21:41 #22150Regular Member

Posts: 17Sneaky housewife
Anyone have any info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/304156107106
I texted her and she said no FS. Any info is appreciated.
-
09-09-24 19:16 #22149Senior Member

Posts: 1509Megan Piper
I haven't seen her advertising in a while but always that she was hot! Any updates on her service lately? Does she upcharge or is everything included in her fee? I heard that she used to do some porn? If true does anybody have a link? Would love any info as I might try to see her this week.
-
09-09-24 18:54 #22148Senior Member

Posts: 116BLB / Kaleigh / Nevea
Watch out for this one. Kaleigh and her pimp are in your area and they are here to steal your money! This girl has been chased out of Flint, Saginaw, and Lansing already. She scammed all her regulars and now she's here for you. Please look BLB / Kaleigh / Nevea in the Flint postings of usasexguide for more info. This girl is a heavy drug user who will lie and steal every chance she gets.
She used to be a really good provider, but the drug use has taken its toll on her and now her service and looks have hit the wall, and don't believe her pictures, they are all filtered.
If you do decide to see her, (which I don't recommend) make sure you pay her afterwards, otherwise she will be running out that door with your cash, and never use any kind of cash app with this girl. She does have a pimp so you should watch out for him too.
You have been warned!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/777569062903










Reply With Quote





